Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jim Brown: Black community 'has a responsibility' to look inward, not blame Trump

If white supremacy don’t exist for black people and we can’t blame them for creating the circumstances that affect black people then I can’t blame white supremacy for what happened to Cosby. I’m sure Bill would agree with this because remember he said we can’t, nor should we blame the white man. It’s all about personal accountability.

s-8f99264170a18fa82e27ecc9233b9a12c4f36a6a.gif

Yall be around the wrong black people man. I never seen a nigha get joked for getting all As or being a success
Shit is real fam. Sad reality for me was I had to lie about my grades with the fear of being jumped or outcasted. People celebreated D's and F's where I'm from.

And I know me being jumped for expressing good grades is ridiculous to some people, but imagine either choosing to let dumb niggas cheat off your shit and y'all all fail, or be like nah, and these gang of dudes target you after school. Seen that shit Soo many times. I have soooo many stories lol

Idk man maybe because i live around a large historically black population. I mean how can niggas say good grades are white when we got whole hbcus? Now yes there is a way to talk white or sound white. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama sound black and educated. Wayne Brady has a white sounding voice to me. Its not about how proper it is.

If anything we joked niggas for being stupid or being good dudes trying to be hard.

Back