Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police shooting in west Philly

you telling me you ok with a woman trying to stop a man in front of you?

and you know something....sometimes shit needs to be called out.

this aint a black men thing. this is a men controlling our community thing.

I was being sarcastic lol. You're on the path to making a good point with what you're saying though. A relevant one that does deserve discussion when talking about the whole idea of when and when not to step in vs calling for outside help.

I get the argument on both sides.

Personally I think in situations where the person has anything other than a projectile weapon, tasers should be deployed first.

But it's unreasonable to suggest anyone allow someone to approach them with a weapon in hand.

Also, we need to take way better care of our mentally ill. We have a tendency to leave them alone and not get them the help they need, then complain when something happens to them.

you missed the whole point.

the fact a woman was trying to stop it from escalating.

A FUCKING WOMAN!!!!!!! FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!!!

this is what i mean by policing ourselves.

if we dont police us then how we mad at how others police us? i dont care of we paying taxes or not.
they are the enemy and yet....we leave shit in their hands too often.

so its up to cops to arrive and de-escalate something that could have been de-escalated by the local men?

distract and jump on the nigga......he might be mad but he would live.
yes he had a knife ......either its he had a knife or all he had was a knife.

either way.......shouldnt have been no woman doing this by herself.
niggas love watching and recording dumb shit.

just like last week...nigga watching two dike get handled yet no one tried to stop them from themselves but rather watch them get slapped up.

i blame the sugar in the diet for all the niggas bleeding kool aid

Good points

but we can't get to that level unless we address the elephant in the room of the black community

Which is the fact that matriarchy has been to our detriment. This is what happens when the men are emasculated, coddled and made to be child like. You get a bunch of dudes standing around watching women take action.

Whole other thread tho

Good points

but we can't get to that level unless we address the elephant in the room of the black community

Which is the fact that matriarchy has been to our detriment. This is what happens when the men are emasculated, coddled and made to be child like. You get a bunch of dudes standing around watching women take action.

Whole other thread tho
741fca871faaa793c4ca2072c0173e02.gif

I get the argument on both sides.

Personally I think in situations where the person has anything other than a projectile weapon, tasers should be deployed first.

But it's unreasonable to suggest anyone allow someone to approach them with a weapon in hand.

Also, we need to take way better care of our mentally ill. We have a tendency to leave them alone and not get them the help they need, then complain when something happens to them.
exactly.....

we leaving people out here defenseless in so many ways........yet want to talk about what people are not doing for us.

fuck outta here.

i really wish i didnt watch that video.......im boiling over how we always make a reason why we didnt do something and how they should have been better trained to come into our community and deal with us.

keep them the fuck out.....they shouldnt be there to begin with.

shit irritates me that we think after how many fucking centuries that white people will treat us like humans. why we still asking for their sympathy? or even empathy from the devil.

they put black people in hell and niggas still think its ok to ask them to turn the heat down a bit?

yup....you absolutely right.

wait for someone else to do it........cuz we pay taxes. yet them people dont give a shit about us...

there was a time when niggas got buck on the block and got dealt with.

your mental illness didnt matter when certain people came thru.

lol What are you even arguing anymore? It sounds like you're advocating for the assaulting of mentally ill people. How is that any better than just calling the cops?

so if he stabbed the female, wuld he still be mentally ill and that looked pass? or is it her fault for being in the way?

if he stabbed the female....and THEN got shot....would he had deserved it?

am i seeing this wrong?

i know yall gonna let me know if im outta pocket....i appreciate all the times yall said i was outta pocket or checked me.

this is what was needed in this situation.....someone to step up to dude who wasnt afraid of him. i mean a chick did it right?

lol What are you even arguing anymore? It sounds like you're advocating for the assaulting of mentally ill people. How is that any better than just calling the cops?
gang tackling a mentally ill person is not assault.

if you want to call it that...then fine. but guess what....hes no longer a threat to anyone and no guns need to come out.

but yea.......what we talking about here.

fuck them cops and thats where it starts and stops.

so i just saw the video.

the men and males standing around recording and watching a woman....try to stop him.

a woman...regardless of if his mother.....a woman trying to stop a man.
and males standing around watching.

let that sink in.

were his homies out there? no one could tackle dude?

dudes out here standing back and watching?

yet we blaming the cops. its 100 % on them?

so them dudes left this in the hands of people they hate? while watching a woman try to save his life.

shit is sickening.

too much koolaid in niggas now a days.

of course your silly ass is finding a way to blame community members

why tf would community members jump in it? why would they tackle dude? so it can be 3 slain brothas instead of one?

stfu

of course your silly ass is finding a way to blame community members

why tf would community members jump in it? why would they tackle dude? so it can be 3 slain brothas instead of one?

stfu
you stfu .

you have no fucking idea what you ever are talking about....you claim black men dont do shit but then say black men shouldnt have dont shit.
pick a side
but i should know better than to speak to a person who doesnt know how to escalate shit.

at the end of the day the black community is responsible for the black community.

so what are you even talking about?

you missed the whole point.

the fact a woman was trying to stop it from escalating.

A FUCKING WOMAN!!!!!!! FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!!!

this is what i mean by policing ourselves.

if we dont police us then how we mad at how others police us? i dont care of we paying taxes or not.
they are the enemy and yet....we leave shit in their hands too often.

so its up to cops to arrive and de-escalate something that could have been de-escalated by the local men?

distract and jump on the nigga......he might be mad but he would live.
yes he had a knife ......either its he had a knife or all he had was a knife.

either way.......shouldnt have been no woman doing this by herself.
niggas love watching and recording dumb shit.

just like last week...nigga watching two dike get handled yet no one tried to stop them from themselves but rather watch them get slapped up.

i blame the sugar in the diet for all the niggas bleeding kool aid

HOW WERE THE LOCAL MEN SUPPOSED TO DE - escalate the situation?!?!? have we trained men in our hoods to take care of our ppl yet? no this whole wack ass hypothetical bullshit youre pulling is for the fucking birds.

asking Black ppl in historically looted areas to de - escalate situations that they have no training in doing so is fucking RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

race: black men dont protect black women
dos: them dudes should have helped that woman
race: dos you a sellout

race: black men need to step up.
dos" black men need to step up
race: dos you a sell out

WTF?

you stfu .

you have no fucking idea what you ever are talking about....you claim black men dont do shit but then say black men shouldnt have dont shit.
pick a side
but i should know better than to speak to a person who doesnt know how to escalate shit.

at the end of the day the black community is responsible for the black community.

so what are you even talking about?

Nigga youre a fucking dickhead.

I fucking hate you. youre always trying to find ways to absolve white ppl of wrongdoing and pining it on Black ppl

I would slap the fuck out of you for this bullshit youre spewing in this thread

race: black men dont protect black women
dos: them dudes should have helped that woman
race: dos you a sellout

race: black men need to step up.
dos" black men need to step up
race: dos you a sell out

WTF?

its easy to say what Black men could and should have did in this situation but you sound fucking insane requesting Blck men to tackle a man tht is mentally distressed.... in front of police!!!!!!!!

they probably didnt have a clue on what to do.

did you ever take that into consideration? did you ever consider that maybe just maybe they were scared too??

Nigga youre a fucking dickhead.

I fucking hate you. youre always trying to find ways to absolve white ppl of wrongdoing and pining it on Black ppl

I would slap the fuck out of you for this bullshit youre spewing in this thread
you aint gonna do shit.

you dont even know why you hate me. you just hate the idea of me cuz you can find a nigga like me.

and your stupid blind hate cant even decipher what the hell is being said.

trying to absolve the white people?....fuck is wrong with you.

foh.

you aint gonna do shit.

you dont even know why you hate me. you just hate the idea of me cuz you can find a nigga like me.

and your stupid blind hate cant even decipher what the hell is being said.

trying to absolve the white people?....fuck is wrong with you.

foh.

a nigga like you?

charles barkley is on sportscenter every day if i wanted to find someone like you. if i wanted to find someone like you i can just watch old cosby interviews and listen to him scold and demean Blck ppl 24/7

if i wanted to find someone like you, i could just go on twitter, type in terry crews, and scroll thru endless tweets that reflect the same hairbrained ass shit you be spewing on here.

listen i dont rage flirt, i know exactly why i dont like you and why i think youre a soft shoeing bozo

HOW WERE THE LOCAL MEN SUPPOSED TO DE - escalate the situation?!?!? have we trained men in our hoods to take care of our ppl yet? no this whole wack ass hypothetical bullshit youre pulling is for the fucking birds.

asking Black ppl in historically looted areas to de - escalate situations that they have no training in doing so is fucking RIDICULOUS!!!!!!
asking black men to first not allow a black women to place herself in a situation an not help is is a problem.
second.....asking black men to keep control of our community so we dont need them is not ridiculous.

if its not gatekeepers then anyone can come in and do whatever the fuck they like.

the white cops should not be in black communities.

get yaself together and see the message

Back