Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

Just ask a flat earthers why we even have horizons if the earth was flat?

Like if you're at the beach in the east coast how come you can't see Europe? We can see the moon at night but not the London bridge?

Just ask a flat earthers why we even have horizons if the earth was flat?

Like if you're at the beach in the east coast how come you can't see Europe? We can see the moon at night but not the London bridge?

Horizons are flat. I wouldn't ask that.

If you look through an infrared lens from a plane...

But I'm not jumping in this. Imma head out.

I think the "Flat Earth" concept started off as an awakening for some, but has been hijacked and coined the new phrase for crazy conspiracy theorists.

The key take away from the "Flat Earth" movement is that we as a society have been blatantly lied to. And now, those lies are slowly beginning to unravel and now the Powers That Be have to scramble to find some sort of justification for past "facts" i.e LIES.

An example would be the moon landing; there are so many inconsistencies that are constantly being revealed that the TPTB can barely keep up. Lighting, distance, time, etc. Those lies were able to fool the public before due to little technology. Now everything is being bought to light.

Also, we are still treating old theories as proof when in all actuality they are nothing but guesses/hypothesis. An example of this would be gravity.

This comedian discusses flat earth in his routine. The whole set is funny but the flat earth discuss i n starts at the 3:56 mark

Honestly, I'm open to believe anything. Not saing I'm a flat earther but I'm simply not just going to rule anything out. The fact that we exist is 1000 times more extraordinary than whether the earth is flat or not. If it turned out to be try my reaction would be "meh".

Also, youtube basically killed all the worth while videos about the flat earth theory. Once anything is silenced on a mass scale it shouldn't sit well with anyone regardless of what you believe.

It cant be theoretical bruh.

For a planet to be flat the gravity of that planet would be so strong that life as we understand it cannot exist.

So you would have to throw out all the laws of our physical world to make our planet being flat "theoretically true"

Cant throw out all the proven facts of how the world works and call it "logical"
What makes you 100% sure of how gravity works? It makes even less sense on a larger scale.

The earth rotates east but airplanes travel the same speed ragrdless of the direction they fly?

The moon always faces earth on the same side even though its "rotating" around the earth.

Planets rotate in a elliptical planet around the sun which would make you think that the planets would break away at it's furthest point.

Factual doesn't make it sound logical. If it doesn't sound logical then that creates doubt. If people doubt what you tell them then it doesn't matter what you show or tell them.

I'm not a flat earthier. I'm just one of the few people willing to say "I don't know". Which I don't. How much of the knowledge we have accumulated over our existence have we been able to prove personally by ourselves? Like I've said before, I'm not a flat earther but I'm not willing to rule anything out.

So like... every other planet is visibly spherical but the earth for some reason is flat?

What makes you 100% sure of how gravity works? It makes even less sense on a larger scale.

Gravity on a large scale is explained by Einstein's theory of general relativity

The earth rotates east but airplanes travel the same speed ragrdless of the direction they fly?

For the same reason that we don't all go flying off the planet. Gravity & inertia.

The moon always faces earth on the same side even though its "rotating" around the earth.

The moon is locked in near synchronous rotation with the earth.

Planets rotate in a elliptical planet around the sun which would make you think that the planets would break away at it's furthest point.

That's just silly.

Factual doesn't make it sound logical. If it doesn't sound logical then that creates doubt. If people doubt what you tell them then it doesn't matter what you show or tell them.

I'm not a flat earthier. I'm just one of the few people willing to say "I don't know". Which I don't. How much of the knowledge we have accumulated over our existence have we been able to prove personally by ourselves? Like I've said before, I'm not a flat earther but I'm not willing to rule anything out.

Saying "i don't know" to certain questions is pretty lazy considering the information is out there and way easier for anyone to access than at any other point in history.

Bruh the cool thing with science is that you can perform all these experiments yourself.

There is literally 0 reason to think the earth is flat. You literally can rule it out. The smallest amount of research will prove that.

Research how gravity was proven on earth and perform the same exact experiment if you want proof. Then look up interplanetary gravity and why we rotate around the sun and buy a cheap $60 telescope and perform the same experiment.

The cool thing with the world is that the laws of physics exist and is the same for everyone and the cool thing with science is when someone writes a theory they literally have to prove it to you so all their research is there for you to perform and prove.

Cant be like the world is round and not have a million repeatable experiments to prove it.

Last edited:
And also the planets revolve around the sun BUT the suns gravity is not the only force of gravity that is pulling the earth.

The reason the Earth revolves around the sun at this exact distance is because the sun is pulling the earth towards itself, but the moon is exerting its gravity on the earth, and so is mars, and jupiter, etc. All these objects are pulling all these other objects in different directions that it balances out to exactly where we are. Thats why we dont break out of our rotation around sun, there are tons of other forces keeping us here.

Thats the reason that Neptune was discovered before we had telescopes that were strong enough to actually see it. When mathematicians calculated Uranus' orbit, they realized something had to be pulling Uranus in the opposite direction and they could calculate the size it had to be and where its orbit would have to be before ever seeing it.

And then when they could find it, the theory of Neptune was proven.

I think the "Flat Earth" concept started off as an awakening for some, but has been hijacked and coined the new phrase for crazy conspiracy theorists.

The key take away from the "Flat Earth" movement is that we as a society have been blatantly lied to. And now, those lies are slowly beginning to unravel and now the Powers That Be have to scramble to find some sort of justification for past "facts" i.e LIES.

An example would be the moon landing; there are so many inconsistencies that are constantly being revealed that the TPTB can barely keep up. Lighting, distance, time, etc. Those lies were able to fool the public before due to little technology. Now everything is being bought to light.

Also, we are still treating old theories as proof when in all actuality they are nothing but guesses/hypothesis. An example of this would be gravity.

ok....but what lies are told about the earth being spherical? What would even be the reason to lie about whether the planet is flat or not?
other conspiracy theories (jfk assassination, moon landing etc) have varying degrees of believability or plausibility but the earth being flat is the easiest theory to disprove and also theres no reason to lie about the earth being flat

that whole idea is retarded and anyone who believes the earth is flat must be mentally challenged or isnt older than 12 theres no other explanation

So like... every other planet is visibly spherical but the earth for some reason is flat?

Gravity on a large scale is explained by Einstein's theory of general relativity

For the same reason that we don't all go flying off the planet. Gravity & inertia.

The moon is locked in near synchronous rotation with the earth.

That's just silly.

Saying "i don't know" to certain questions is pretty lazy considering the information is out there and way easier for anyone to access than at any other point in history.
How much of the knowledge we have accumulated over our existence have we been able to prove personally by ourselves?

What's silly is that you can dismiss something that makes no sense.

Bruh the cool thing with science is that you can perform all these experiments yourself.

There is literally 0 reason to think the earth is flat. You literally can rule it out. The smallest amount of research will prove that.

Research how gravity was proven on earth and perform the same exact experiment if you want proof. Then look up interplanetary gravity and why we rotate around the sun and buy a cheap $60 telescope and perform the same experiment.

The cool thing with the world is that the laws of physics exist and is the same for everyone and the cool thing with science is when someone writes a theory they literally have to prove it to you so all their research is there for you to perform and prove.

Cant be like the world is round and not have a million repeatable experiments to prove it.
Once again, people have reasons to think the earth is flat. How many times have YOU personally experimented and proven what you believe about gravity or this planet?

Back