Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jim Brown: Black community 'has a responsibility' to look inward, not blame Trump

It annoys me when people use that line of thinking to deflect from the outside factors that inhibit our community. However, it also annoys me when people act like that line of thinking has no merit.

I wish people would stop acting like the problems of the black community aren't the same problems as every other community. Every group has gangs, drugs, murder and evil shit going on. How will highlighting one particular group help that group? So if all crime stops in black communities will crime stop happening? No, it's a human problem and not a matter of race. Most people just out here trying to live righteously, but the internet will have you believing motherfuckers is at each other throats 24/7.

I wish people would stop acting like the problems of the black community aren't the same problems as every other community. Every group has gangs, drugs, murder and evil shit going on. How will highlighting one particular group help that group? So if all crime stops in black communities will crime stop happening? No, it's a human problem and not a matter of race. Most people just out here trying to live righteously, but the internet will have you believing motherfuckers is at each other throats 24/7.
well maybe i missed the asians in chinatown who terrorized their hood and harass civilians and run out businesses.
maybe missed the ethiopian gangs who hold down blocks and shoot randomly.
maybe i didnt see all the white men who were in philly support court who cant see their child but paying thru the nose.

i guess i need a wake up call.

well maybe i missed the asians in chinatown who terrorized their hood and harass civilians and run out businesses

SUNSET PARK, BROOKLYN — The Zheng Organization, a violent New York City gang allegedly run by a group of 25- to 45-year-old Asian-American men, was busted this week by the Joint Asian Organized Crime Task Force (comprised of investigators from the FBI, NYPD and IRS).

For years, the gang has cast ”a shadow of violence” over the heavily Chinese neighborhoods of Sunset Park, Brooklyn, and Flushing, Queens, according to U.S. Attorney Robert Capers, head of Brooklyn’s federal court.

Do you mean in america or Ethiopia?
They definitely shoot each other in their own country(they have a higher crime rate than the US) and some of their youth join african american gangs and usually beef with somalis in Minnesota.
Have no idea y u brought up ethiopians

Not even going to do any google's on child support and race. Like welfare it's prolly more crackas on it than negros and blacks are affected disproportionately either way u r just grasping at straws to prove some dumb ass point.

These cacs really got people thinking crime isn't an issue in every damn group. Shit is sad.

"Well until we solve the crime and violence issues in our community we can't......"

If u still say dumb shit like the above please kys

well maybe i missed the asians in chinatown who terrorized their hood and harass civilians and run out businesses.
maybe i didnt see all the white men who were in philly support court who cant see their child but paying thru the nose.

i guess i need a wake up call.

You didn't miss it you just wasn't looking for it. A true about asian gangs doing the exact shit you said you missed. Stop the bullshit. They all do it. Black people just the ones who get put on the news and criminalized for it.
RevGrDragPoster.jpg

You didn't miss it you just wasn't looking for it. A true about asian gangs doing the exact shit you said you missed. Stop the bullshit. They all do it. Black people just the ones who get put on the news and criminalized for it.
RevGrDragPoster.jpg
SUNSET PARK, BROOKLYN — The Zheng Organization, a violent New York City gang allegedly run by a group of 25- to 45-year-old Asian-American men, was busted this week by the Joint Asian Organized Crime Task Force (comprised of investigators from the FBI, NYPD and IRS).

For years, the gang has cast ”a shadow of violence” over the heavily Chinese neighborhoods of Sunset Park, Brooklyn, and Flushing, Queens, according to U.S. Attorney Robert Capers, head of Brooklyn’s federal court.

Do you mean in america or Ethiopia?
They definitely shoot each other in their own country(they have a higher crime rate than the US) and some of their youth join african american gangs and usually beef with somalis in Minnesota.
Have no idea y u brought up ethiopians

Not even going to do any google's on child support and race. Like welfare it's prolly more crackas on it than negros and blacks are affected disproportionately either way u r just grasping at straws to prove some dumb ass point.

These cacs really got people thinking crime isn't an issue in every damn group. Shit is sad.

"Well until we solve the crime and violence issues in our community we can't......"

If u still say dumb shit like the above please kys
and both you idiots proved nothing but a blip on a bigger picture.

are any of the people i named...slowed down from progressing within?
and it doesnt matter who does what......you niggas love to place blame on everyone else....

as soon as someone says we need to fix ourselves....niggas bring up...well others do it too.

end of the day....its black people that getting shitted on by everyone including our own.

black people the only ones giving away all the power we have.

but let yall tell it....we right where we need to be because everyone else does it.

that post was sarcasm.....that yall responding too....dumbasess.
why would i care if someone else is fucking up?

the only people who do that are people who are in a fucked up situation.

ole.. i get beat but so do other niggas ass niggas

smdh.

you niggas get blinded waaaaaay too easy.
ready to fight over dumb shit

Last edited:
and both you idiots proved nothing but a blip on a bigger picture.

are any of the people i named...slowed down from progressing within?
and it doesnt matter who does what......you niggas love to place blame on everyone else....

as soon as someone says we need to fix ourselves....niggas bring up...well others do it too.

end of the day....its black people that getting shitted on by everyone including our own.

black people the only ones giving away all the power we have.

but let yall tell it....we right where we need to be because everyone else does it.

Nigga you asked a question and got answered. It proved what you was trying to only attribute to niggas was bullshit. Don't try to add a bunch of shit now that it was proved what you was talking was bullshit.

You was wrong deal with it.

Show my posts in this thread I did the bold. No need for me to wait cause you can't cause again you talking some bullshit

Nigga you asked a question and got answered. It proved what you was trying to only attribute to niggas was bullshit. Don't try to add a bunch of shit now that it was proved what you was talking was bullshit.

You was wrong deal with it.

Show my posts in this thread I did the bold. No need for me to wait cause you can't cause again you talking some bullshit
first of all candy pants......the post you quote was like i said sarcasm to the post above me.

but i will always stand by .....black people need to fix ourselves....i always have and it wont change..
and the reason i said maybe i missed it is because it doesnt matter.
if jim brown said something.....that had a fraction of truth just at the wrong time or platform and someone points it out, why must we bring up other communities?
and whats the reason to point out their problems? are you niggas planning on helping them?

you smarter than this......

first of all candy pants......the post you quote was like i said sarcasm to the post above me.

but i will always stand by .....black people need to fix ourselves....i always have and it wont change..
and the reason i said maybe i missed it is because it doesnt matter.
if jim brown said something.....that had a fraction of truth just at the wrong time or platform and someone points it out, why must we bring up other communities?
and whats the reason to point out their problems? are you niggas planning on helping them?

you smarter than this......

Ask those questions to the people who did that.

I just answered your bullshit ass question. You should've tried a different approach cause the question you asked was terrible.

Ask those questions to the people who did that.

I just answered your bullshit ass question. You should've tried a different approach cause the question you asked was terrible.
so i see you want hands today......

i didnt post a question.

you niggas dont understand sarcasm, dont blame me cause you still got snot in your eye cause you just woke up.....
wash ya face and catch this fade

so i see you want hands today......

i didnt post a question.

you niggas dont understand sarcasm, dont blame me cause you still got snot in your eye cause you just woke up.....
wash ya face and catch this fade

Nigga you know got damn well sarcasm doesn't translate well over a computer or text.

Sorry fam, but this doesn't make any sense. Any problems in our community need to be dealt with, period. What's going on in other communities is something they have to handle. We got too many young black men/fathers/sons getting locked up or killed. Too many getting left behind in school. Only people who can fix this is us. Once you have a family you'll understand.

Sorry fam, but this doesn't make any sense. Any problems in our community need to be dealt with, period. What's going on in other communities is something they have to handle. We got too many young black men/fathers/sons getting locked up or killed. Too many getting left behind in school. Only people who can fix this is us. Once you have a family you'll understand.
I didn't say they didn't need to be addressed or nothing should be done. I was saying treating black crime any different than other crime is wack. The phrase black on black crime is something people grandstand on to push away claims of racism. Also what did Jim Brown saying any of this change?

I hate when ppl say shit like that like blacks ain’t building together

Just because you see black women going to the Asian hair shop don’t mean more and more black ppl ain’t building together

Open y’all eyes. They want y’all to believe we ain’t doing shit

I hate when ppl say shit like that like blacks ain’t building together

Just because you see black women going to the Asian hair shop don’t mean more and more black ppl ain’t building together

Open y’all eyes. They want y’all to believe we ain’t doing shit
nigga why you named after a white character?

Back