Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud After Thought F’ery Spin-off

4EF92818-A025-4230-9919-5370096618C8.gif
Hey ladies, @DOS_patos in ya life

Ever had your spirit whip the foreign? Ever watch the sun rise over the coast line in sn tropez? Ever had a man lace ya neck, wrist, and hips with the finest jewels and fabrics known to man?

Lol, of course you haven’t. But I can give you sound investment advice if your willing to suck something. Let’s get real and down to the deal. Black women have historically been baby sat by both the culture the government of the United States. It’s one the reasons I left, oh..I forgot to mention “I” live abroad.

But back to you filthy ratchet hoes, lol, you think a man like me is going to give you a red cent? Show me something, suck something, fuck something, let a prestiged brotha nut something.

You hoes..you hoes are the reason I had to work so hard to get to where I’m at. And I’d be fucking damned if....

He ran out of character’s

392712B4-4EF1-4B00-BE60-8792F9E13197.jpeg
What’s poppin Jo? @Whispering Eye on the ones and twos.

I’m from southside chi, and I’m never lackin. Need smoke, I got you. Need drank, I got you. Need a ride, I drive lyft, hop in, i...got..you.

Need a hot sixteen? Gimme a beat, gimme a beat jo..hold up hold up. Yo, yo, Aye

My name is whis and I spit these bars, I smoke some weed and stare at the stars. I whip around the city in my shinny car.

Ooooooohhhhhh, I went in jo, I went in.

View attachment 37942

Ever had your spirit whip the foreign? Ever watch the sun rise over the coast line in sn tropez? Ever had a man lace ya neck, wrist, and hips with the finest jewels and fabrics known to man?

Lol, of course you haven’t. But I can give you sound investment advice if your willing to suck something. Let’s get real and down to the deal. Black women have historically been baby sat by both the culture the government of the United States. It’s one the reasons I left, oh..I forgot to mention “I” live abroad.

But back to you filthy ratchet hoes, lol, you think a man like me is going to give you a red cent? Show me something, suck something, fuck something, let a prestiged brotha nut something.

You hoes..you hoes are the reason I had to work so hard to get to where I’m at. And I’d be fucking damned if....

1275.gif

View attachment 37937

Ladies and Gentlemen, @MzKB here..

I’m seeking couples, to be more specific. I’m seeking your bitch, to be real. But I rather you be there to, preferably in the corner feeling emasculated while I play with her.

My likes are spades, guns, violence and chewing gum. Make sure when we link up your girl is in something sexy. I prefer you dressed like the dark corner of a room so you blend in.

And I know ur asking how is two women and no men a three some? Two vaginas and one dick make a threesome. And I happen to carry a dick in my bag just for that occasion. So like I said, corner bitch..play it
giphy.gif

View attachment 37942

Westrbook.gif

Had that brotha about to go in with his rant until he ran outta characters. Lol!!

View attachment 37947
What’s poppin Jo? @Whispering Eye on the ones and twos.

I’m from southside chi, and I’m never lackin. Need smoke, I got you. Need drank, I got you. Need a ride, I drive lyft, hop in, i...got..you.

Need a hot sixteen? Gimme a beat, gimme a beat jo..hold up hold up. Yo, yo, Aye

My name is whis and I spit these bars, I smoke some weed and stare at the stars. I whip around the city in my shinny car.

Ooooooohhhhhh, I went in jo, I went in.
LMAO!!!!

Greetings.

My name is deadeye.

KATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKAT

FATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT

SSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBW

"Take from that what you will."

Greetings.

My name is deadeye.

KATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKAT

FATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT

SSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBWSSBBW

"Take from that what you will."

Idi Amin laughing.gif

I’m waiting for the Lurk one
78EC6587-7DE7-4104-A4F3-30BD5403737B.gif
Ladies, @Lurk Rambis here..the rundown

40 yard dash..4.67 seconds

Reps..24 and 1 half

Vertical..35 inches

Cone drill..8.2 seconds

Broad jump..8.99 ft

Impressed? You should be, I love dive bars and hotep bar lounges that make me seem extra neo soul. On Friday’s I stand around pool tables wit the homies and “build”.

I am the prototypical fit, ambitious, energetic black man..slash Harlem Hellfighter. Look it up..

I’m not looking for a woman, I’m married. Just want you ladies to marvel at a Apex Alpha male you can’t have.

Gauntlet!!..1 minute 5 seconds

1928173A-1313-4CE8-900C-8900B53F7645.gif
YO LADIES!!, ITS YA BOY @BlacChoseMe

Things you need to know about me. I LOVE BEING BLACK and I love activity. HASHTAG, I LOVE BLACK ACTIVITY.

If you ask me about it though, I’LL DENY IT and say. “NO, YOU DO”.

FACTS!!

So hit me up, and REMEMBER!! When you talk to me. TALK TO ME NIIIIIIIIICE.

HOLLA!!

Last edited:
Bebes-Kids.jpg

Aye ladies it's @Germs

Freak butt nasty sex.....

That's what I got, that's what I'm tryna give. Ion wanna know shit bout your boring ass life.... And trust me, you don't wanna know a damn thing bout mines....

But if you ready to get tied up with extension cords plugged to a waffle iron while dripping the batter off a nigga elbow......

Hit them DM's

Lol...this is in my head daily when people try to be social wit me

Back