Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud After Thought F’ery Spin-off

07rasbull.jpg

Many blessings sistren.....

I currently answer to the title of @Judge Dread and I come here to seek understanding.

I do not understand why woman would advertise herself so loosely on dating sites. Not to judge but woman should not seek man, man should seek woman.

Also I do not understand how the men on these dating sites expect to find any woman of virtue when all they display is foolery and shameful behavior.

I understand so little about you people, in fact I do not understand how I am able to understand computers to be able to communicate to you to begin with....

But that is the power of Rasta.

Please forgive me.....
But I have seemed to have forgotten what I am supposed to be doing here.

Can you understand that?
You wrong for this one. I hope you at least smoked the highest of grades like I do to get that out.

I should not have found this Monday morning at work. I'm over here sounding crazy in my office suppressing laughter

tumblr_inline_oisqhnj1cG1sacoli_400.jpg

Hello Queens. I go by Sensible Du.

First and foremost, don't let my smile and dress fool you. I get busy. And by that, I mean I will fight your daddy, grand daddy, your ex, brother, pastor, and anyone else that disrespects me.

Now that we got that out of the way, I'm really a nice guy that loves to have a good time. I'm from B-More. I love Wrestling, turtles, graphic teeshirts with cartoons and video characters in them. And beer. So if you don't like any of those, dew let me know because I'll walk out of your life in a second.

I work 6 jobs, so I probably won't have a lot of time to get to know yew. So we can just hook up. If you have kids, I don't mind. Bring them. Dresser drawers have multiple uses.

Last edited by a moderator:

First and foremost, don't let my smile and dress fool you. I get busy. And by that, I mean I will fight your daddy, grand daddy, your ex, brother, pastor, and anyone else that disrespects me.

Now that we got that out of the way, I'm really a nice guy that loves to have a good time. I from B-More. I love Wrestling, turtles, graphic teeshirts with cartoons and video characters in them. And beer. So if you don't like any of those, dew let me know because I'll walk out of your life in a second.

I work 6 jobs, so I probably won't have a lot of time to get to know yew. So we can just hook up. If you have kids, I don't mind. Bring them. Dresser drawers have multiple uses.
why you got him talking with the bmore accent.....nigga said yew and dew.....lol

View attachment 37816
Hey ladies, @King Du here..I’m from Baltimore so you can pronounce that King Dew. In fact, when you speak to me, I’m going to need yew to add a EW at the end of every word that ends in a u sound.

Like Cluew, Bluew, Truew, Flew..oh wait. That actually had a ew at the end. But please, respect my Baltimore culture and conform to everything I love. I don’t like to have to be who you want me to be. I’m very independent as yew may expect, NO YOUR WRONG!! Ha, just keeping yew on your toes.

Ok so here’s the get down, I’m married and I love my wife so your essentially a fuck toy, cooew with that? Alright cooew when you come to Bmore i’ll treat yew to a beer.

I love to take karate classes with 10 year olds and abuse cardboard boxes at work. On a first date we can spar so I can see where your hands are. Me, I can suffocate a grown man with only the palm of my hand, bet me that I can’t, I dare yew.

Wanna get on my good side, buy me a pair of team Jordan’s, yew know it’s real if they have a jump man logo on it. Im quite the catch, hit me up, I’ll tell you about the time I turn down pussy from Christina Millian. And if yew got a baby, i’ll make sure when we link up. That the hotel room has large drawers.

I shouldn't have even did one for Du LMAO

original.jpg

Mmmmhmmmn yea.... This @Reesey

Yeah I got kids.....mmmmhmmmn
Yeah I got a husband.......mmmhmmmmm

But what you got??

You all up on my page.. What you tryna get some honey out my honey pot??

Hunh??? You think you ready for all that?? Yeah okay..... Pull your pants down....

Look at you... Blushing..... You just a little ole boy.....

Little ole boy....

I ain't Cha mammy......

But we can do some thangs.....
Hands down this the best one in the entire thread

“Look at you blushing, you just a lil ole boy”

I can see that shit in my head man, clear as day

Now that we got that out of the way, I'm really a nice guy that loves to have a good time. I'm from B-More. I love Wrestling, turtles, graphic teeshirts with cartoons and video characters in them. And beer. So if you don't like any of those, dew let me know because I'll walk out of your life in a second.

the internet never forgets lmao

View attachment 37816
Hey ladies, @King Du here..I’m from Baltimore so you can pronounce that King Dew. In fact, when you speak to me, I’m going to need yew to add a EW at the end of every word that ends in a u sound.

Like Cluew, Bluew, Truew, Flew..oh wait. That actually had a ew at the end. But please, respect my Baltimore culture and conform to everything I love. I don’t like to have to be who you want me to be. I’m very independent as yew may expect, NO YOUR WRONG!! Ha, just keeping yew on your toes.

Ok so here’s the get down, I’m married and I love my wife so your essentially a fuck toy, cooew with that? Alright cooew when you come to Bmore i’ll treat yew to a beer.

I love to take karate classes with 10 year olds and abuse cardboard boxes at work. On a first date we can spar so I can see where your hands are. Me, I can suffocate a grown man with only the palm of my hand, bet me that I can’t, I dare yew.

Wanna get on my good side, buy me a pair of team Jordan’s, yew know it’s real if they have a jump man logo on it. Im quite the catch, hit me up, I’ll tell you about the time I turn down pussy from Christina Millian. And if yew got a baby, i’ll make sure when we link up. That the hotel room has large drawers.

Aye this is funny AF lol

Bebes-Kids.jpg

Aye ladies it's @Germs

Freak butt nasty sex.....

That's what I got, that's what I'm tryna give. Ion wanna know shit bout your boring ass life.... And trust me, you don't wanna know a damn thing bout mines....

But if you ready to get tied up with extension cords plugged to a waffle iron while dripping the batter off a nigga elbow......

Hit them DM's
:hahaha:

This is great and accurate

Back