Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possessive or Protective?

You left my spot in a tight black dress looking sexy..

Call me when you get to you girl house to confirm you safely made it

Call me when yall got to the club to confirm you safely made it and if anything happens I know where you were/are

Call me when you leaving to confirm you safely made it, and if I dont get your home call I know to be concerned.

Call me when you get to the spot so you can safely walk in, ima be in bed, but if I dont hear that door close and your keys. I can come looking just incase someone on some shit.

I mean if it's someone you love and their safety is a concern
Replace call wit text and save the call when she coming home and we straight

i see it as protective.

he wants to know where she is.

at the end of the day if he needs to track her if something happened....he has good starting points.
and he would be alerted to something happening faster.

hes not saying send me pics of where you are and facetime me every 5 minute.

dont forget niggas prey on ladies........protect black women needs to start somewhere.

who want smoke?

I say they are both possessive but if that is the agreement they have, then they good. I say possessive because he wants calls instead of text.

If im out having fun with friends, I would get annoyed if I gotta keep calling. You will get a text when I arrive. You will get a text when I leave. If we dont live together, you will get a text when I get home. If this is late night, I will call the next day and talk about how the night went.

I couldnt be in a relationship like this.

Like I keed four calls from her just like she needs from me? Thats way too much work.

Plus we regularly going to the club without each other enough to have these rules?

Who even goes to the club regularly passed a certain age? I might go to some club with my girl if we in a different city, or, the random one off that barely happens, but clubbing aint a regular thing for me or the chicks I usually date cause we grown.

All of this would be too much for me.

I read some of yall responses, and I aint judging, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

If I let my girl know im going out to chill with my boys, thats all I need to tell her.

No way could I call or text her every step of the way to let her know I made it safely.

Shit would get on my nerves off the rip.

Im a grown ass man. I cant and wont do all that.

When I’m out. I let my wife know wherever I am. And if we go to a different spot. I let her where the new spot is.

Just in case something happen she know my last whereabouts.

She does the same

I read some of yall responses, and I aint judging, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

If I let my girl know im going out to chill with my boys, thats all I need to tell her.

No way could I call or text her every step of the way to let her know I made it safely.

Shit would get on my nerves off the rip.

Im a grown ass man. I cant and wont do all that.
I was evaluating if I was a shitty boyfriend, because I just wanna let you know when I've arrived at destination #1 and that's it.

The curfew weird. I don't have a problem with the calls but maybe cut it down some.

I'll go with both.

I was evaluating if I was a shitty boyfriend, because I just wanna let you know when I've arrived at destination #1 and that's it.

I dont think its got anything to do with being a shitty anything.

No real right or wrong.

I personally cant see me doing all that phone calling/texting if im out chilling. And i wouldnt want her calling me.

Different people just do things differently

Back