Police shooting in west Philly

yall arent cops, so to be frank, nobody gives af about what yall will do in this instance.

stop with the semantics and bullshit. 2 cops and one man with a butter knife shouldnt warrant death

like my friend said:

2349C8FD-AC2F-4D2F-B104-2CFAD88B9B58.png

stop making excuses for this bullshit. you niggas sound fucking insane. pick a side and stay there. either youre for Black ppl in totality or youre not, figure it tf out ....quickly

Last edited:
so i just saw the video.

the men and males standing around recording and watching a woman....try to stop him.

a woman...regardless of if his mother.....a woman trying to stop a man.
and males standing around watching.

let that sink in.

were his homies out there? no one could tackle dude?

dudes out here standing back and watching?

yet we blaming the cops. its 100 % on them?

so them dudes left this in the hands of people they hate? while watching a woman try to save his life.

shit is sickening.

too much koolaid in niggas now a days.

there is a poster smoke dza or smoke rza...

who is in f avor of police being trained to shoot his UNARMED family membersin the leg if they were having psychotic episode. I wonder what he thinks about this?

No taser, no batons, no hands, no drop kicks, nothing. A week later we have this. And he put me on ignore because I was against it

:foh3:

Hmmmm

Ain't nobody going to let anyone walk up on them with a weapon. Lets not act like when cops get the call that they know somebody mentally ill. And family members gotta stop calling for law enforcement when dealing with these issues. Fucked up situation that shouldn't have happened.

Chi but why are non lethal methods not an option? That’s the point people trying to make. You heard the phrase don’t bring a knife to gun fight which implies a knife is not fucking with a gun. So why did he need to be shot?

so i just saw the video.

the men and males standing around recording and watching a woman....try to stop him.

a woman...regardless of if his mother.....a woman trying to stop a man.
and males standing around watching.

let that sink in.

were his homies out there? no one could tackle dude?

dudes out here standing back and watching?

yet we blaming the cops. its 100 % on them?

so them dudes left this in the hands of people they hate? while watching a woman try to save his life.

shit is sickening.

too much koolaid in niggas now a days.

Not many will get in front of a gun for anybody.

Reactions: Race Jones
It's apparent you've never been outside in real life or been in any form of confrontation. Because here in reality you're not running up on nobody with a weapon drawn and not expect to be greeted with a reaction. Be it lethal or non lethal

unless you’re white

Not many will get in front of a gun for anybody.
you missed the whole point.

the fact a woman was trying to stop it from escalating.

A FUCKING WOMAN!!!!!!! FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!!!

this is what i mean by policing ourselves.

if we dont police us then how we mad at how others police us? i dont care of we paying taxes or not.
they are the enemy and yet....we leave shit in their hands too often.

so its up to cops to arrive and de-escalate something that could have been de-escalated by the local men?

distract and jump on the nigga......he might be mad but he would live.
yes he had a knife ......either its he had a knife or all he had was a knife.

either way.......shouldnt have been no woman doing this by herself.
niggas love watching and recording dumb shit.

just like last week...nigga watching two dike get handled yet no one tried to stop them from themselves but rather watch them get slapped up.

i blame the sugar in the diet for all the niggas bleeding kool aid

if we dont police us then how we mad at how others police us? i dont care of we paying taxes or not.

so its up to cops to arrive and de-escalate something that could have been de-escalated by the local men?

just like last week...nigga watching two dike get handled yet no one tried to stop them from themselves but rather watch them get slapped up.

I feel you but it’s definitely not about being sweet or soft or any of that. People are brought to mind your business even to the detriment of the community. People don’t feel responsible for anybody outside their house. I think it’s an American thing a certain selfishness. Still wrong tho

Bruh, I'm not blaming anyone for calling the cops in this situation. Have you ever dealt with a mentally ill person when they are bugging out? My brother in law is a pretty big dude and he has schizophrenia. Asking any normal person to just deal with a potentially violent episode without any professional help is a little silly. I get why you propose that, but that's just another example of black people putting the burden on other black people. We live in this country. We pay taxes. We shouldn't have to avoid the people that serve us. I'm all for policing ourselves to reduce our interaction with cops, but at the end of the day, there are times where our people need help and the people getting paid to offer that help should be expected to do their jobs without killing everybody.

Are you blaming black men for this escalating? Jemele is that you?

I feel you but it’s definitely not about being sweet or soft or any of that. People are brought to mind your business even to the detriment of the community. People don’t feel responsible for anybody outside their house. I think it’s an American thing a certain selfishness. Still wrong tho
ok cool......lets say thats all the way true...which it is to a certain extent.....

im not responsible for dude........aint got nothing to do with me....is what you are implying right?

yet, niggas want to loot and riot? why? dude aint got shit to do with you , right? so what happened to him, happened to him.

does it matter who killed him if you not worried about him and are selfish?

or on the flip side.......do we want people to ride for us when we done wrong by the authorities even tho niggas should mind their business?

are we really minding our business in the end?
how we gonna pick and choose when to step in and why step in after the fact?

its easier to pick off individuals than it is a community.

Are you blaming black men for this escalating? Jemele is that you?
you telling me you ok with a woman trying to stop a man in front of you?

and you know something....sometimes shit needs to be called out.

this aint a black men thing. this is a men controlling our community thing.

Bruh, I'm not blaming anyone for calling the cops in this situation. Have you ever dealt with a mentally ill person when they are bugging out? My brother in law is a pretty big dude and he has schizophrenia. Asking any normal person to just deal with a potentially violent episode without any professional help is a little silly. I get why you propose that, but that's just another example of black people putting the burden on other black people. We live in this country. We pay taxes. We shouldn't have to avoid the people that serve us. I'm all for policing ourselves to reduce our interaction with cops, but at the end of the day, there are times where our people need help and the people getting paid to offer that help should be expected to do their jobs without killing everybody.
yup....you absolutely right.

wait for someone else to do it........cuz we pay taxes. yet them people dont give a shit about us...

there was a time when niggas got buck on the block and got dealt with.

your mental illness didnt matter when certain people came thru.

jonjon acting up again.

you want some cigarettes? im going to the store.

no fucking community accountability. fuck them cops and them dudes standing around.