Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

Gravity was "discovered" in 1687 and is a THEORY. If it were real it would have already been categorized as FACT by now.

Objects have mass & density, some more than others. Why is that so difficult a concept to understand? I guess gravity has the power to discriminate as well since it picks and chooses what it affects.

Gravity was invented to help support the heliocentric earth theory. Without gravity, we cant stick to a spinning ball lol

How do you explain zero gravity then?

How do you explain zero gravity then?

I like playin devils advocate...the flat earth non sense is pretty interesting....the shit came out of nowhwere

But to respond to your video....you can search online and see that the videos of niggas in space like the one you posted are fake. Just research the shit lol. Videos exposing clothes lines in the "zero gravity" space station vids.....air bubbles in the videos of alleged astronaut missions lol (because they are really underwater not space). do ya googles b

this a top 5 thread on the site right now

im rolling over here LMAO

I like playin devils advocate...the flat earth non sense is pretty interesting....the shit came out of nowhwere

But to respond to your video....you can search online and see that the videos of niggas in space like the one you posted are fake. Just research the shit lol. Videos exposing clothes lines in the "zero gravity" space station vids.....air bubbles in the videos of alleged astronaut missions lol (because they are really underwater not space). do ya googles b

lol

you kno you can go to one of these facilities

if you go to one yourself & see as well as feel "zero gravity", would it make a difference?

lol

you kno you can go to one of these facilities

if you go to one yourself & see as well as feel "zero gravity", would it make a difference?

What I've noticed about flat earthers or people that are "unsure either way" (as if thats a fucking thing...like being unsure about if 1+1=2)

is that their "research" never goes beyond youtube videos. Theres never any hard math, or science to back up their claims. Its just "nah it aint true cuz i saw some dude living in his moms basement say so on youtube"

When its flat earth thats ok cuz no real harm done but alot of these idiots take those same principles and apply it to not vaccinating their kids and then their stupidity becomes a real danger to society

Some of you are too dismissive of other people. You consider the source when it's some shit you doubt something but not when you believe or are being told to believe.

I don't want no smoke tho.

Some of you are too dismissive of other people. You consider the source when it's some shit you doubt something but not when you believe or are being told to believe.

I don't want no smoke tho.

you dont need any other source to come to the conclusion that earth is not flat, thats why its easy to dismiss flat earthers becuase its stupid

You niggas is funny for real
Some of u defending this shit like it’s your religion lol there is nothing wrong with questioning and challenging information, especially when the information being challenged is questionable and inconsistent.

Y’all act like the govt ain’t lied before lmao...wtf...we got fake weather, fake news, fake wars, fake conflict, fake politicians, false flag shootings, etc but the idea of the shape of the earth being different than what niggas was taught in school is sooooooo far fetched lol foh yo

One nigga said ppl’s research doesn’t extend further than YouTube lol as if niggas on YouTube is just pullin info out their ass lol pause. Well research
-geocentric vs heliocentric
-ancient cultures like the Norse, Celts, Egyptians, ancient Indian cultures
-Antarctica treaty

You niggas is funny for real
Some of u defending this shit like it’s your religion lol there is nothing wrong with questioning and challenging information, especially when the information being challenged is questionable and inconsistent.

Y’all act like the govt ain’t lied before lmao...wtf...we got fake weather, fake news, fake wars, fake conflict, fake politicians, false flag shootings, etc but the idea of the shape of the earth being different than what niggas was taught in school is sooooooo far fetched lol foh yo

One nigga said ppl’s research doesn’t extend further than YouTube lol as if niggas on YouTube is just pullin info out their ass lol pause. Well research
-geocentric vs heliocentric
-ancient cultures like the Norse, Celts, Egyptians, ancient Indian cultures
-Antarctica treaty

I never said theres anything wrong with questioning information. But the info you are questioning is not questionable or inconsistent, you just tryin to be some woke going against the grain type dude for no reason.

What does geocentric or heliocentric have to do with whether the earth is flat? one describes earth being at the center of the solar system and one describes the sun being at the center? so what would researching that do?

wtf does Egyptians and ancient Indian cultures have to do with anything? whos the one pulling stuff out of their ass us or you?

whos acting like the government aint lie? no one said the government is honest about everything, im saying theres no reason to lie about this, if there is please tell me why the whole world is lying for the last hundreds of years?

I even said other conspiracies like the moon landing and jfk's assassination have some degree of plausibility but the earth being flat can be disproved by every functioning person on earth

I never said theres anything wrong with questioning information. But the info you are questioning is not questionable or inconsistent, you just tryin to be some woke going against the grain type dude for no reason.

What does geocentric or heliocentric have to do with whether the earth is flat? one describes earth being at the center of the solar system and one describes the sun being at the center? so what would researching that do?

wtf does Egyptians and ancient Indian cultures have to do with anything? whos the one pulling stuff out of their ass us or you?

whos acting like the government aint lie? no one said the government is honest about everything, im saying theres no reason to lie about this, if there is please tell me why the whole world is lying for the last hundreds of years?

I even said other conspiracies like the moon landing and jfk's assassination have some degree of plausibility but the earth being flat can be disproved by every functioning person on earth

Ayo cannon did you even google the shit that i told you to research??? At this point niggas is just arguing to argue.

Ancient Egyptians along with other ancient cultures were Geocentric...meaning they believed the earth was the center of the universe. Rather being
heliocentric which is the theory that the sun is the center of the universe. Heliocentric was a theory later introduced by Nicolaus Copernicus. Do your fucking googles. Nowhere did i say anything about them meaning flat. For the 5th time nig nog i dont believe the earth is flat. fuck lol

Heliocentric is backed by the big bang theory, evolution, gravity............all of the white lies we were taught in school lol.

What i meant by questionable / inconsistent facts is that the "facts" are ever changing as the current generation grows older. Here are 2 off da top of my head
- we went to the moon but havent been back because NASA destroyed the equipment (Astronaut Don Petit's words not mine), yet they push the idea of going to mars lol
- NASA now says there is a pocket of radiation called the van hallen belts which has always encircled the earth. If thats the case how did the astronauts make it to the moon? lol

In my opinion, the the jfk conspiracy doesnt compare to the moon landing hoax; leaders have been conspired against and killed by their own govt / country since the dawn of man. That shit aint nothin new lol. Abe Lincoln's death is also a conspiracy to some.

2 reasons to maintain the lie are for 1 NASA maintains their billion dollar budget (money) & they can continue to scare the masses with threats of Alien invasions (control)

Ok so just so I understand correctly...in a thread about flat earth you brought up heliocentric models which have nothing to do with flat earth and then got mad cuz I didn't understand why you even brought that into the discussion?

Are you saying gravity is a white lie?? Big bang theory is a lie?

NASA threatening the public with threats of a alien invasion?????

You trolling I got you keep doing ya thing I almost fell for it good work

Back