Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jim Brown: Black community 'has a responsibility' to look inward, not blame Trump

this is something that really doesnt need to be acknowledged tho.

its just what it is.
everything you stated is on us.

thats what needs to be stated and acknowledged.

everybody does serve a purpose...yet here we are......so whos lacking?

whos fucking up the progress?

who sets us back ?

more black fathers will solve this problem within a few generations.
but right now we need to do our part.

This system not designed to benefit black people. I dont care how hard you work it how much you circulate the money among black people or whatever. We had a Black Wallstreet and it was blown up. Not to be all extreme but we need a whole new system for black people worldwide.

well maybe i missed the asians in chinatown who terrorized their hood and harass civilians and run out businesses.
maybe missed the ethiopian gangs who hold down blocks and shoot randomly.
maybe i didnt see all the white men who were in philly support court who cant see their child but paying thru the nose.

i guess i need a wake up call.

Yes you did miss it. You really think ethnic gangs arent just as Americanized? Watch Gangland the Asian gangs was in their own community making victims. I get we used to thinking blacks are the worst and blacks got it worse than every minority but i think our quickness to believe a negative black story plays a huge part in this. The compare and contrast does not work.

Jim Brown has the ability to inward and shut the fuck up. Trump is a traitorous piece of shit, a narcissist, an abuser, sexual assaulter, a racist, a low down dirty motherfucker and many more horrible traits. Fuck Jim Brown, I can't stand when sports entertainers with low intelligence trying to save face for bitch ass crackers.

See...I told y'all. I told y'all on the IC last year when he went against Kaep and the protests. He always wanted that white acceptance and was an opportunist back in the day for black rights because he would benefit. Now he want to benefit off of white acceptance.

I told you...

200.gif

On some real shit. A lot of people don't realize that blacks like Jim Brown and Barkley just divide and add nothing to the conversation. Instead of joining with Kap and others to lead by example as well as use their influence to bring change they would rather play the "black on black" crime narrative. When Jim was young there were gangs, drug dealers and pimps. Did he talk about that? No he went at white supremacy and the discriminating treatment of black people. Crime exists in every community, even the rich communities. I am sick of this stupid logic where these fools get on TV, play the coon role and act like all black people are killing each other. I don't remember shooting niggas. Maybe I forget?

https://theblast.com/president-donald-trump-kanye-west-jim-brown-lunch-meeting/

President Trump on Kanye Lunch: He’s Bringing ‘Big Jim Brown’ to Discuss How Minorities Are Thriving

President Donald Trump can’t wait to talk with Kanye West about all the great things he’s done for minorities during his administration, especially in the African American community.

#45 just spoke on his upcoming luncheon with Ye, and defended his decision to sit down with the rapper. “He’s been a terrific guy … y’know he loves what we’re doing for African American jobs.”

Trump says, “Kanye is a smart guy,” and apparently appreciates all the hard work the current administration has done. Trump also revealed Kanye is bringing NFL legend Jim Brown to lunch, who the President applauds as someone who also “gets it.”

He claims Brown really sees that African Americans, Hispanics and Asians “have never done better in this country,” and he’s looking forward to discussing all their victories.

Many have expressed concern with Trump and the hip-hop star meeting, like Montel Williams, who finds it especially concerning the President would take a meeting during a time when Kanye’s mental health has appeared so erratic.

Back