Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possessive or Protective?

Lol sure but we talking about a few hrs of being apart, I assume in the same city

Yeah. Like I said earlier travel a whole different ballgame. Still I wouldn't be mad at checking in and updating my s/o but I'm thoughtful and considerate in general. If I'm in a relationship like that she gone ask me to stop doing that type of shit before she has to say she requires it.

Y'all niggas let y'all chicks know which pump y'all got gas from too?
my lady sends me a text pic of whats shes wearing every morning if im away and a text pic of whats shes wearing if she goes out.
not that i ask for it....but just in case.

yall staying waaaaaaay too surface with this.

but then again...thats what yall do.

my lady sends me a text pic of whats shes wearing every morning if im away and a text pic of whats shes wearing if she goes out.
not that i ask for it....but just in case.

yall staying waaaaaaay too surface with this.

but then again...thats what yall do.
I read this as "if my wife doesn't send me a pic of the fancy shit I bought her, I'ma take it as a sign of disrespect and return it"

But I could be wrong

Of course, thats the logical assessment -_-

nah dated a guy like this. what comes off as “i care about your safety” or “i cant sleep unless youre good” in the beginning always ends up being insecurities and extreme control issues in the end

stuff like this scares me. i lost my homegirl a few yrs ago who was dating a guy like this. he shot and killed her

My answer depends on his reaction If those calls arent made.
How bout the club is closed and its 3am and the call ain't made..he waits till 4am and texts are you ok.

Does that prove to you that he wanted the call only to make sure you are safe?

nah dated a guy like this. what comes off as “i care about your safety” or “i cant sleep unless youre good” in the beginning always ends up being insecurities and extreme control issues in the end

stuff like this scares me. i lost my homegirl a few yrs ago who was dating a guy like this. he shot and killed her
After reading this and what Lusty said I can for sure see this POV and why it would be a red flag.
For men, its just annoying as shit and make me think she has a lot of insecurities

You know, you meet someone, they love you for your bubbly outgoing friendly nature, then once they fool you into thinking they're just "protective", they try and cage their freebird and make her not what she once was.
i can see this point.

You know, you meet someone, they love you for your bubbly outgoing friendly nature, then once they fool you into thinking they're just "protective", they try and cage their freebird and make her not what she once was.
I get what you are saying, but just as you can be truly just outgoing and bubbly, as too can be that a man is just protective and not insecure.

Back