Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possessive or Protective?

Lol. I can never be just shoulder shrugs about the possibility of sharing my girl. Not even just for the internet. I be forgetting yall superheroes and it's on sight for cancer and shit tho.

Alot of it kind of sounds like mfers playing active defense against their s/o cheating.

Again, that just aint me. Im steph curry in relationships. Give you an efficient 30 on offense, but cant play defense for shit.

Doing all this shit just sounds exhausting.
a chick can get banged out in the parking lot........or club bathroom.

i dont think its about cheating,.....otherwise i think the person suspecting would do more of the calling.

i dont think its about cheating,.....otherwise i think the person suspecting would do more of the calling.

Aye, every situation is different. Certain people doing this could have no worries about cheating at all.

But my personal experience with girls I dated or just situations I been around is that when a chick asks her man to do this type of shit, she usually got trust issues. And when a chicks dude asks for this, its the same.

Usually. That dont mean you scared of some cheating shit or dude that wrote the texts is.

Just going by my experience

I'm very protective, but I'm not a worry monger.

Seems like they both super worry heavy.

Me and my wife sometimes text and call when we're out, sometimes we don't. Neither is expected.. But we try to let the other know we're okay. Or keep them posted if the need arises.

But that set number of calls at every station seems like overkill. I'm all for communication. But geesh... The shit they do seems forced and stressful

is it really?

thats not toxic in my eyes......
It's extremely toxic

There should still be the ability to be independent and move around like an actual adult with no restraints.

As long as both people are conducting themselves accordingly, there's no need for this shit. This sound like some people that share their location. Nah b

You know how many random chicks I've fucked in club washroom stalls lmaooooo. Niggas think girls night out is sweet.

"riight"

Lol. I can never be just shoulder shrugs about the possibility of sharing my girl. Not even just for the internet. I be forgetting yall superheroes and it's on sight for cancer and shit tho.
You can't control another adult and any attempts to will just turn into resentment at some point or another.

Relationships like most things in life are a coin flip. You could be doing everything "right" and still the possibility of getting cheated on might exist but to live in paranoia about the shit not healthy either.

Mind you, this is about a guy knowing his girl is sexy, going to a club wearing something sexy, and aware of how men and society can be about a woman like that.

It's not stated like homie does this everytime she leaves the home, only when she is going into a potentially dangerous situation.

I'm just saying I couldn't not give af. It's okay to want some reassurance there at certain moments. It's gonna cross my mind and that's not being paranoid or controlling it's being realistic.

My situational awareness on the op is different than y'alls tho.

Mind you, this is about a guy knowing his girl is sexy, going to a club wearing something sexy, and aware of how men and society can be about a woman like that.

It's not stated like homie does this everytime she leaves the home, only when she is going into a potentially dangerous situation.
Brah, a chick will get hit on on aisle 3 wearing a ponytail and sweats with holes in them

If a dude wanna holla, he gon do it. It's on her to decline the advances.

Brah, a chick will get hit on on aisle 3 wearing a ponytail and sweats with holes in them

If a dude wanna holla, he gon do it. It's on her to decline the advances.
Yall keep making it about her cheating and I'm talking about a man sexually assaulting her. Yall care more about thinking his concern being about her giving up pussy than his concern being the potential of someone taking it.

Yall keep making it about her cheating and I'm talking about a man sexually assaulting her. Yall care more about thinking his concern being about her giving up pussy than the potential of someone taking it.
It can still happen in the scenario I posted b

Germs would you share your location with your girl?

And its not about not caring if your girl cheats or not being hurt.

I would care and be hurt. But I just aint doing all this playing defense especially when the truth always comes out.

Especially cause Ive taken Ls. The first L was the hardest. When me and my girl at the time broke up, shit fucked me up. It wasnt over cheating. It just wasnt working out. Once I got over that, the fear of taking another L wasnt nearly as bad. Add another L or two in there and now its whatever.

Its like im in a relationship with a chick doing my best to make it work, but if shit falls apart for whatever reason, cool. I wont be consumed with hurt and regret cause the shit happened a bunch of times already.

Kind of how they say the first murders the worst. After that its business.

Lmao at calling your girl while she at the club to make sure she not being assaulted.

Like she gon pick up in the middle of assault and be like yea im being assaulted.

And then a mfer gon be there in a second to save her like he superman.

Whatever yall tell yourselves to justify playing defense on her cheating though.

Back