Jim Brown: Black community 'has a responsibility' to look inward, not blame Trump

He said we need to have personal accountability and don’t blame the white man for our problems. Those are his words. So instead of blaming the white man we need to put the onus on Cosby for his actions.

tenor.gif

Does that make people feel better?
Like he wassnt talking to the fuck up that hurt our people and community.

So...I always tell niggas stop being lazy about shit. And don't blame the white man for your lack of opportunities.

Then I get railroaded on some shit..God Forbid...I should have deserved it because I didn't acknowledge ws is a part of the problem?
Even if the niggas I'm talking about is lazy...that makes no difference to y'all. We gotta acknowledge WS as THE only problem.

So once it's admitted...what if them niggas still ain't get up to try to do anything?

And why would the people who ain't lazy get offended? Why won't those same people get at them lazy people? Or are they too busy getting it to care who isn't getting it?

So regardless of what's said or not...a nigga got railroaded and niggas still lazy.
He said don’t blame the white man. This applies to him too.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Don’t blame the white man, but now that he’s a victim of the white man now it’s ok to blame the white man. Got it.

Don’t blame the white man, but now that he’s a victim of the white man now it’s ok to blame the white man. Got it.
How you gonna blame someone for stopping you from doing something you ain't try to do?

This is what is all means.

Why niggas trying to make this about other shit?

If the system falsely locks a black man up....he's not speaking to them.
You are better than this an you know exactly what he was saying.

If you got a gun and Robbin and killing how can you blame someone for your decisions? You are guilty if you did it

If you innocent....nothing applied to you and you are a victim of the systems corruption.

Innocent and guilty

How you gonna blame someone for stopping you from doing something you ain't try to do?

This is what is all means.

Why niggas trying to make this about other shit?

If the system falsely locks a black man up....he's not speaking to them.
You are better than this an you know exactly what he was saying.

If you got a gun and Robbin and killing how can you blame someone for your decisions? You are guilty if you did it

If you innocent....nothing applied to you and you are a victim of the systems corruption.

Innocent and guilty
Personal accountability

So a gangmember with an illegal gun is the same as a business own with a legal gun?

Why are the cops even thinking this might be needed?

Cuz Tyrone wants to go to college or because kingpoot wants to kill as many latinkings as possible?
Personal accountability

Your question is a straw man that’s faggot.
its not a straw man.
the hate for cosby is straw man. the fact you want him to acknowledge something hes was actively fighting longer than you and i ages combined.

this is the man you want to say something exists?

like i said ....take me up on my offer to roll with me for a few days...i bet i can change your mind.

when you sit down with some of these stupid ass want nothing niggas who blame someone for something the are actively seeking out...thats whats faggot.

but keep waiting on your statement to some how make thing magically better vs trying to motivate people to get off their ass and stop fucking up their own lives.

the fact you still on those two words tells me its ingrained in your psyche. the media manipulation has fooled you into not wanting to say anything against it. that in itself releives a person of person accountability. the same shit niggas trying to say about cosby.

how about saying to yourself you wont be stopped? i guess thats too hard because you need to first admit the white boogeyman some how turned off your alarm and made you late for work, so you lost your job and now you have to sell drugs and kill the niggas infiltrating your corner.

the white man is a slick one

its not a straw man.
the hate for cosby is straw man. the fact you want him to acknowledge something hes was actively fighting longer than you and i ages combined.

this is the man you want to say something exists?

like i said ....take me up on my offer to roll with me for a few days...i bet i can change your mind.

when you sit down with some of these stupid ass want nothing niggas who blame someone for something the are actively seeking out...thats whats faggot.

but keep waiting on your statement to some how make thing magically better vs trying to motivate people to get off their ass and stop fucking up their own lives.

the fact you still on those two words tells me its ingrained in your psyche. the media manipulation has fooled you into not wanting to say anything against it. that in itself releives a person of person accountability. the same shit niggas trying to say about cosby.

how about saying to yourself you wont be stopped? i guess thats too hard because you need to first admit the white boogeyman some how turned off your alarm and made you late for work, so you lost your job and now you have to sell drugs and kill the niggas infiltrating your corner.

the white man is a slick one
If you say white supremacy don’t exist then white supremacy gets you, then I can’t acknowledge that as a reason for your downfall. He said don’t blame the white man take personal accountability for your problems. So I’m taking what Cosby said and using it in his situation and you mad at that? The man himself said white supremacy isn’t an excuse so don’t use it as an excuse to absolve Cosby. He wouldn’t want that anyway. Because it goes against what Cosby believes, which is personal accountability. So now he’s in a jail cell taking his personal accountability.