Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Trump Jr. uses Birtherism in an attack against Sen. Kamala Harris

A couple questions for those who support not voting: When/where did you get the idea that not voting was the solution? Is it an idea you came up with or is it one you've co-opted?

A couple questions for those who support not voting: When/where did you get the idea that not voting was the solution? Is it an idea you came up with or is it one you've co-opted?

I vote and put time and effort and actually donate to local campaigns. The presidential election doesn't actually mean shit. They're just figure head who've already been bought off. The people don't really matter in that election IMO.

Just like republicans with Obama. They controlled congress so he couldn't get shit done. Well I would think yall who love democrats so much would focus on controlling congress so Trump can't get shit done. For some odd reason that doesn't seem to be the case though. It's gotta get Trump outta there all day everyday. Yet folks know that congress can fuck up his plans but that ain't what's being broadcast. I wonder why?

Until we as black people are willing to form PAC and play the group economics money game with politics all this shit is for nothing. Which why I focus on local politics I get more for my money.

In 2016 when black people were being slaughtered left and right and Obama did nothing about it, while he was doing things for everybody else. Then came Hillary with the same thing and that made me realize that voting for people that don’t think it’s feasible to do anything specific for black people made no sense.

I vote and put time and effort and actually donate to local campaigns. The presidential election doesn't actually mean shit. They're just figure head who've already been bought off. The people don't really matter in that election IMO.

Just like republicans with Obama. They controlled congress so he couldn't get shit done. Well I would think yall who love democrats so much would focus on controlling congress so Trump can't get shit done. For some odd reason that doesn't seem to be the case though. It's gotta get Trump outta there all day everyday. Yet folks know that congress can fuck up his plans but that ain't what's being broadcast. I wonder why?

Until we as black people are willing to form PAC and play the group economics money game with politics all this shit is for nothing. Which why I focus on local politics I get more for my money.

There's been a huge push to get people out to vote during congressional elections. It was all over the news just last year. That was the most attention I've seen given to congressional elections in a minute.

It’s been talked about already. But here is a refresher.

reparations for black people in the form of cash payments

That's the whole agenda? So reparations or no vote?

In 2016 when black people were being slaughtered left and right and Obama did nothing about it, while he was doing things for everybody else. Then came Hillary with the same thing and that made me realize that voting for people that don’t think it’s feasible to do anything specific for black people made no sense.

So this is something you came up with, on your own, in 2016?

There's been a huge push to get people out to vote during congressional elections. It was all over the news just last year. That was the most attention I've seen given to congressional elections in a minute.

It should still be the focus and even with that more importance was still given to the presidential election than the congressional election when the black folks in the news and writers know whats more important. Yet they don't and never treat it as such

That's the whole agenda? So reparations or no vote?

So this is something you came up with, on your own, in 2016?
No there is also the issue of specific racial attacks against black citizens that needs to be addressed. But reparations is the biggest issue.

Yes. I came up with that on my own. No YouTube personality gave me the idea if that’s what you’re alluding to.

Cool, so if the Democrats want to get Trump out of office then give black people a reason to go vote for them. Otherwise black people will sit this one out too. Got it?

My man, getting Trump out of office should be reason enough to vote democrat.

In a country where Blacks are overwhelmingly arrested and sent to jail for stupid shit like possession of weed you have Trumps Attorney General who's main purpose in life is to make weed a felony on the national scale.

Decriminalization and even the Legalization of weed is a democratic policy NO republican would ever go for, and thats just one example of a policy that has huge ramifications for minorities

My man, getting Trump out of office should be reason enough to vote democrat.

In a country where Blacks are overwhelmingly arrested and sent to jail for stupid shit like possession of weed you have Trumps Attorney General who's main purpose in life is to make weed a felony on the national scale.

Decriminalization and even the Legalization of weed is a democratic policy NO republican would ever go for, and thats just one example of a policy that has huge ramifications for minorities
Black people were being slaughtered under Obama, they’re currently being slaughtered under Trump.

Black people were overwhelmingly arrested and sent to jail for stupid shit like possession of weed under Obama.

Black people are being overwhelmingly arrested and sent to jail for stupid shit like possession of weed under Trump.

So unless any of these democrats plan to do something about that then what’s the point of getting Trump out of office, black people are facing the same problems no matter who’s in office.

Black people were being slaughtered under Obama, they’re currently being slaughtered under Trump.

Black people were overwhelmingly arrested and sent to jail for stupid shit like possession of weed under Obama.

Black people are being overwhelmingly arrested and sent to jail for stupid shit like possession of weed under Trump.

So unless any of these democrats plan to do something about that then what’s the point of getting Trump out of office, black people are facing the same problems no matter who’s in office.

Been saying that shit for years.

Democrats got the best dope on the streets the way they have some black people hooked on them.

But weed didn't even begin to start becoming recreational until Obama's 2nd term,

I'm not saying he was perfect and couldn't do more I'm saying it will always be worse under a Republican

White and white thinking black people are the Bulls and Bears(democrats & republicans) and us black people are the pigs.

But weed didn't even begin to start becoming recreational until Obama's 2nd term,

I'm not saying he was perfect and couldn't do more I'm saying it will always be worse under a Republican

I just find it funny how folks overlook Congress, and their refusal to hold THEM responsible.

Mitch McConnell literally said their goal was to make Pres.Obama a 1 term president. When that didn't happen, they did everything in their power make sure nothin gets passed.

So instead of blaming Obama...blame Mitch McConnell...blame Lindsey Graham...blame the GOP...blame Congress.

I just find it funny how folks overlook Congress, and their refusal to hold THEM responsible.

Mitch McConnell literally said their goal was to make Pres.Obama a 1 term president. When that didn't happen, they did everything in their power make sure nothin gets passed.

So instead of blaming Obama...blame Mitch McConnell...blame Lindsey Graham...blame the GOP...blame Congress.

Do you feel the same about the CBC?

Back