Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud After Thought F’ery Spin-off

View attachment 37711
Ladies!! Hello..I’m @IP360, in my pic I’m working on a car. Why am I telling you that? Cause to me a woman is like a well maintained vehicle.

Me myself, I perfer full-size, big body,XL, something in the trunk if you catch my drift.

And don’t worry about if I can handle a big body, I’ve survived 10 car crashes. I can handle a lot.

Now, what I need from you ladies, is to answer a question. You like the temptations, five tops, Isley brothas, some classic b side James brown?

Then IP is your man.
The oily, backyard, mechanic hands got me dead. The expression on his face tho lmaoooooo.

F84825B0-E644-4FCF-A095-21D46D8E61CA.gif
Ladies, it’s me @Ironman, but you can call me Tony. I hail from Queens NY, what’s ironman doin in queens. Community out reach

5412178A-9926-47C5-9731-E5EAE09F8B9F.png

No but seriously, do you need a friend? Do you need a man to console in? Do you ever just need the male perspective, to be whined and dined, and not feel obligated to drop your draws for him.

0794658B-0852-4A37-B147-06220FE4F6D2.png
Then Tony Stark is your man, I’m in the business for making women feel good about themselves, I treat you. Like supreme clientele, get it?

So..hit me up, 137 Guy Brew, Southside Queens NY. And who knows, if you’re feeling good. Perhaps we can

A761F9FA-AE40-4ACD-85D9-D5C658E20BD7.gif

Ima fall back cause I’m flooding my own thread, I know y’all got some sauce to spill..post anon if u feel like u don’t wanna harm feelings or somethin

The oily, backyard, mechanic hands got me dead. The expression on his face tho lmaoooooo.
I was looking for one that resembled him but surprisingly there aren’t many pictures of black mechanics online..that surprised the fuck outta me

4B50968B-E5CC-44F3-BD87-006F190A158F.jpeg

Hey hoes. I’m @Beta

About me: I ain’t shit. I love cats.

Looking for: my next victim.

My cat needs me, I’m out.

View attachment 37711
Ladies!! Hello..I’m @IP360, in my pic I’m working on a car. Why am I telling you that? Cause to me a woman is like a well maintained vehicle.

Me myself, I perfer full-size, big body,XL, something in the trunk if you catch my drift.

And don’t worry about if I can handle a big body, I’ve survived 10 car crashes. I can handle a lot.

Now, what I need from you ladies, is to answer a question. You like the temptations, five tops, Isley brothas, some classic b side James brown?

Then IP is your man.

1156.gif

It was THREE car crashes mayne!

That b side is lit tho. Y'all sleepin on it

goat-horse.jpg

About Me: Hey yall. I'm @Remedy but you can call me Nappy Red if you'd like. You ever heard of Old McDonald? Well, that was my great great great grandpappy and he was a BLACK man. I inherited his farms, but sold most of the acres and equipment for luxury huts for my goats and my baby pup, Chico. I also paid for a few of my cats to get all their teeth removed bc they kept chewing through the firewood that we keep out back for some odd reason.

I love creating digital paintings and drawing. I also enjoy music of all walks. Billy Joel, Barry Manilow, and Janet Jackson are some of my favorite artists, but Prince is my ultimate everythang. What man you know can do splits in stilettos and a satin blouse, tucked tightly but neatly in some fitted slacks while strumming a guitar? One word, SEXY.

Looking for: A man with big ol feet and hands, nice, fat strong legs like a horse, and preferably a head full of luscious dreads. If he had a face and style like Prince, he'd complete me as my dreamlover.

I likes to wrassle so he gotta be able to handle me and not tap out. He gotta have the ability to build me a fence and/or a small house at a moments notice. He must MUST have love for every type of animal, except spiders ewwwey! Oh, and he has to know how to fry up some pokechops and bake some good legquarters in a cast iron skillet. That's the only way it tastes right!

Last edited:
View attachment 37746

About Me: Hey yall. I'm @Remedy but you can call me Nappy Red if you'd like. You ever heard of Old McDonald? Well, that was my great great great grandpappy and he was a BLACK man. I inherited his farms, but sold most of the acres and equipment for luxury huts for my goats and my baby pup, Chico. I also paid for a few of my cats to get all their teeth removed bc they kept chewing through the firewood that we keep out back for some odd reason.

I love creating digital paintings and drawing. I also enjoy music of all walks. Billy Joel, Barry Manilow, and Janet Jackson are some of my favorite artists, but Prince is my ultimate everythang. What man you know can do splits in stilettos and a satin blouse, tucked tightly but neatly in some fitted slacks while strumming a guitar? One word, SEXY.

Looking for: A man with big ol feet and hands, nice, fat strong legs like a horse, and preferably a head full of luscious dreads. If he had a face and style like Prince, he'd complete me as my dreamlover.

I likes to wrassle so he gotta be able to handle me and not tap out. He gotta have the ability to build me a fence and/or a small house at a moments notice. He must. MUST have love for every type of animal, except spiders ewwwey! Oh, and he has to know how to fry up some pokechops and bake some good legquarters in a caskiron skillet. That's the only way it tastes right!

Lmaooo, Barry Manilow?!

Them splits do be sexy and his heels were nice!
SGc3GzP.gif

66B163C1-F705-497A-A686-3A6010A1C65B.jpeg
Hey ladies, @King Du here..I’m from Baltimore so you can pronounce that King Dew. In fact, when you speak to me, I’m going to need yew to add a EW at the end of every word that ends in a u sound.

Like Cluew, Bluew, Truew, Flew..oh wait. That actually had a ew at the end. But please, respect my Baltimore culture and conform to everything I love. I don’t like to have to be who you want me to be. I’m very independent as yew may expect, NO YOUR WRONG!! Ha, just keeping yew on your toes.

Ok so here’s the get down, I’m married and I love my wife so your essentially a fuck toy, cooew with that? Alright cooew when you come to Bmore i’ll treat yew to a beer.

I love to take karate classes with 10 year olds and abuse cardboard boxes at work. On a first date we can spar so I can see where your hands are. Me, I can suffocate a grown man with only the palm of my hand, bet me that I can’t, I dare yew.

Wanna get on my good side, buy me a pair of team Jordan’s, yew know it’s real if they have a jump man logo on it. Im quite the catch, hit me up, I’ll tell you about the time I turn down pussy from Christina Millian. And if yew got a baby, i’ll make sure when we link up. That the hotel room has large drawers.

Yo know what, lemme start cause I see y’all mad shook. Ima start wit a cat y’all love to hate..he da homie tho..so yo

Hey ladies out there looking for an alpha male

View attachment 37669

My name is Beta, #bars. As you can see I don’t take myself serious, I like to joke and have fun. I’m from New York, but don’t ask from where, I rather keep that to myself.

I work at a place I rather keep to myself, and drive a car that make and model I rather keep to myself. But enough about me, I want to know about you. I love kids, so I don’t mind if you have a lot. Mattress on the floor, no problem for me. Still with your man but exploring your option, I can dig that.

Hit me up ladies, don’t have an ice box where your heart used to be. Ask me why I said that, your going to love the answer.

A48AE3EB-8A39-47CF-8AC9-7810DBB3210D.gif

View attachment 37675
Hey ladies, my name is @Goldie

Before get started..

No Fatties, No dark butts, no white belts, no thighs bigger than 13 inches around (I will measure), nothing smaller than a b cup, I need your teeth perfectly straight, let’s see. No broke bitches, no baby mamas, please bring your W2 when we meet up, no incomes under 45,000 and that’s pushing it to begin with, trash ass hoes.

Now that we got that out the way, expect me to fuck whoever I want when I want. Don’t touch my shit, don’t drive my shit, I got dope in the house and I hide my shit. That’s all you need to know about me. Oh yea, Good evening :)

LMAOOOOO!!’ Germs is fucking stupid!

"Cluew, Bluew, Truew..."
giphy.gif

View attachment 37816
Hey ladies, @King Du here..I’m from Baltimore so you can pronounce that King Dew. In fact, when you speak to me, I’m going to need yew to add a EW at the end of every word that ends in a u sound.

Like Cluew, Bluew, Truew, Flew..oh wait. That actually had a ew at the end. But please, respect my Baltimore culture and conform to everything I love. I don’t like to have to be who you want me to be. I’m very independent as yew may expect, NO YOUR WRONG!! Ha, just keeping yew on your toes.

Ok so here’s the get down, I’m married and I love my wife so your essentially a fuck toy, cooew with that? Alright cooew when you come to Bmore i’ll treat yew to a beer.

I love to take karate classes with 10 year olds and abuse cardboard boxes at work. On a first date we can spar so I can see where your hands are. Me, I can suffocate a grown man with only the palm of my hand, bet me that I can’t, I dare yew.

Wanna get on my good side, buy me a pair of team Jordan’s, yew know it’s real if they have a jump man logo on it. Im quite the catch, hit me up, I’ll tell you about the time I turn down pussy from Christina Millian. And if yew got a baby, i’ll make sure when we link up. That the hotel room has large drawers.
I didn't ask for any of this

Back