Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possessive or Protective?

Yo flip this..you live in Florida and your girl and her friend are driving to NY...

Call me when you get to SC,..call me when yall get to TN..they stating over night I'm VA..call me when yall check in..call me when yall get to DC, then NY..

Its safety checks, but yall obsessed with cheating

Safety check can be texted

Specifically needing calls is some “say my name” shit

bruh....saying a name means nothing......

back when i was a buck....a chick called her dude laying next to me and even said love you.

i couldnt fuck with her after that. a chick that deceitful is dangerous.

Depends man. My homeboy been living in Asia for years and rarely popping up in the group chat. I'm like "how we know you not being held captive or dead and some tranny just on your shit?" Made him pull up on the video chat.

Had to be sure. Jokes aside a text could come from anybody for real. A certain amount of time and distance requires some assurance that you safe above all else.

Possessiveness is a symptom of something else. Could be abandonment issues, could be trust issues...it could be indicative of an abusive person. The great majority of possessive people are abusers. At the very least, it shows a level of immaturity.
really?

immaturity?

interesting.

im debating if i want this smoke.

dont you go nowhere.

Depends man. My homeboy been living in Asia for years and rarely popping up in the group chat. I'm like "how we know you not being held captive or dead and some tranny just on your shit?" Made him pull up on the video chat.

Had to be sure. Jokes aside a text could come from anybody for real. A certain amount of time and distance requires some assurance that you safe above all else.

Lol sure but we talking about a few hrs of being apart, I assume in the same city

Like I'ma let my girl travel cross country without checking her status. That's not even what's being discussed

Back