Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possessive or Protective?

And the nuts and bolts of this thread is does your mate have to check in with you often

Some of you niggas sound more like PO's rather than a s/o

Oh call me when you make it to the bathroom ass niggas
Dos: so you putting the right pants leg on first today right? You said left earlier so I was just making sure

This is overkill to me.

I don't need to 4 gotdamn texts at specific intervals each time my woman leaves the house. When she goes out, we'll be texting periodically like normal about normal shit.

But 'Hey I made it to Tiffany's!'

'Hey I made it to the spot!

'Hey we leaving the spot!'

'Hey I'm five minutes away'

I'm good on that. My girl got anxiety issues just naturally and it got worse when he brother was murdered. She's got PTSD, etc. So sometimes in certain situation, she be like 'Let me know when you get there safe.'so she don't be worried, but that's about it. Even she would find this ridiculous.

Not reading 8 flipping pages

Protective

tenor.gif

This is overkill to me.

I don't need to 4 gotdamn texts at specific intervals each time my woman leaves the house. When she goes out, we'll be texting periodically like normal about normal shit.

I'm good on that. My girl got anxiety issues just naturally and it got worse when he brother was murdered. She's got PTSD, etc. So sometimes in certain situation, she be like 'Let me know when you get there safe.'so she don't be worried, but that's about it. Even she would find this ridiculous.
It's a fine and wide line between possessive and protective, hence why we(men/women) get trapped/tricked by these fuckers.

The way I am I would naturally keep my partner updated if I went out with the girls. Dangerous world out there and if the texts stop, call the fuckin police cuz I'm dead yo!

But you expect or even demand I do these things? GTFO right now, pack your shit, we're done. If you cant trust me to be the good human being I pratice being, you're not evolved enough for me and you need to beat bricks.

This is overkill to me.

Nah nah youngun

Which register did she check out on?

Was it self check? Was the person who checked her out the opposite sex? Did he also offer to bag her items?

Nah nah youngun

Which register did she check out on?

Was it self check? Was the person who checked her out the opposite sex? Did he also offer to bag her items?

I'm sure I should prolly know what this means. But I don't. Explain thyself.

Reactions: GNS
Like your partner goes missing but then find them or they never ever come back? I need more deets, even tho I never experienced a missing person.
I mean partner, parent, child....just having to search for them to the point you must file a missing persons report. Then find out later ....you know.

I ask this because we can’t overlook peoples trauma. Not saying it’s ok to lock them down. Or become abusive.

Just curious

Back