Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud After Thought F’ery Spin-off

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly
Thought of a funny idea based off some shit I seen elsewhere..yo

:lolfoh:

Write a blurb that resembles what a posters dating app profile page would say...

About them personally

About what they’re looking for

About what their plans are for the future

Etc..

kRYOrXJ.gif

AF2A8199-F326-49EA-B3E7-20A27879339F.gif

Y’all niggaz ain’t bout to “serious nigga” my thread fam, y’all was just arguing bout birth control symptoms with women..make wit the fuckery or get the fuck out

Yo know what, lemme start cause I see y’all mad shook. Ima start wit a cat y’all love to hate..he da homie tho..so yo

Hey ladies out there looking for an alpha male

15846C1F-B1C2-47C2-A1E3-49C64914A62A.gif

My name is Beta, #bars. As you can see I don’t take myself serious, I like to joke and have fun. I’m from New York, but don’t ask from where, I rather keep that to myself.

I work at a place I rather keep to myself, and drive a car that make and model I rather keep to myself. But enough about me, I want to know about you. I love kids, so I don’t mind if you have a lot. Mattress on the floor, no problem for me. Still with your man but exploring your option, I can dig that.

Hit me up ladies, don’t have an ice box where your heart used to be. Ask me why I said that, your going to love the answer.

Yo know what, lemme start cause I see y’all mad shook. Ima start wit a cat y’all love to hate..he da homie tho..so yo

Hey ladies out there looking for an alpha male

View attachment 37669

My name is Beta, #bars. As you can see I don’t take myself serious, I like to joke and have fun. I’m from New York, but don’t ask from where, I rather keep that to myself.

I work at a place I rather keep to myself, and drive a car that make and model I rather keep to myself. But enough about me, I want to know about you. I love kids, so I don’t mind if you have a lot. Mattress on the floor, no problem for me. Still with your man but exploring your option, I can dig that.

Hit me up ladies, don’t have an ice box where your heart used to be. Ask me why I said that, your going to love the answer.
Lmaoooo

400412F8-6001-4E92-A5E1-264F768C86C6.jpeg

Oh, hi there ladies, didn’t see you looking at me. My name is @Elzo69Renaissance, yes..that Elzo. You’ve probably heard of me from the higher eschellon ladies in your area.

If you’re not friends with these women, I kindly ask you to stop viewing my profile. As I was saying though, for you ladies that have heard of me. By the way I have this great anecdote Eldrick told me while out on the course one Sunday. Oh I’m sorry, you may know him as Tiger.

Anyway, Eldrick said, a good woman is like a hole in one. You don’t get many unless you know how to swing the club. Hahaha, funny isn’t it. Anyways, I don’t need to know about you, so when we speak. Please ask me about me.

A9243390-CEEB-4C24-8D8D-A455A26D2B1F.gif HAAAAYYYY THERE YALLLLL

My name @Kandy, AKA dat bitch ya huuurrrrd. Nah I’m just kidding I’m not from New Yurk, I’m from (Oprah yelling voice) Hoooouston ayyyyyyye. But um..I just on hurr looking for a man that ack right cause there so many of y’all thats low down.

PS no men from Atlanta, I know how y’all do. But as I was saying, why y’all man so griiiiimey man. I mean, my home girl Laquesia was just telling me she caught her man wit her baby sister, can y’all even imagine?

I told my home girl he paying the bills right now so if you have to put up with his fuck shit. Fuck wit him but look for dick on the side, you huurrr me!!?? Yasss bitch, you gotta know your worth honey.

What was I talking bout again? Oh yea, anyways at the end of the day. Don’t be no broke fuck nigga cause if you tasting this (ahem) jewel, and it is that. Lemme tell you I..........

She ran out of characters

Hello, Im Germs from cacalack.
Imma make you love me. My humor is off the chain...but you might be too slow to understand it.

598DF46C-5FB8-4D04-9207-A637210A2F6C.gif
Hey ladies, my name is @Goldie

Before get started..

No Fatties, No dark butts, no white belts, no thighs bigger than 13 inches around (I will measure), nothing smaller than a b cup, I need your teeth perfectly straight, let’s see. No broke bitches, no baby mamas, please bring your W2 when we meet up, no incomes under 45,000 and that’s pushing it to begin with, trash ass hoes.

Now that we got that out the way, expect me to fuck whoever I want when I want. Don’t touch my shit, don’t drive my shit, I got dope in the house and I hide my shit. That’s all you need to know about me. Oh yea, Good evening :)

View attachment 37675
Hey ladies, my name is @Goldie

Before get started..

No Fatties, No dark butts, no white belts, no thighs bigger than 13 inches around (I will measure), nothing smaller than a b cup, I need your teeth perfectly straight, let’s see. No broke bitches, no baby mamas, please bring your W2 when we meet up, no incomes under 45,000 and that’s pushing it to begin with, trash ass hoes.

Now that we got that out the way, expect me to fuck whoever I want when I want. Don’t touch my shit, don’t drive my shit, I got dope in the house and I hide my shit. That’s all you need to know about me. Oh yea, Good evening :)

giphy.gif

DCAE6647-5AD0-43D5-9EFF-984BD7263CF4.jpeg
Hey niggas, I’m @Blactivity, I’m only doing this cause my friend said it was fun. I have yet to see the fun in this. I’m a graduate of college, which one? Be worth knowing that information and you’ll find out.

Don’t be stupid, because I hate stupid men. Don’t be a nigga, I don’t need those moments. Don’t be tired, busted, crusted and or dusted. What I like, give me a reason to tell you.

There you go, you happy now @Remedy? All right, I’m going to go get ready for work. Cause some of actually have shit to do.

Back