Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud After Thought F’ery Spin-off

View attachment 37678
Hey niggas, I’m @Blactivity, I’m only doing this cause my friend said it was fun. I have yet to see the fun in this. I’m a graduate of college, which one? Be worth knowing that information and you’ll find out.

Don’t be stupid, because I hate stupid men. Don’t be a nigga, I don’t need those moments. Don’t be tired, busted, crusted and or dusted. What I like, give me a reason to tell you.

There you go, you happy now @Remedy? All right, I’m going to go get ready for work. Cause some of actually have shit to do.
giphy.gif
You dk my life.

18194814_10154798187360892_8073663252921647383_n.jpg

What's poppin ladies? This the gawd GERMS. First in foremost, you gotta have thighs man. Lawd you gotta have thighs....

Talkin bout....that Popeyes five dollar box. Ya figadeal me? Straight two piece with a biscuit. And if you carrying more than an A cup up top....

This aint gonna work.

I'm a married man looking for a girlfriend. But don't you worry about my wife. Focus on us....

What we can be. I'm tryna reach the mountaintop with you girl. You ready for this ride? You ready to be infatuated with the illness THAT IS the gawd?

Come catch this Germ, baby.

#Bars

View attachment 37678
Hey niggas, I’m @Blactivity, I’m only doing this cause my friend said it was fun. I have yet to see the fun in this. I’m a graduate of college, which one? Be worth knowing that information and you’ll find out.

Don’t be stupid, because I hate stupid men. Don’t be a nigga, I don’t need those moments. Don’t be tired, busted, crusted and or dusted. What I like, give me a reason to tell you.

There you go, you happy now [B]@Remedy[/B]? All right, I’m going to go get ready for work. Cause some of actually have shit to do.

clarence-laugh-o.gif

C0F80D62-8A4B-4942-AE94-192E45B9BEBF.jpeg

Hey ladies. The names @Judge_Judah

Don’t worry I have other pics in my profile but I just won yard of the month, this month.

About me: Well, I own a riding lawnmower. It’s a John Deere with my name customized on the back. I enjoy working on my lawn and house on Saturdays. I like to grill every Sunday, rain sleet or snow. I got this custom grill that matches my apron and cooking tools. I grill in the front yard so all my neighbors can envy me.

Looking for: I’m looking for a white woman. I love my sistas but it’s something about that vanilla that makes my thing grow in my pants like a flower does with fertilizer. I’m looking for a chick who can just stand outside and look pretty. Not prettier than my lawn tho.

View attachment 37688

Don’t worry I have other pics in my profile but I just won yard of the month, this month.

About me: Well, I own a riding lawnmower. It’s a John Deere with my name customized on the back. I enjoy working on my lawn and house on Saturdays. I like to grill every Sunday, rain sleet or snow. I got this custom grill that matches my apron and cooking tools. I grill in the front yard so all my neighbors can envy me.

Looking for: I’m looking for a white woman. I love my sistas but it’s something about that vanilla that makes my thing grow in my pants like a flower does with fertilizer. I’m looking for a chick who can just stand outside and look pretty. Not prettier than my lawn tho.
Lollllll

View attachment 37671

Oh, hi there ladies, didn’t see you looking at me. My name is @Elzo69Renaissance, yes..that Elzo. You’ve probably heard of me from the higher eschellon ladies in your area.

If you’re not friends with these women, I kindly ask you to stop viewing my profile. As I was saying though, for you ladies that have heard of me. By the way I have this great anecdote Eldrick told me while out on the course one Sunday. Oh I’m sorry, you may know him as Tiger.

Anyway, Eldrick said, a good woman is like a hole in one. You don’t get many unless you know how to swing the club. Hahaha, funny isn’t it. Anyways, I don’t need to know about you, so when we speak. Please ask me about me.
REal tears lmao

View attachment 37678

There you go, you happy now @Remedy? All right, I’m going to go get ready for work. Cause some of actually have shit to do.
Lmaoooo!! Yooo, this spot on except it's usually her tryna get me to stop looking at people crazy and not be antisocial.

This scary, I think she said this shit just like this to me before..

F0056B90-930E-4256-9645-1C9B9F3511ED.jpeg

Hey...Brothas and Sistas!!..remember that, ayyye public enemy. I’m @Race Jones Like them I’m a rebel, I’m a feminist, but I do like to take care of my man.

So expect me to cover bi weekly visits to super cuts, and I have a J crew card so i’ll have you decked out in the lastest fashion.

If you come over for a night cap, bring your own personal beauty items. I don’t like any brotha that can use my comb, if you know what I mean.

What else, what else, I like exotic eyes on a man, blue eyes drive me wild. I like a brotha who’s not afraid to go wild and die his hair, preferably blond is the color I like. You know..highlights (wink wink).

I don’t believe dancin means your good in bed, so don’t worry..rhythm, isn’t a big deal to me.

I’m not necessary fond of spicy or flavourful food so, there’s no hot sauce in my pocket book., lol. (Wink)

All and all I just like a good brotha, and when I say brotha, I mean any man that is a child of god. So if you’re a child of god, your a brotha. And I don’t discriminate when it comes to the “Brothas”...(wink)

So hit me up...

Seriously tho, white boys only

View attachment 37688

"makes my thing grow in my pants like a flower does with fertilizer"
LMAOOOOO
Judy sho don't cuss, man makes it even funnier

6D8A06F4-D6AE-44E2-B38B-CD37B17C4815.jpeg
Ladies!! Hello..I’m @IP360, in my pic I’m working on a car. Why am I telling you that? Cause to me a woman is like a well maintained vehicle.

Me myself, I perfer full-size, big body,XL, something in the trunk if you catch my drift.

And don’t worry about if I can handle a big body, I’ve survived 10 car crashes. I can handle a lot.

Now, what I need from you ladies, is to answer a question. You like the temptations, five tops, Isley brothas, some classic b side James brown?

Then IP is your man.

1458C769-A601-4E12-9E0B-2675227C0603.jpeg

Hey ladies, I’m @ImChiCityandSionSmashedMyWife

About me: I’m not really tall but I’m not really short either. I’ll probably never tell you my height, not even if I meet you in person. Oh my face? Yea you’ll never see my face. It’s not about my looks. It’s about my personality. I have kids, not a lot but not that much either. I’m raising them all by myself. I make bomb school lunches and even picked out my daughters dance dress. I was proud.

Looking for: I’m looking for any woman who will let me in the house. I’ve been left outside in the cold and don’t want to feel that again. I don’t discriminate at this point. If you have a pulse and a vagina, weeee fuckin. I don’t mind if you let other men grab on you while you’re out partying. Just come home to me and help me with these kids and we are good.

Back