Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police shooting in west Philly

Ain't nobody going to let anyone walk up on them with a weapon. Lets not act like when cops get the call that they know somebody mentally ill. And family members gotta stop calling for law enforcement when dealing with these issues. Fucked up situation that shouldn't have happened.

Ain't nobody going to let anyone walk up on them with a weapon. Lets not act like when cops get the call that they know somebody mentally ill. And family members gotta stop calling for law enforcement when dealing with these issues. Fucked up situation that shouldn't have happened.

just stfu

whats the point of discovering new information just to have the same tired stance???
Nothing changes far as what the outcome was. He pressed an issue that he shouldn't have. Now that I know he was mentally unstable I see why he pressed the issue.

Cops saw a weapon video shows a weapon his family couldn't get him to calm down her came after cops with weapon. He got shot, I don't think they should've killed the brother

Take cops out of this and put yourselves in this what would y'all have done. Especially when you got a gun and the person trying to harm you got a knife.

You run up on me trying to harm me I'll shoot you without a fuck to give. That's me tho

we have seen cops de-escalate these situations time and time again when the perpetrator was white.

so all this “nobody is going to let them walk up with a weapon” is bullshit and you sound like a dumbass cop sympathizer
Yea when they white cops look like it's their actual job to de-escalate and do right by the suspect.

we have seen cops de-escalate these situations time and time again when the perpetrator was white.

so all this “nobody is going to let them walk up with a weapon” is bullshit and you sound like a dumbass cop sympathizer
It's apparent you've never been outside in real life or been in any form of confrontation. Because here in reality you're not running up on nobody with a weapon drawn and not expect to be greeted with a reaction. Be it lethal or non lethal

Facts. People who are trained to deal with knife wielding mental patients exist. They routinely deal with violent mentally ill people. They do this shit all the time. I'm quite sure, today, some mentally ill person at a hospital somewhere lost their shit and ran at someone with a butter knife.

The shit happens. My niece had to be sent to one of those places. They all over the place.

You send two capable people who know how to approach and work with men like that. Life is preserved.

You send cops, somebody getting shot.

That's the issue. Cops aren't trained, taught, or even encouraged to approach people and try to find a solution.

They show up to shoot.

It's really that fucking simple.

That's pretty much the premise of that Defund the Police movement. The initial messaging was bad, but any reasonable person who knows what is actually being proposed should be down with it.

It's apparent you've never been outside in real life or been in any form of confrontation. Because here in reality you're not running up on nobody with a weapon drawn and not expect to be greeted with a reaction. Be it lethal or non lethal

Come on man. People have already pointed out that there are people that deal with and de-escalate these situations all the time. No one is saying the cops shouldn't have reacted, but competent police officers should have been able to handle it without killing that man.

@The Mad Titan question bro. You're a gun owner and probably like me you have your concealed carry weapon license as well.

I run up on you with a knife trying to harm you. My family can't hold me back I pushed my mom away to get to you with a knife to kill you or at the least harm you....... What you gonna do?

Come on man. People have already pointed out that there are people that deal with and de-escalate these situations all the time. No one is saying the cops shouldn't have reacted, but competent police officers should have been able to handle it without killing that man.
I said that first post in I'll say it again. The cops shouldn't have killed that man

But niggas acting like the cops are psych majors and trained therapist they're not and never will be.

If all lives matter they wouldn't have killed him

There's no reason to even parse details of these executions anymore

They had an opportunity and they took it

The world understands cops want to kill us and will kill us if they have an opportunity to

Back