Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

My whole thing is distances....

Like the two edges of the flat Earth model are actually much closer due to the shit actually being round...

For example. From like Japan to Hawaii. Shit like 8 hours.

There shouldn't be a longer flight on Earth considering how far they are away on a flat Earth map

What if I told you "they" made up time and it doesnt exist?

I dont fuckin know man....honestly nobody but astronauts and shit know the answer to that question....maybe

How is gravity the same at all times? Never a glitch, a low period, a drought, nothing.

How can I be on the phone with my uncle in Kuwait and it's the next day where he is?

Atlanta ain't the south!!! What time is it??????

:imsayin:

I wanna get high so bad and read this thread

I'm rolling sober but got damn y'all niggas funny af in here

It’s so easy to prove the earth flat for those that believe that foolishness

Take some damn pilot classes and fly a damn plane to edge of the earth and live stream it

I dont fuckin know man....honestly nobody but astronauts and shit know the answer to that question....maybe

How is gravity the same at all times? Never a glitch, a low period, a drought, nothing.

How can I be on the phone with my uncle in Kuwait and it's the next day where he is?

Atlanta ain't the south!!! What time is it??????

:imsayin:
They say it is.

Gravity is the same because the force being exerted on us is consistent.

Because the earth is round and it cant be daylight everywhere.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
It’s so easy to prove the earth flat for those that believe that foolishness

Take some damn pilot classes and fly a damn plane to edge of the earth and live stream it
You literally couldn't do it that easily. Youd need months of supplies and gas if flying or using a skidoo because like, its fucking massive and God awfully cold.

Months of supplies?

Stop it
Do you know how big and cold Antarctica is? That's why no one "just goes and proves it" youd die of starvation or freezing to death before you got even remotely close to the supposed edge of the earth.

Do you know how big and cold Antarctica is? That's why no one "just goes and proves it" youd die of starvation or freezing to death before you got even remotely close to the supposed edge of the earth.

Wait....hunh?!

We can fly to tha moon but can’t fly across Antarctica?? I’m high af BA...you fuckin’ wit’ us right now?! Like nobody has ever flown across Antarctica?? You lion....lol

lol @ the Bible saying the earth is flat... false

also, there was a dude on the IC who thought this... I’m pretty sure this was a hell of a discussion... he thought he was right because he came w that “I don’t believe everything I’m told!” attitude... hilarious

To me the issue isnt the earth being round and flat.

The issue to me is that this is another example of how easily facts can be disregarded.

This is literally the same thing as trump calling everything fake news.

"The only thing we know about the world is what THEY tell us" that shit the flat earthers say is the same as trump supporters be saying.

Facts being so easily disregarded is dangerous as fuck cause it goes way beyond thinking the earth is flat.

for real

trump won't even go that far & yall kno the bullshit he'll say

but if the earth flat could you dig thru it, like what's the bottom layer?

what about volcanoes, the lava don't come from the center of the earth?

Back