Welcome To aBlackWeb

Possessive or Protective?

A full grown man is able to tell who a woman Is and why a woman is a way. So if he sees is outgoing woman being friendly with a man. He doesnt see a flirt, he sees his social butterfly. Like a man who has a woman who likes to dance. Sees his woman on the floor with another man, he sees his loyal dancer enjoying what she loves. He doesnt see her floor fucking some guy and become afraid.

We do exist

I get what you are saying, but just as you can be truly just outgoing and bubbly, as too can be that a man is just protective and not insecure.
That's why my answer depends on his reaction and how long they've been dating, cuz his reaction early on could come across as genuinely concerned but that s part of the grooming, once shes in deep, she get the beatins.

That's why my answer depends on his reaction and how long they've been dating, cuz his reaction early on could come across as genuinely concerned but that s part of the grooming, once shes in deep, she get the beatins.
its like i have issue with this but i really dont because i can see both sides.

A full grown man is able to tell who a woman Is and why a woman is a way. So if he sees is outgoing woman being friendly with a man. He doesnt see a flirt, he sees his social butterfly. Like a man who has a woman who likes to dance. Sees his woman on the floor with another man, he sees his loyal dancer enjoying what she loves. He doesnt see her floor fucking some guy and become afraid.

We do exist
great post.

I messed up a great relationship back when I was around 18 because I was too possessive
I think OP was more protective since both do it

Yo flip this..you live in Florida and your girl and her friend are driving to NY...

Call me when you get to SC,..call me when yall get to TN..they stating over night I'm VA..call me when yall check in..call me when yall get to DC, then NY..

Its safety checks, but yall obsessed with cheating

First of all WTF is driving?

Why the hell you going anywhere near Tennessee? Get cho ass on 95 and call it a day.

We do exist
This post was a big ball of nothing to do with the topic at hand

We do exist
A REFINED man is able to discern. Lotta full grown men out here acting a fool. And you already know your kind is rare.

Back