Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Trump Jr. uses Birtherism in an attack against Sen. Kamala Harris

Howso? Yall making it seem like all black issues will dissapear if we just get reparations.

There are other issues at play here that we would still face even if we got the money we are owed from this country
Getting what’s owed to black people is not saying that we expect systematic white supremacy and racism to disappear.

Getting what’s owed to black people is not saying that we expect systematic white supremacy and racism to disappear.

So how do you expect white folks to pay for systemic white supremacy now when that shit is still actively going on?

One would think the higher priority would be to put an end to for profit prisons and have prison reform so we can stop what is essentially modern day slavery...

So how do you expect white folks to pay for systemic white supremacy now when that shit is still actively going on?

One would think the higher priority would be to put an end to for profit prisons and have prison reform so we can stop what is essentially modern day slavery...
I definitely want to see that happen but at the same time how does that affect us non criminals? I want my vote to affect my issues for once

How, then, are reparations the #1 agenda for our community?
Because black people are poor as fuck.. you should really look up tone talks videos on YouTube. He break down wealth distribution. You will understand why we need reparations after watching some of his content

I definitely want to see that happen but at the same time how does that affect us non criminals? I want my vote to affect my issues for once

You see how they are depriving the right to vote for felons right? Talkin bout they gotta pay fines before they can vote n shit?

How you think that shit would play out if we actually got reparations... you think those that get out of jail that were wrongly accused gon get any of that money/land or whatever form reparations takes?

Alls im saying is there should be some order of operations type shit... one thing should happen before the other.

You can't pay reparations to folks for them being systematically oppressed and abused while they are still actively being systematically oppressed and abused.

You have to solve A before B...

Because black people are poor as fuck.. you should really look up tone talks videos on YouTube. He break down wealth distribution. You will understand why we need reparations after watching some of his content

I can watch every video ever made promoting reparations and I still wouldn't place that as the #1 agenda for the black community.

Last edited:
You see how they are depriving the right to vote for felons right? Talkin bout they gotta pay fines before they can vote n shit?

How you think that shit would play out if we actually got reparations... you think those that get out of jail that were wrongly accused gon get any of that money/land or whatever form reparations takes?

Alls im saying is there should be some order of operations type shit... one thing should happen before the other.

You can't pay reparations to folks for them being systematically oppressed and abused while they are still actively being systematically oppressed and abused.

You have to solve A before B...
Nah b. All that stuff you're saying, we'll cross those bridges when we get there. You're making it seem like getting money we are owed is contingent upon what we do with it. It doesn't matter how we spend it, its owed.

All other subjugated groups have been repaid, why not ADOS??

IMG_20190702_181246.jpg

Mlk wanted reparations, why don't yall?

Nah b. All that stuff you're saying, we'll cross those bridges when we get there. You're making it seem like getting money we are owed is contingent upon what we do with it. It doesn't matter how we spend it, its owed.

All other subjugated groups have been repaid, why not ADOS??

View attachment 146566

I could be wrong.... and someone let me know if I am..

but none of those groups are being actively and systematically oppressed like African Americans are...

One of these things is not like the other fam.

I cant go online and easily find Alaskan Natives, German Jews, Floridian Seminoles, South Dakotan Sioux being beaten, tazed, shot and abused by the police.. or disproportionately being arrested and incarcerated..

And I made no mention of what we gon do with the money.. knock it off. I know it's owed

More red herrings

You know 90% of the world can't say that either.

Most of us are out here still striving for freedom, justice and equality and you already said your one and only concern is a cash payout.
You say that as if a cash payout wouldn't expedite that process. We could pool our money and manufacture justice

Now you're going to play slow. Never mind. I'm done here anyway.
You’re the one being slow. We don’t give a fuck about them being racist just pay what you owe. These Anglos hate Jews but you think these Jews give a fuck? As long as they keep cutting them checks to Israel...

You know 90% of the world can't say that either.

Most of us are out here still striving for freedom, justice and equality and you already said your one and only concern is a cash payout.

Those things have NEVER came from voting and will never come from voting.

We have to come to terms with the facts that nobody in this world has ever legislated a group of people to treat them fairly, equally or give them proper justice.

More than reparations, I want a mass presidential pardon and guaranteed employment of all victims unfairly imprisoned by the unfair and racist laws during the CIA created crack epidemic. This country still has to atone for that also, not just slavery.

Back