Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Trump Jr. uses Birtherism in an attack against Sen. Kamala Harris

This is why black people have to be more responsible about what they say when they put things out there like that. The person Trump Jr. quoted wasn't talking about Birtherism. He was talking about Black American and African American aren't necessarily the same when it comes to culture, history, experience, etc... But when you're not careful how you say things, you leave your content open to being used and abused by racist idiots.

This is why black people have to be more responsible about what they say when they put things out there like that. The person Trump Jr. quoted wasn't talking about Birtherism. He was talking about Black American and African American aren't necessarily the same when it comes to culture, history, experience, etc... But when you're not careful how you say things, you leave your content open to being used and abused by racist idiots.

The guy Trump Jr. quoted knew exactly what he was doing.. He’s a Gumby headed Trump supporting & Alex Jones loving Coon..

Lmao @ "is this true"

The shit always been in her bio. All the black ppl that wana split hairs about mixed ppls identity be looking stupid when white ppl get ahold of those arguments. When trump start telling Kamala she's not really black the peddles will be going backwards.

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Something feels off about this.

Almost as if this whole thing was orchestrated to draw similarities between her and Obama and convince people that she's the female version of Obama.

Just noticed how, after that Breakfast Club interview..........there was a lot of info coming out about her record as a prosecutor and how she had a reputation of locking black people up for frivolous offenses.

Seems strange that nobody's mentioning anything along those lines now.

The debate yesterday seemed staged as well.

She was positioned at center with Sanders and Biden...........even though she's far behind them in the polls.

And then she suddenly goes in on Joe Biden about the 94 crime bill.........but Biden doesn't bring anything up about her history as Attorney General/DA???

I hope I'm wrong, but the fix seems to be in for the DNC to set up Kamala Harris as the democratic nominee.

Like they all got together, planned this out......and agreed to set things in motion for her to climb to the top of the race.

Which means that this wasn't really a debate at all.........just a show being put on for the public.

She attacks Biden........Biden loses ground

Then she goes after Bernie............he loses ground.

She becomes the frontrunner........and her and Elizabeth Warren are on the DNC ticket for 2020.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

If it actually plays out like that, then Trump is guaranteed to be re-elected to another 4yr term.

Which makes you wonder............what if this was the plan all along?

Meaning, the end game wasn't just to establish Kamala Harris as the DNC's candidate for President.

But also to establish her as the DNC candidate to insure that Trump gets re-elected.

Webay clip.gif

View attachment 145621

Something feels off about this.

Almost as if this whole thing was orchestrated to draw similarities between her and Obama and convince people that she's the female version of Obama.

Just noticed how, after that Breakfast Club interview..........there was a lot of info coming out about her record as a prosecutor and how she had a reputation of locking black people up for frivolous offenses.

Seems strange that nobody's mentioning anything along those lines now.

The debate yesterday seemed staged as well.

She was positioned at center with Sanders and Biden...........even though she's far behind them in the polls.

And then she suddenly goes in on Joe Biden about the 94 crime bill.........but Biden doesn't bring anything up about her history as Attorney General/DA???

I hope I'm wrong, but the fix seems to be in for the DNC to set up Kamala Harris as the democratic nominee.

Like they all got together, planned this out......and agreed to set things in motion for her to climb to the top of the race.

Which means that this wasn't really a debate at all.........just a show being put on for the public.

She attacks Biden........Biden loses ground

Then she goes after Bernie............he loses ground.

She becomes the frontrunner........and her and Elizabeth Warren are on the DNC ticket for 2020.

View attachment 145623

If it actually plays out like that, then Trump is guaranteed to be re-elected to another 4yr term.

Which makes you wonder............what if this was the plan all along?

Meaning, the end game wasn't just to establish Kamala Harris as the DNC's candidate for President.

But also to establish her as the DNC candidate to insure that Trump gets re-elected.

View attachment 145625

i did find it weird she wasn’t asked about her prosecution record in the debate. it’s like every candidate was forced to defend themselves but her

everything else you said i disagree with, with all due respect

she was positioned after biden and sanders because she, unless i’m mistaken, is polling third place in terms of the candidates who debated that night. biden was in the middle because he’s poling number one, similar to warren on the previous night

i also feel trump will certainly get re-elected if biden wins the nomination, who seems to be what the media and DNC is pushing for. in his own words, “nothing will fundamentally change” if he were to win and that’s exactly how they want it

Biden is our here fucking up every time he opens his mouth. he got lit in the debate and defended himself poorly once his back was against the wall. homie looked like he wanted to cry at times. how do you think he would fare against Trump on the debate stage? even Trump is smart enough to see his presidency won’t be in any jeopardy going against Biden

i did find it weird she wasn’t asked about her prosecution record in the debate. it’s like every candidate was forced to defend themselves but her

everything else you said i disagree with, with all due respect

she was positioned after biden and sanders because she, unless i’m mistaken, is polling third place in terms of the candidates who debated that night. biden was in the middle because he’s poling number one, similar to warren on the previous night

i also feel trump will certainly get re-elected if biden wins the nomination, who seems to be what the media and DNC is pushing for. in his own words, “nothing will fundamentally change” if he were to win and that’s exactly how they want it

Biden is our here fucking up every time he opens his mouth. he got lit in the debate and defended himself poorly once his back was against the wall. homie looked like he wanted to cry at times. how do you think he would fare against Trump on the debate stage? even Trump is smart enough to see his presidency won’t be in any jeopardy going against Biden

Biden's letting other people....advisors, handlers, whoever............take him out of his zone.

Basically, he's trying so hard to not be himself.......that it's throwing him off his game.

From what I've seen, all the polls say that he has the best chance of beating Trump out of any of the other candidates.

So, if Trump is really so horrible..........and the goal is to get him out of office............then the DNC needs to get behind Biden.

Otherwise, they're fighting a losing battle.

Back