Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jim Brown: Black community 'has a responsibility' to look inward, not blame Trump

black people are the only ones who legitimately give a fuck about violence in our community. everyone else brings up black on black crime just to shut up black people who complain about systematic oppression

this whole “we gotta look within before we look outside” argument is insulting, insinuating we don’t have the mental capacity to focus on multiple issues at once. worst part is some of us adopt that conservative talking point, and this thread is proof...

which leads me to believe some of y’all are either brainwashed or white

Fuck Jim Brown

Do we need to look inward yes.

But White supremacy is a thing. Policies/ideas/thoughts actions are real

in before niggas that dont vote have the nerve to call him a coon thought

:smh:

black people are the only ones who legitimately give a fuck about violence in our community. everyone else brings up black on black crime just to shut up black people who complain about systematic oppression

this whole “we gotta look within before we look outside” argument is insulting, insinuating we don’t have the mental capacity to focus on multiple issues at once. worst part is some of us adopt that conservative talking point, and this thread is proof...

which leads me to believe some of y’all are either brainwashed or white
you know something...

or how about......when we look inward, we can see how strong we are and realize we dont need the crumbs niggas are still fighting for?

case in point.
the universe is a system of galaxies.
galaxies are a system of stars.
them stars may have a system of moons the help the planet with life maintain itself.
on that planet you have eco systems that life can thrive in..
then we have certain climates and environments.
we all have adapted at some point,. and we made it work for us.

a system can work within a system if you understand what you have, who you are and your strengths and make it work for you.

niggas are too busy.....fighting the wrong fight.
this white systematic system.......that yall say holds you down....use it to your benefit. look for the loopholes. and then create something that can sustain you that you can pass down or share knowledge on.

Jim Brown used to be my all time fav athlete (next to Prime) seeing him say all this coon shit is hard to watch.

I will jus say i disagree 100% n move on.

He screwing his legacy up, hard to believe that he was all in on protesting social issues to now seeing him like this now.

you know something...

or how about......when we look inward, we can see how strong we are and realize we dont need the crumbs niggas are still fighting for?

case in point.
the universe is a system of galaxies.
galaxies are a system of stars.
them stars may have a system of moons the help the planet with life maintain itself.
on that planet you have eco systems that life can thrive in..
then we have certain climates and environments.
we all have adapted at some point,. and we made it work for us.

a system can work within a system if you understand what you have, who you are and your strengths and make it work for you.

niggas are too busy.....fighting the wrong fight.
this white systematic system.......that yall say holds you down....use it to your benefit. look for the loopholes. and then create something that can sustain you that you can pass down or share knowledge on.

don’t get me wrong. the existence of systematic oppression is not an excuse to just fold up your tent and not even bothering to lift yourself from whatever hole you’re in

everybody serves a purpose
some of us can fight it from the inside (elected officials)
some can fight from the outside (protesters)
some can, as you alluded to, find loopholes to our benefit and teach our youth how to do the same
some can set up programs for the youth to keep them out of the streets so they won’t become just another statistic
some can set up schools to help our own (lebron)

there are various ways to combat this. but the bare fucking minimum you can do is acknowledge it

don’t get me wrong. the existence of systematic oppression is not an excuse to just fold up your tent and not even bothering to lift yourself from whatever hole you’re in

everybody serves a purpose
some of us can fight it from the inside (elected officials)
some can fight from the outside (protesters)
some can, as you alluded to, find loopholes to our benefit and teach our youth how to do the same
some can set up programs for the youth to keep them out of the streets so they won’t become just another statistic
some can set up schools to help our own (lebron)

there are various ways to combat this. but the bare fucking minimum you can do is acknowledge it
this is something that really doesnt need to be acknowledged tho.

its just what it is.
everything you stated is on us.

thats what needs to be stated and acknowledged.

everybody does serve a purpose...yet here we are......so whos lacking?

whos fucking up the progress?

who sets us back ?

more black fathers will solve this problem within a few generations.
but right now we need to do our part.

Black people "looking inward" is essentially what brothers like Malcom X, the NOI, and Black Panthers always preached. Black Wall Street was the definition of such an idea. All of these real life examples became targets of the government as a result.

This is why context matters. Jim Brown is speaking the devils language given the context and other evidence around his point. It's not that he's wrong per se, it's that he's become a puppet of White Supremacy. A traitor being used to promote deception.

Do black people need to look inward? YES

Do black people need to solve our problems without white peoples involvement? HELL YES

To the rest of that bullshit Jim was talking
productmockup

Fuck Jim Brown

Do we need to look inward yes.

But White supremacy is a thing. Policies/ideas/thoughts actions are real

in before niggas that dont vote have the nerve to call him a coon thought

:smh:
At no point did I see Jim Brown say white supremacy isn't a thing though. He's been on that Marcus Garvey self-reliance tip since the 60's. Really, I don't even see what's the controversy here. White people will never look out for black people, never happened, never will. That was common knowledge up until maybe the late 90's when all these fake puppet "leaders" like Jesse and Al start tap dancing for the media.

Back