Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Trump Jr. uses Birtherism in an attack against Sen. Kamala Harris

Y’all already know niggas is voting democrat so I don’t know why y’all are bitching so much. Acting like it’s wrong to expect more from the same party we always vote for is too much?

Y’all already know niggas is voting democrat so I don’t know why y’all are bitching so much. Acting like it’s wrong to expect more from the same party we always vote for is too much?

Of course not. But doing some protest vote or not voting doesn't help you in any way. It just keeps getting Republicans elected and moves the political spectrum to the right where kkk and nazis reside. If you really want change society needs to make progressive policies be voted in so that becomes the norm

Republicans are bad for black people, brown people, almost all people.

Thinking "it can't get worse for black people " is preposterous

Under less than 4 years of Republican regime we are back to concentration camps imagine if ppl like trump keep getting elected and you being so ignorant as to think it can't get worse for yall

Not voting and voting third party = voting for trump
So how do we hold Democrats accountable? Its not by voting for them despite them ignoring our wishes

So how do we hold Democrats accountable? Its not by voting for them despite them ignoring our wishes

Unfortunately change is a slow process but if Democrats keep getting elected then the Republican party would have no choice but to be more democratic,

If over time you force the political spectrum to move left instead of right then progressive change would happen which would have a positive impact on most ppls lives

They didn’t bring up any white trans. There is literally a movement for black trans victims. You’re trying to play semantics with black and trans here.

And it seems like you’re wanting to say they don’t care about black straight victims of crimes next lol

They don't bruh.

You keep answering your own questions.

If they weren't trans, you wouldn't even be hearing anything about this.

Unfortunately change is a slow process but if Democrats keep getting elected then the Republican party would have no choice but to be more democratic,

If over time you force the political spectrum to move left instead of right then progressive change would happen which would have a positive impact on most ppls lives

He asked how to hold Democrats accountable. Your response is just wishful thinking on why to keep giving Democrats what they want.

Like I said, voting progressive is how change happens. It's not wishful thinking.

Right now the only 2 realistic choices voters have is Democrats (who may or may not be closet racist) and Republicans who are 99.9% likely to be hardcore racist

If people who generally want good change in this country keep getting elected then the racist get left behind and then your choices become better and you will get to vote for real change at that point

Why are so many black people so staunchly against even thinking the 3rd party/independents are an option?

I'm not even saying they have a viable candidate but from the IC to here a lot yall don't even see them as option regardless of what their platform my be.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way... you don't hold a political party accountable, you influence them.

Also, what exactly are "our wishes" in your opinion?

I think you're looking at it the wrong way... you don't hold a political party accountable, you influence them.

Also, what exactly are "our wishes" in your opinion?

How do you think we as black people should go about influencing them?

How do you think we as black people should go about influencing them?

The same way everyone else does... money (unfortunately), votes and having a clear agenda. The latter of those three is why I asked what "our wishes" are supposed to be.

For some funny reason I can never get a definitive answer on that one. I think it's because when a lot of these "tangibles" people are prompted to think about it it becomes apparent that a lot of the things they would consider black issues are actually on one party's platform and not the other.

But just to hear the resounding silence I'll ask again... what is it exactly that you guys would want an American president to say they would do specifically for black people in order to secure your vote?

The same way everyone else does... money (unfortunately), votes and having a clear agenda. The latter of those three is why I asked what "our wishes" are supposed to be.

For some funny reason I can never get a definitive answer on that one. I think it's because when a lot of these "tangibles" people are prompted to think about it it becomes apparent that a lot of the things they would consider black issues are actually on one party's platform and not the other.

But just to hear the resounding silence I'll ask again... what is it exactly that you guys would want an American president to say they would do specifically for black people in order to secure your vote?

The bold was all I was really looking for. Until black people wake up and accept that this is really how politics is played. We're just wasting our time with all the theatrics.

IMO ain't nothing they can say or do specifically cause nobody in this world can be legislated to treat people fairly. Until we form our own shit and fund our own shit we are going to be 2nd and 3rd class citizens who will never be respected here.

No question this country and government owes black people but until we become a force to be reckoned with in how we move ain't shit going to change.

Have you been paying attention to what's been going on in the news?

The narrative that's being spun now is that there have been several black transgenders who have been killed in the past few months.

Now ask yourself this.

Is this narrative focusing more on these victims being black.........or is it focusing more on them being transgender?

Therein lies the answer to your previous question.
It’s pretty much trying to make it seem like heterosexual black men are out here murdering/harming gay and trans people because of their sexual orientation.

Under less than 4 years of Republican regime we are back to concentration camps imagine if ppl like trump keep getting elected and you being so ignorant as to think it can't get worse for yall

Cool, so if the Democrats want to get Trump out of office then give black people a reason to go vote for them. Otherwise black people will sit this one out too. Got it?

Why are so many black people so staunchly against even thinking the 3rd party/independents are an option?

I'm not even saying they have a viable candidate but from the IC to here a lot yall don't even see them as option regardless of what their platform my be.
Who gives a fuck about a 3rd party if they’re also not going to do anything specific for black people?

Who gives a fuck about a 3rd party if they’re also not going to do anything specific for black people?

True but you can't deny that majority of black people don't even look in that direction out of blind loyalty to democrats. Which is why I said they don't even know the platform one of them may even be running on because they don't even want to hear it because they aren't a democrat. The shit is dumb.

As said before I feel black people dumb for even subscribing to ANY political party.

Exactly.

Like I said earlier...you're pretty much doing the GOP's work for them

Back