Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police shooting in west Philly

Buddy came at them with a weapon was asked to put it down repeatedly. I mean he was asking for it BUT one shot would've wounded him no need to pop buddy 10x.

Also your knife isn't going to beat a bullet this isn't Call of Duty this is real life. RIP to the young man though and prayers to his family

this isn't realistic tho

all it takes is one shot to KILL

plus if you are shooting to stop a threat u can't be sure someone will be stopped, until, well they are stopped

These departments need to be taxed and they should take it out of their penchant fund. Anytime they murder a black man or woman they lose 5 milli off top and these racist police go to jail 25 to life. I hope that mans family gets justice and those cops rot in hell.

To those who are defending the police in murdering this mentally ill black man, know that is the wrong side to take. We have all seen the same footage of white armed men shoot at police and not be riddled with bullets once in police custody. This is systemic racism in full form. Congratulations to those in Philly fighting these evil racist police.

Last edited:
this isn't realistic tho

all it takes is one shot to KILL

plus if you are shooting to stop a threat u can't be sure someone will be stopped, until, well they are stopped
I get that but there has to be away instead than death. Without question homie brought this on himself but I think that could've shot to wound instead of kill.

I willI say I'm not in the situation and can't make a situation call like that from behind a keyboard but dude was 10' in front of you if you can't make that shot quit

It's harder to hit someone with a taser but I would've went that option first especially if it's two of us on the scene

makes me feel like cops just go for the quickest option which would be ok for any job except for one where people life on the line

Bruh they mowed that dude down in front of his mother.

We can see their feet when they open fire. Bro was like 10 feet away with a knife, GTFOH with this pig sympathy. I'm tired of watching cops shoot people in front of their family. Wake me when somebody responds to one of these by going in the crib to grab an AR-15.

I always saw and heard more bad things about West Philly pigs than any other part of the city. Cowboy mentalities, probably the section of the city least likely to have them living in the neighborhoods they patrol.

unless he was throwing knives with deadly accuracy I can’t see why they couldn’t taste him

..........taze.

Last edited:
Back