Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

Unless it plays a direct part in my life or the direction it is headed, I couldn't care less.

However, I will say that I hardly believe anything or anyone, "especially" the internet. I just saw an entire video address from Pres Obama that wasn't even real.

The internet is filled with information, yes, but it is also controlled information. This is not a new concept (controlled information)

So I take ALL THINGS, the Bible and all religious documentation included, with a grain of salt and a pinch of my personal interpretation and what feels 'right' to me.

Unless it plays a direct part in my life or the direction it is headed, I couldn't care less.

However, I will say that I hardly believe anything or anyone, "especially" the internet. I just saw an entire video address from Pres Obama that wasn't even real.

The internet is filled with information, yes, but it is also controlled information. This is not a new concept (controlled information)

So I take ALL THINGS, the Bible and all religious documentation included, with a grain of salt and a pinch of my personal interpretation and what feels 'right' to me.
Hey it's you!

The shape dont matter but the lies do.
ok....but what lies are told about the earth being spherical? What would even be the reason to lie about whether the planet is flat or not?
other conspiracy theories (jfk assassination, moon landing etc) have varying degrees of believability or plausibility but the earth being flat is the easiest theory to disprove and also theres no reason to lie about the earth being flat

that whole idea is retarded and anyone who believes the earth is flat must be mentally challenged or isnt older than 12 theres no other explanation

I'm not arguing the shape or size cuz i dont know. Whether you wanna call em lies or cover-ups, the real information / truth is being hidden from the masses. I mean, c'mon duke.......why can the sun and moon be seen at the exact same time during the day when we were told both were on opposite sides of the "planet" from eachother, why can't NASA produce one piece of footage that ISNT CGI (computer graphic images), if the earth is a sphere then why can certain objects, even sky lines, be seen from long distances with a curve no where in site?

At the end of the day, all the shit we know about "space" and the earth was taught to us by the same govt that enslaves us. Hell, even my 9 year old thinks its bullshit ctfu

Gravity was "discovered" in 1687 and is a THEORY. If it were real it would have already been categorized as FACT by now.

Objects have mass & density, some more than others. Why is that so difficult a concept to understand? I guess gravity has the power to discriminate as well since it picks and chooses what it affects.

Gravity was invented to help support the heliocentric earth theory. Without gravity, we cant stick to a spinning ball lol

I laugh when folks quote "facts".

lol that would be a never ending topic.

What exactly is a "fact"? something that YOU believe to be true based on what you have read from a person you have never met in a time you were not around to witness?

I laugh when folks quote "facts".

lol that would be a never ending topic.

What exactly is a "fact"? something that YOU believe to be true based on what you have read from a person you have never met in a time you were not around to witness?

Well....
a fact is a thing that is known or proven to be true
a theory is a system of ideas intended to explain something

Not sure where you're confused at....

Example of a fact - The United States of America is also called the USA, US, United States or sometimes America.
Example of a theory - Gravity, which is defined as a distortion of space (or more precisely, spacetime) caused by the presence of matter or energy.

Like i said, if gravity was a proven fact it would already be dubbed as a fact. However, its 2019 and science still calls it a theory.

The shape dont matter but the lies do.

I'm not arguing the shape or size cuz i dont know. Whether you wanna call em lies or cover-ups, the real information / truth is being hidden from the masses. I mean, c'mon duke.......why can the sun and moon be seen at the exact same time during the day when we were told both were on opposite sides of the "planet" from eachother, why can't NASA produce one piece of footage that ISNT CGI (computer graphic images), if the earth is a sphere then why can certain objects, even sky lines, be seen from long distances with a curve no where in site?

At the end of the day, all the shit we know about "space" and the earth was taught to us by the same govt that enslaves us. Hell, even my 9 year old thinks its bullshit ctfu

Lmaooooo are you serious?

We can see the moon during the day for the same reason we see the moon at night. The surface of the moon is reflecting the sun's light into our eyes. ... "When we see the moon during the day it's because the moon is in the right spot in the sky and it's reflecting enough light to be as bright, or brighter, than the sky.

Are you asking why you cant see the curve of the earth? Because Its so big you would need to be in space to see its curvature...

If you are smaller than a ant walking on a basketball that shit would look flat too

Well....
a fact is a thing that is known or proven to be true
a theory is a system of ideas intended to explain something

Not sure where you're confused at....

Example of a fact - The United States of America is also called the USA, US, United States or sometimes America.
Example of a theory - Gravity, which is defined as a distortion of space (or more precisely, spacetime) caused by the presence of matter or energy.

Like i said, if gravity was a proven fact it would already be dubbed as a fact. However, its 2019 and science still calls it a theory.

I am not the one confused love, very presumptuous of you. Nor did I request the dictionary definition of either.

My statement, that was not in direct reply to yours or I would have tagged it as such, still remains.
Based on your statement a fact is a thing that is known or proven to be true.

Known and proven to be true by whom? Yourself, or others.
Do you use the poll of the world and what they label as "fact" and internalize it all, or do you hold the worldly "facts" in your mental database as "theories" until you are able/IF you are able to prove them for yourself?

Lmaooooo are you serious?

We can see the moon during the day for the same reason we see the moon at night. The surface of the moon is reflecting the sun's light into our eyes. ... "When we see the moon during the day it's because the moon is in the right spot in the sky and it's reflecting enough light to be as bright, or brighter, than the sky.

Are you asking why you cant see the curve of the earth? Because Its so big you would need to be in space to see its curvature...

If you are smaller than a ant walking on a basketball that shit would look flat too

LMAO. Whatever you say doggy. I'm not arguin just stating observations. That sounds like bullshit to me though....how is it that "it's reflecting enough light to be as bright, or brighter, than the sky." but its opaque and transparent?

And naw nigga i wasnt asking literally, i already know the answer. I'm confused as to why you only chose one of my questions tho lol

LMAO. Whatever you say doggy. I'm not arguin just stating observations. That sounds like bullshit to me though....how is it that "it's reflecting enough light to be as bright, or brighter, than the sky." but its opaque and transparent?

And naw nigga i wasnt asking literally, i already know the answer. I'm confused as to why you only chose one of my questions tho lol

i answered 2 out of the 3 questions you asked what you mean? As far as the cgi question goes i dont know what answer would satisfy you, if you dont trust nasa to begin with it doesnt matter what image they release or claim to release you wouldnt believe them anyway

I am not the one confused love, very presumptuous of you. Nor did I request the dictionary definition of either.

My statement, that was not in direct reply to yours or I would have tagged it as such, still remains.
Based on your statement a fact is a thing that is known or proven to be true.

Known and proven to be true by whom? Yourself, or others.
Do you use the poll of the world and what they label as "fact" and internalize it all, or do you hold the worldly "facts" in your mental database as "theories" until you are able/IF you are able to prove them for yourself?

I only gave you the definition love because yours were wrong :)

But this is goin tit for tat now no? .... Now we're basing the validity of facts off of the individuals or entity that made them so?

Man as soon as i decided I was done im pulled back in.

Who ever said the moon and sun are always on seperate sides? Nobody ever said this.

This some dumb ass shit.

There are times when you can see the moon when its early morning and the sun light isnt completly blocking it out.

Also, there are eclipses when the moon falls directly in front of the sun. The whole east coast of the US watched one happen 2 years ago.

Its some dumb mfers man.

I only gave you the definition love because yours were wrong :)

But this is goin tit for tat now no? .... Now we're basing the validity of facts off of the individuals or entity that made them so?

My original point.

Hence why my statement was both wrong and right. Right for me, yet wrong for you.

But I live in a world where the latter doesn't matter. .. Also my point. lol

To each his own.

Gravity was "discovered" in 1687 and is a THEORY. If it were real it would have already been categorized as FACT by now.

Objects have mass & density, some more than others. Why is that so difficult a concept to understand? I guess gravity has the power to discriminate as well since it picks and chooses what it affects.

Gravity was invented to help support the heliocentric earth theory. Without gravity, we cant stick to a spinning ball lol

lol gravity is a LAW not a theory. You need to go back to the drawing board.

I guess you could try jumping up all the way into outer space and taking a photo of our flat planet.

Back