Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Trump Jr. uses Birtherism in an attack against Sen. Kamala Harris

So you guys gonna let the Republicans literally destroy the world yeah?

I mean seriously they dont* believe in fuckin' climate change and niggas in here talkin' about sendin' messages with their vote.

Last edited:
Things that they and we already go first in.
I’m trying to understand why when we say we want black issues addressed they bring up all these other issues? So the climate is a specific issue that needs to be addressed but black issues don’t mean anything?

I’m trying to understand why when we say we want black issues addressed they bring up all these other issues? So the climate is a specific issue that needs to be addressed but black issues don’t mean anything?

What I've been trying to get is if democrats are so great why they never list whats so great about democrats besides they ain't Trump.

If someone ask me to tell them whats so great about me I'm not going to tell them what's so bad about the next man cause that doesn't answer the question of what is great about me.

Telling me democrats ain't Trump as the best thing going for them ain't enough for me no matter how fucked up Trump is.

What I've been trying to get is if democrats are so great why they never list whats so great about democrats besides they ain't Trump.

If someone ask me to tell them whats so great about me I'm not going to tell them what's so bad about the next man cause that doesn't answer the question of what is great about me.

Telling me democrats ain't Trump as the best thing going for them ain't enough for me no matter how fucked up Trump is.
Good point.

That's what a lot of us have been saying all along.

It's just a matter of perspective. Nobody is saying that the Democrats are great - but if you're looking through a filter of you're waiting for a savior president to promise you cash money before you bother to vote regardless of whatver else is going on, the rest of society (politicians included) can consider you to be non-voters and thus irrelevant to the conversation.

It's called disenfranchisement.

Not voting is the absolute silliest method to try to get what you want out of politicians. They didn't want your black ass to vote in the first place, lol.

Back