Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Trump Jr. uses Birtherism in an attack against Sen. Kamala Harris

S
Biden's letting other people....advisors, handlers, whoever............take him out of his zone.

Basically, he's trying so hard to not be himself.......that it's throwing him off his game.

From what I've seen, all the polls say that he has the best chance of beating Trump out of any of the other candidates.

So, if Trump is really so horrible..........and the goal is to get him out of office............then the DNC needs to get behind Biden.

Otherwise, they're fighting a losing battle.

Trump aint the issue, its whomever is after trump.

Think about the long game.

Harris, biden and bernie and gabbard are all picture perfect pawns that can be sacrificed for the next 4 years.

The goal is to get people good and fed up again. Like with Bush.

Biden's letting other people....advisors, handlers, whoever............take him out of his zone.

Basically, he's trying so hard to not be himself.......that it's throwing him off his game.

From what I've seen, all the polls say that he has the best chance of beating Trump out of any of the other candidates.

So, if Trump is really so horrible..........and the goal is to get him out of office............then the DNC needs to get behind Biden.

Otherwise, they're fighting a losing battle.

those same polls give warren, sanders, and other democratic candidates a chance at beating trump too

the DNC shouldn’t solely support Biden and shut out the other candidates with 16 months to spare between now and election day. a lot can change and Biden hasn’t been doing himself any favors lately. he looks far weaker compared to sanders, warren, harris. even bennet called him out on his bipartisan deals with cocaine mitch that only benefited the wealthy and left the everyday american fucked. Biden once again looked like he was gonna cry in the car

If Biden gets the nomination Trump isn’t going anywhere

S

Trump aint the issue, its whomever is after trump.

Think about the long game.

Harris, biden and bernie and gabbard are all picture perfect pawns that can be sacrificed for the next 4 years.

The goal is to get people good and fed up again. Like with Bush.

So, they're putting out bad candidates in the hopes that they will lose.........so that things can become so bad that the democratic party can take over in 2024?

Makes sense if not for the fact that the idiot in office might lead us into a 3rd world war.

curious question... for those of y'all here that obviously dislike Kamala... if she ends up being the nominee... yall voting for her or naw?

curious question... for those of y'all here that obviously dislike Kamala... if she ends up being the nominee... yall voting for her or naw?

I mean ain’t no other alternative niggas not voting republican at all. And nobody ever wants a third party

See above... and I don't think he's alone in his thinking.....

soooooo she's worse than Donald Trump in your eyes then?

*sigh*

coo
Of course not Donald Trump is the worst president in history but black people's primary motivation for voting should not be to get Trump out of office. We should actually have something to benefit from our vote, ya know

Of course not Donald Trump is the worst president in history but black people's primary motivation for voting should not be to get Trump out of office. We should actually have something to benefit from our vote, ya know

While I understand that... what I dont understand is you willing to vote independent or 3rd party at this stage in the game... especially seeing how those protest votes played a part in getting Donald Trump elected last time around....

While I understand that... what I dont understand is you willing to vote independent or 3rd party at this stage in the game... especially seeing how those protest votes played a part in getting Donald Trump elected last time around....
You're still making it about trump and what I'm saying is it can't get any worse for black people anyway. We want tangibles we want our vote to matter, we want out vote to benefit us. Voting independent is like a protest saying you can't scare me with threats of trump. Think about how bad things are for us right now with police brutality and deputized white citizens abusing and killing us. What democratic candidate is fighting to address those issues? Black people have been talking about reparations what democratic candidate has not deflected from that issue in favor immigration which doesn't benefit black people?? Even if reparations not feasible they're shitting on the notion of it, which is shitting on black people. Why should we continue to be automatically loyal to them? Without saying the name trump noone can give me a legit answer to that question

Back