Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

BRIAN B.

Shittypoobutt
I thought it was jus sum internet shit

but the other wk I encountered a real live flat earther

Thought he was trollin at 1st but he got heated & was bout ready to fight cuz he couldn't really answer my questions w/o contradictin hisself

I asked if there's any books he'd reccomend so I could further my studies & he said "yea, it's bout 30min long" lol

I'm like "a youtube video? Nah, any books"

then he said the bible & I had to end the exchange right there

anybody else out there believe what would be the greatest conspiracy ever that every nation on the planet is in cahoots to keep the "truth" about the earth hidden from the people?

@Duwop can explain his version

But they show “US” what they want to see. They have power of visual control to things we aren’t privy to see so anything is possible , true and never doubt what you believe!

Oh shit is that a man on the moon:smh:

I’ll give you this one bit of info @BRIAN B.
The original maps were “flat” descriptions of what was believed to be “true”

Google when the globe was first made?
google the first time anyone went into space?
When did 2d and 3D become relative?

The globe it self is a multi billion dollar instrument ..

Flat or round the earth is on an axis based on degrees and on that plane it can pivot side to side or circular on its circumference.

There are things that can support flat and round.

This may or may not make sense

Flat or round the earth is on an axis based on degrees and on that plane it can pivot side to side or circular on its circumference.

Before I comment

So are you saying the Earth is flat

You right

that shit don't make sense lol

if the earth is flat, when you go up 30,000ft in a plane (despite seein the curvature), shouldn't you be able to see NYC from LA?

& if you're flyin from LA to Japan, you'd have to fly across America, then the Atlantic ocean, then across Europe, India, etc. right?

You right

that shit don't make sense lol

if the earth is flat, when you go up 30,000ft in a plane (despite seein the curvature), shouldn't you be able to see NYC from LA?

& if you're flyin from LA to Japan, you'd have to fly across America, then the Atlantic ocean, then across Europe, India, etc. right?

I’m not the one that’s gonna support or deny either claim. I think it’s interesting tho. I’m just here fam

I will say no you wouldn’t see la from nyc because you have to travel a distance and even if u could your eyes can’t see that far

You should be able to fly from la to japan from the pacific not Atlantic

I’m not the one that’s gonna support or deny either claim. I think it’s interesting tho. I’m just here fam

I will say no you wouldn’t see la from nyc because you have to travel a distance and even if u could your eyes can’t see that far

Speak for yourself i can see in space mad easy fam.

Lol nah, you gotta choose a side

to quote Spitta "straddle the fence you only get caught in the barb wire"

land_ocean_ice_2048.jpg

like I said, accordin to this flat eart, to fly from LA to Japan you'd have to go all across the map

Ok I’ll ride the flat side(p)
I think when ppl think flat earth they think flat like paper flat.

F5B71A95-527A-4BF7-992B-1D9CD88A1BB2.jpeg

I think the theory like this being flat is more relative

In olden times when “discovers” did their depiction of the world 77819BB2-1039-406B-B4BF-51A3001A5512.jpeg
This is the idea of the concept of flat
Round but on a plane but not round like 3D

I thought it was jus sum internet shit

but the other wk I encountered a real live flat earther

Thought he was trollin at 1st but he got heated & was bout ready to fight cuz he couldn't really answer my questions w/o contradictin hisself

I asked if there's any books he'd reccomend so I could further my studies & he said "yea, it's bout 30min long" lol

I'm like "a youtube video? Nah, any books"

then he said the bible & I had to end the exchange right there

anybody else out there believe what would be the greatest conspiracy ever that every nation on the planet is in cahoots to keep the "truth" about the earth hidden from the people?

Maaaaan I just want to know why people think somebody would lie about the world being flat? To sell globes? Like why?

You been in the realm of nasa sir
Oh. Yeah, one of my sites at space telescope. We get to see pictures as they come fresh from space.

Earth rounder than an motherfucker....

But whatever, y'all fight amongst y'all selves

Instead of researching if the earth is flat, research how an airplane keeps the same altitude.

Whenever a plane wants to stay at lets say 25k feet, they always have to set the nose up a bit. So a plane has to consistently go up to stay at the same altitude. The reason why is because the earth is round. If the earth was flat, a plane could remain flat in the air and not lose altitude. The fact that a plane has to consistently go up to keep the same altitude is proof the earth isnt flat.

Now if yall flat earthers take this and say every single pilot and airplane engineer in the world is also a part of the flat earth conspiracy, then there aint no way to help yall stupid motherfuckers.

Back