Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jim Brown: Black community 'has a responsibility' to look inward, not blame Trump

Not because of him and his polices.

America losing jobs and on pace to lose a lot.

Obama really did a great job with this economy

Once he gets caught up in some shit...All has to do is claim the white man is out to get him and the same niggas dragging him now will forgive snd forget.

Cosby used the same tactic to win back the black community favor after saying pretty much the samething as Brown

Once he gets caught up in some shit...All has to do is claim the white man is out to get him and the same niggas dragging him now will forgive snd forget.

Cosby used the same tactic to win back the black community favor after saying pretty much the samething as Brown
That’s why I have no sympathy for Cosby. And I don’t believe in flip flopping, so if the white man is not to be blamed for anything that affects black people, then whatever happens to Cosby I can’t blame the white man for his downfall, Cosby needs to take personal accountability for his problems unfortunately.

Bvzj.gif

or maybe dont do shit that can get you caught up....because it may have been too late for some others.

but what do i know.
i just hear something different

but people are too busy saying im not listening to you because you have problems too.

the fact you have to use someones wrong doings as a reason to not listen makes you more of an idiot.

we all have skeletons.

i would rather have someone dropping knowledge than not giving a fuck and watching me walk into problems.

look at the bigger picture.

no ones clean.....so all you uppity low niggas need to stop it.

if you dont want to listen.....dont blame no one for not wanting to try.

The problem ain't what Cosby said making it a double standard.

Y'all refuse to even see how fuck shit took him down or even read the speech.

What he did WITH them chick is crazy...I read thru each of the shit they said. Each one.

I have not seen 1 yet that was rape.

Now ...him saying be responsible...y'all thru back in his face on some aha shit saying he wasn't so he can't talk to y'all.

Bottom line..it's those that get it and those that watch others get it.
Niggas can tell an emotional nigga shit because the truth hurts.

A d like I stated before...any black man who agreed with this should be with him since you can't take critism.

Ole tender skinned ass niggas

The problem ain't what Cosby said making it a double standard.

Y'all refuse to even see how fuck shit took him down or even read the speech.

What he did WITH them chick is crazy...I read thru each of the shit they said. Each one.

I have not seen 1 yet that was rape.

Now ...him saying be responsible...y'all thru back in his face on some aha shit saying he wasn't so he can't talk to y'all.

Bottom line..it's those that get it and those that watch others get it.
Niggas can tell an emotional nigga shit because the truth hurts.

A d like I stated before...any black man who agreed with this should be with him since you can't take critism.

Ole tender skinned ass niggas

Harvey and the rest of them need to face the same heat. If not, it will be a clear act of inconsistency and a double standard.

Yeah, I'm still waiting.

If white supremacy don’t exist for black people and we can’t blame them for creating the circumstances that affect black people then I can’t blame white supremacy for what happened to Cosby. I’m sure Bill would agree with this because remember he said we can’t, nor should we blame the white man. It’s all about personal accountability.

If white supremacy don’t exist for black people and we can’t blame them for creating the circumstances that affect black people then I can’t blame white supremacy for what happened to Cosby. I’m sure Bill would agree with this because remember he said we can’t, nor should we blame the white man. It’s all about personal accountability.
So you want conditions set for you to acknowledge he was done wrong?

Smdh

So you want conditions set for you to acknowledge he was done wrong?

Smdh
He said we need to have personal accountability and don’t blame the white man for our problems. Those are his words. So instead of blaming the white man we need to put the onus on Cosby for his actions.

He said we need to have personal accountability and don’t blame the white man for our problems. Those are his words. So instead of blaming the white man we need to put the onus on Cosby for his actions.
Does that make people feel better?
Like he wassnt talking to the fuck up that hurt our people and community.

So...I always tell niggas stop being lazy about shit. And don't blame the white man for your lack of opportunities.

Then I get railroaded on some shit..God Forbid...I should have deserved it because I didn't acknowledge ws is a part of the problem?
Even if the niggas I'm talking about is lazy...that makes no difference to y'all. We gotta acknowledge WS as THE only problem.

So once it's admitted...what if them niggas still ain't get up to try to do anything?

And why would the people who ain't lazy get offended? Why won't those same people get at them lazy people? Or are they too busy getting it to care who isn't getting it?

So regardless of what's said or not...a nigga got railroaded and niggas still lazy.

Back