Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possessive or Protective?

Lmao at telling your S/O where you are and her telling you where she is as a bad thing.

View attachment 397953

Who said this?

The people are having an issue are having an issue with

1. Hey baby I just got to my boys house.
20 minutes later
2. Hey baby I just got to the bar
Then you look at the time and see its almost the time she wants you home, and tell your boys its time to dip
3. Hey baby he just left the bar
20 minutes later
4. Hey baby im back to my boys house
15 minutes later
5. Hey baby, ill be home in 5.

Thats some wild shit to have to do.

Shit man I live in this treacherous city so I need to know ur location at all times.....

All I need is for u to tell me where u are a text is all I need tho

my home girl used to fuck dudes in the parking lot then go right back in the club.

all you can do is shake ya head.......she is a cool ass chick but bat shit crazy

Theres deadass been times no words were exchanged. These chicks just want to get fucked then walk off into the crowd like nothing even happened. And that's perfectly okay with me.

f all that.....

i guess im in a super possessive relationship. but we have our reasons and its not about infidelity.

i cant stop wifey from cheating but if i have to worry about that.....its over.

but i can try to be sure i can get to her or her location or at least help a local authority with her last location.

we have things that are required of each other that we agreed on. might sound crazy to other people....but again like i said...we have our reasons.

Yo flip this..you live in Florida and your girl and her friend are driving to NY...

Call me when you get to SC,..call me when yall get to TN..they stating over night I'm VA..call me when yall check in..call me when yall get to DC, then NY..

Its safety checks, but yall obsessed with cheating

Yo flip this..you live in Florida and your girl and her friend are driving to NY...

Call me when you get to SC,..call me when yall get to TN..they stating over night I'm VA..call me when yall check in..call me when yall get to DC, then NY..

especially for how much people like me travel........and how cray the world is and how black men are dying by cop or random shit.

niggas in here bugging.

Travel a whole different ballgame tho. Niggas seen Taken.

Back