Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud After Thought F’ery Spin-off

View attachment 37847

Hey ladies, my name is @AP21.

I’m a 35 black male. I’m 6’2.5 with my shoes on. I work in Finances and I am a Master Mod on a site called www.ablackweb.com. I won Mod of the Year 2017. I love bow ties and crafting. I spend my free time making spreadsheets. I love spreadsheets. It’s nothing in this world that gets me as excited as making a spreadsheet. I have a daughter who I play dress up with. I’m manly enough to play dress up. I don’t enjoy parties because it’s just too noisy, I’d rather be home snuggled up on the couch in my pjs reading a good book. I don’t laugh at jokes because life isn’t funny.

Looking for: i don’t know what I’m looking for. I just need some pussy. You don’t even have to call me afterwards. I understand that everything ain’t black and white. Take from that what you will.

lmaooooo my stomach hurts lmaooooooooo

See that AP...

Somebody thinking about Cho ass

View attachment 37720
Ladies, it’s me @Ironman, but you can call me Tony. I hail from Queens NY, what’s ironman doin in queens. Community out reach

View attachment 37722

No but seriously, do you need a friend? Do you need a man to console in? Do you ever just need the male perspective, to be whined and dined, and not feel obligated to drop your draws for him.

View attachment 37723
Then Tony Stark is your man, I’m in the business for making women feel good about themselves, I treat you. Like supreme clientele, get it?

So..hit me up, 137 Guy Brew, Southside Queens NY. And who knows, if you’re feeling good. Perhaps we can

View attachment 37724
Well done

760B5B31-3270-49BD-A408-BD481C5A4343.jpeg

Hey ladies, the names @IP360.

IP360 PRESENTS: About me: I’m a 43 year old black male who loves me a big juicy BBW. More cushion for the pushing. My ex recently died. Matter fact, a lot of people I know die. So, it’s unlimited funerals when you get with me. Funny thing is, I’ve escaped death ten times. I’ve been in 50 car wrecks.

Looking for: anything under 250, don’t even speak to me.

#BBWLOVER
#MORECUSHION

The reason my girl gotta be 250+ is because I’ve never been in a fight. You gotta fight your own battles.

View attachment 38071

IP360 PRESENTS: About me: I’m a 43 year old black male who loves me a big juicy BBW. More cushion for the pushing. My ex recently died. Matter fact, a lot of people I know die. So, it’s unlimited funerals when you get with me. Funny thing is, I’ve escaped death ten times. I’ve been in 50 car wrecks.

#BBWLOVER
#MORECUSHION

The reason my girl gotta be 250+ is because I’ve never been in a fight. You gotta fight your own battles.
Holy shit

View attachment 38071

#BBWLOVER
#MORECUSHION

1156.gif

On this day...YOU have made a VERY powerful enemy madam.

I bid thee good day!

But yet here you... are... continuing to explain yourself...

You are dismissed b

Dismissed huh?

ti-laugh.gif

You're a funny style dude bruh.

Sensing some female tendencies.

Dismissed?

Kinda suspect for a man to be using that kind of terminology in that context.

Serious question..........

Would you classify yourself as a fatherless sodomite?

nh

1200px-Joseph_Simmons_hs_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Good evening ladies. I'm your neighborhood elder statesman @deadeye.

I'm 6'0 and 297.6 lbs. Well, at least I was this morning when I weighed myself. I planned on going to the gym, but then I decided to make a trip to Wal-Mart. I needed some if these...

pph72200_a_250x250.jpg

I also needed my daily fix of big ole fat calfed white women. Take from that what you will...

AthleticPeskyGoshawk-max-1mb.gif

But seriously, if you're not a morbidly obese white woman....chances are we don't have a future.

I love brisk walks at the grocery store, Manda (Just don't ask, ok?), and bbws.

If you like the same things, feel free to page me. Yeah, I still have one of those. I'm 49 yrs old...

07rasbull.jpg

Many blessings sistren.....

I currently answer to the title of @Judge Dread and I come here to seek understanding.

I do not understand why woman would advertise herself so loosely on dating sites. Not to judge but woman should not seek man, man should seek woman.

Also I do not understand how the men on these dating sites expect to find any woman of virtue when all they display is foolery and shameful behavior.

I understand so little about you people, in fact I do not understand how I am able to understand computers to be able to communicate to you to begin with....

But that is the power of Rasta.

Please forgive me.....
But I have seemed to have forgotten what I am supposed to be doing here.

Can you understand that?

1200px-Joseph_Simmons_hs_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Good evening ladies. I'm your neighborhood elder statesman @deadeye.

I'm 6'0 and 297.6 lbs. Well, at least I was this morning when I weighed myself. I planned on going to the gym, but then I decided to make a trip to Wal-Mart. I needed some if these...

pph72200_a_250x250.jpg

I also needed my daily fix of big ole fat calfed white women. Take from that what you will...

AthleticPeskyGoshawk-max-1mb.gif

But seriously, if you're not a morbidly obese white woman....chances are we don't have a future.

I love brisk walks at the grocery store, Manda (Just don't ask, ok?), and bbws.

If you like the same things, feel free to page me. Yeah, I still have one of those. I'm 49 yrs old...
U had to be there to get a few of these references

Dismissed huh?

View attachment 38089

You're a funny style dude bruh.

Sensing some female tendencies.

Dismissed?

Kinda suspect for a man to be using that kind of terminology in that context.

Serious question..........

Would you classify yourself as a fatherless sodomite?

nh

Stop derailing the thread gotdamn nigga wanna flirt with another man some bad... question would classify yourself of father fucknigga?

Back