Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jim Brown: Black community 'has a responsibility' to look inward, not blame Trump

My nigga what are you talking about.. The black kid (Antwon Rose) who got killed (shot in the back while running away from the car) didn’t shoot anybody.. He was a passenger in the car.. And the nigga who got shot in the drive-by didn’t even die...

To be real. He was with the drive by. All them dudes in the car would have be shooters

The fact that Jim Brown didn't understand that he (like most blacks that go on Fox News) is being used as a pawn. Conservatives love when niggas go on their tv shows and talk that black accountability shit. Mixed with the thanking white people bullshit, fuck what Jim Brown has to say. I checked out when this nigga called Trump an exceptional president.

Are there internal issues within the Black Community? Yes, like with other ethnic groups. But Fox News is never the platform for it.

Like i said before in another thread...black kid gets shot by a white cop after he did a drive by and killed another black kid...folks like what ever he did he didn't deserve to die

Black kid gets killed covering his son from a barrage of AK bullets and folks say,..

:js4:
I wonder what he did to deserve that

Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King after killin 9 people tho. Yeah...there's some legit disparities goin mayne

I was listening to a podcast earlier and they has a therapist on there and she told one of the folks on the podcast. Your so defensive, you feel like you have to be right and in control that you refuse to see things that can help you, if they are adverse to you being right and in control..and some people just don't have that problem.

This is my thing tho....hes being critical of blacks while praising whites.

Not necessary. Thats not gonna make anyone change their views.

Reminds me of an old coworker who felt justified in thinking Trayvon Martin got what was coming to him bc some dumb shit charles barkley said.

Thats how those ignorant mfs are gonna take Jim Browns comments.

No enlightenment here folks.

I see you're on your smart dumb nigga shit today. That's like saying "pick a hood movie, any hood movie, it's gonna be blacks killing blacks.. u see, it's black people's fault"

Get this lazy ass bill oreilly logic df outta here .
Ahh nah that wasn't an example of my point, that song just go.

And blacks killing blacks ain't nobodies fault. It's the result of many culturally, systemic, fiscal, and historic ingredients. To lay fault for the cause of it is.....it's just lacks a point to place blame..

The thing is, if I beat my wife cause of many things in my life that had me feel like it was an ok thing to do. When I find out the reasons for why, I place blame, and still beat my wife.

I'm now actively making a choice to do so...you get me. At some point the blame is known, I know why, but if I still proceed, I'm doing it of my own free will now

This is my thing tho....hes being critical of blacks while praising whites.

Not necessary. Thats not gonna make anyone change their views.

Reminds me of an old coworker who felt justified in thinking Trayvon Martin got what was coming to him bc some dumb shit charles barkley said.

Thats how those ignorant mfs are gonna take Jim Browns comments.

No enlightenment here folks.
Not for nothing fam, it ain't take Charles Barkley to make em feel like that, Barkley made him feel comfortable saying it outloud. And I like the mufuckas that feel comfortable being racist. Its easier to see who they are.

And another thing which shows his ignorance here. Idk why ppl still claim Kap was "denigrating" or disrespecting the flag/vets when it was a vet who Kap spoke to that suggested he kneel rather than sit so ppl wouldnt take it as disrespect.

The fact that this shit is still going over peoples heads shows mfs just dont wanna listen they rather just hear themselves talk.

And blacks killing blacks ain't nobodies fault. It's the result of many culturally, systemic, fiscal, and historic ingredients. To lay fault for the cause of it is.....it's just lacks a point to place blame..

The thing is, if I beat my wife cause of many things in my life that had me feel like it was an ok thing to do. When I find out the reasons for why, I place blame, and still beat my wife.

I'm now actively making a choice to do so...you get me. At some point the blame is known, I know why, but if I still proceed, I'm doing it of my own free will now

A proper analogy would be you hit your wife out of self defense as it was a last resort.

If a girl gets raped and becomes a hoe, you're telling her she's wrong for looking back and blaming the person who raped her. This nigga went on TV and did that, multiple times. It's insensitive, ignorant and borderline coonery.

Not for nothing fam, it ain't take Charles Barkley to make em feel like that, Barkley made him feel comfortable saying it outloud. And I like the mufuckas that feel comfortable being racist. Its easier to see who they are.
Cosign bolded thats basically what i was saying in my post. Mfs viewpoints will remain where they started before hearing Jim Browns comments, and thats on both sides.

But praising white ppl on the flip side was unnecessary and does more harm than good. It shows his intentions werent to uplift blacks...but more so show white people that, of all blacks, he understands.

Look what platform he said it on.

I see why mfs write him off. Even if there was truth to anything he said, the way he said it and where he said it took the value out of it.

A proper analogy would be you hit your wife out of self defense as it was a last resort.

If a girl gets raped and becomes a hoe, you're telling her she's wrong for looking back and blaming the person who raped her. This nigga went on TV and did that, multiple times. It's insensitive, ignorant and borderline coonery.
Cosign bolded thats basically what i was saying in my post. Mfs viewpoints will remain where they started before hearing Jim Browns comments, and thats on both sides.

But praising white ppl on the flip side was unnecessary and does more harm than good. It shows his intentions werent to uplift blacks...but more so show white people that, of all blacks, he understands.

Look what platform he said it on.

I see why mfs write him off. Even if there was truth to anything he said, the way he said it and where he said it took the value out of it.
Ima keep it a buck wit u two..ion care about this no more..lol

Well, right now I mean, I sure at some point tomorrow I'ma care again..I'll respond to these points then

i just think we need to clean up our shit before we blame others...regardless of what they did, we should be able to live among ourselves.
no matter where we are....
It's like a mass brainwashing with some of u cats.
People kill people in their vicinity; black, white, yellow or red.

If crime among black people stop tomorrow will our current station in the world change?

Stop using stormfront talking points

I was listening to a podcast earlier and they has a therapist on there and she told one of the folks on the podcast. Your so defensive, you feel like you have to be right and in control that you refuse to see things that can help you, if they are adverse to you being right and in control..and some people just don't have that problem.
this goes for alot of them unhappy ass chick and fuck niggas.

fighting just to fight.

ever talk to someone and their first sentence is defensive toned and ready to attack before they even understand?
its like how can you even begin to find solutions if the first words that come to you is defensive, nasty, ill toned and misdirected.

Great example and point.

and this is where i come from with it.

some of these dudes are robbin together black people just to rob black people.

niggas aint doing it to survive.
when the last time a nigga been robbed by a nigga with old shoes?

It's like a mass brainwashing with some of u cats.
People kill people in their vicinity; black, white, yellow or red.

If crime among black people stop tomorrow will our current station in the world change?

Stop using stormfront talking points
soo you tellin me......its ok because people are in the vicinty? or look like you?
versus.....not hurting those around you?

so im brainwashed because i say those within our community shouldnt hurt either other?

so niggas only kill within their hoods?
they dont go out to another black hood and kill people? when that same distance to a white hood gets over looked?

you wanna fight bruh?

Back