Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud After Thought F’ery Spin-off

trap-card-2.jpg

Why welcome. I have been expecting you.

My name is @Zagreus , and there's no need to tell me yours as I have already foreseen this exact moment several times in the astral realm of possibilities only accessible to those who have earned passage....

Are you interested in going there?
I can take you there.

I can show you the world. Shining, shimmering, splendid. Your current understanding of reality can only get you so far in life.....

Everything is meant to be experienced..... Deeper....

And I can take you there..... Deep

It's okay to be nervous... You couldn't imagine what lies ahead. I suggest you hold on tight.

- call me Zaggy

View attachment 37707

Hey...Brothas and Sistas!!..remember that, ayyye public enemy. I’m @Race Jones Like them I’m a rebel, I’m a feminist, but I do like to take care of my man.

So expect me to cover bi weekly visits to super cuts, and I have a J crew card so i’ll have you decked out in the lastest fashion.

If you come over for a night cap, bring your own personal beauty items. I don’t like any brotha that can use my comb, if you know what I mean.

What else, what else, I like exotic eyes on a man, blue eyes drive me wild. I like a brotha who’s not afraid to go wild and die his hair, preferably blond is the color I like. You know..highlights (wink wink).

I don’t believe dancin means your good in bed, so don’t worry..rhythm, isn’t a big deal to me.

I’m not necessary fond of spicy or flavourful food so, there’s no hot sauce in my pocket book., lol. (Wink)

All and all I just like a good brotha, and when I say brotha, I mean any man that is a child of god. So if you’re a child of god, your a brotha. And I don’t discriminate when it comes to the “Brothas”...(wink)

So hit me up...

Seriously tho, white boys only

smh this had the potential to be funny but the whole white man angle is tired and played Germs.

its cool rest of thread was funny and this was a creative idea. youre hilarious man. tears in eyes off some of these.

1200px-Joseph_Simmons_hs_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Good evening ladies. I'm your neighborhood elder statesman @deadeye.

I'm 6'0 and 297.6 lbs. Well, at least I was this morning when I weighed myself. I planned on going to the gym, but then I decided to make a trip to Wal-Mart. I needed some if these...

pph72200_a_250x250.jpg

I also needed my daily fix of big ole fat calfed white women. Take from that what you will...

AthleticPeskyGoshawk-max-1mb.gif

But seriously, if you're not a morbidly obese white woman....chances are we don't have a future.

I love brisk walks at the grocery store, Manda (Just don't ask, ok?), and bbws.

If you like the same things, feel free to page me. Yeah, I still have one of those. I'm 49 yrs old...

@Judge_Judah

I'm only 48, but the rest of that is fairly accurate.

Even the resemblance to the good Reverend.

In high school, niggas used to say I look like a fat Run......but that's another story for another time.

Well played my friend.........well played.

well played clip.gif

Last edited:
sddefault.jpg

You there?

Sure you're there. This is my page.

And I think we both know where this is going. Now look. I'm prepared to spend quite a pretty penny on you, and at some point. I'm going to have to cash in on that investment.

Manners don't come cheap. And neither do I. I don't want to complicate things with feelings and attachments. We don't have to pretend to like each other either. I am looking strictly for an arrangement that appeals to the more carnal needs of man. And in turn I will supply the superficial needs of women.

Don't make it more than it needs to be.

And don't call me Chi-Chi.

- @ImChiCityandSionSmashedMyWife

Stop derailing the thread gotdamn nigga wanna flirt with another man some bad... question would classify yourself of father fucknigga?

Nigga that's you who does that bullshit.

Always got some slick shit to say to niggas who aren't even directing anything at you.

Why are you trying so hard to get male attention?

I'm almost 50, but I'm not your father.......so you need to look somewhere else for that.

Good day sir.

smh this had the potential to be funny but the whole white man angle is tired and played Germs.
tenor.gif

Fool...

This @Race Jones and let's not get it fucked up from the jump.

I !
Run !
This !
Shit !

Don't do nothing unless I tell you. Don't ask shit, don't touch shit.

Nigga you lucky I let you breath.

That's right nigga. I will kill your ass, fuck around.

Please

Fuck around

But forreal.....

Whassuuuuup??? You acting all funny like you ain't happy to see me. You know I trip sometimes. It's cool forreal. You know how I be.....YOU KNOW HOW I BEEEEEEE.

Right boo?

Aye....u wanna see something??

Nigga that's you who does that bullshit.

Always got some slick shit to say to niggas who aren't even directing anything at you.

Why are you trying so hard to get male attention?

I'm almost 50, but I'm not your father.......so you need to look somewhere else for that.

Good day sir.

My nigga just say you caught feelings and move on b... I ain't start this back n forth so move on... nigga resorted to calling names shows your absentee father taught you how to fight

My nigga just say you caught feelings and move on b... I ain't start this back n forth so move on...

Stop deflecting bruh.

I didn't say anything to you until you said something to me.

But yeah, there's no need for any further interaction.

You've got the persona of a mentally unstable woman.

trap-card-2.jpg

Why welcome. I have been expecting you.

My name is @Zagreus , and there's no need to tell me yours as I have already foreseen this exact moment several times in the astral realm of possibilities only accessible to those who have earned passage....

Are you interested in going there?
I can take you there.

I can show you the world. Shining, shimmering, splendid. Your current understanding of reality can only get you so far in life.....

Everything is meant to be experienced..... Deeper....

And I can take you there..... Deep

It's okay to be nervous... You couldn't imagine what lies ahead. I suggest you hold on tight.

- call me Zaggy

SmartSelect_20180326-010722_Gallery.gif

This level of imagination makes me uncomfortable.

Back