Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

Ok I’ll ride the flat side(p)
I think when ppl think flat earth they think flat like paper flat.

View attachment 171049

I think the theory like this being flat is more relative

In olden times when “discovers” did their depiction of the world View attachment 171050
This is the idea of the concept of flat
Round but on a plane but not round like 3D

Ok

but from the 1st pic, to get from Australia to Canada you'd have to fly over Africa right?

what about the sun & moon, are they flat as well?

Ok

but from the 1st pic, to get from Australia to Canada you'd have to fly over Africa right?

what about the sun & moon, are they flat as well?
It depends on the flight pattern and winds.
But you’d fly from Australia to LA change flights and from LA to Canada.

Whose seen around the sun and moon. We see on thing and one thing only. The front from what we assume is the front.

Ok I’ll ride the flat side(p)
I think when ppl think flat earth they think flat like paper flat.

View attachment 171049

I think the theory like this being flat is more relative

In olden times when “discovers” did their depiction of the world View attachment 171050
This is the idea of the concept of flat
Round but on a plane but not round like 3D
How can this explain why some countries have 6 months of straight daylight and 6 months of night? Also, why do some countries go over 2-3 days of daylight in the summer time?

Do other planets exist and are they flat as well?

Is the sun and the moon flat?

:sayword: I need answers MoonPie.

It depends on the flight pattern and winds.
But you’d fly from Australia to LA change flights and from LA to Canada.

Whose seen around the sun and moon. We see on thing and one thing only. The front from what we assume is the front.

So, sumn like this?

2019-09-21_18.12.58.jpg

Yo I’m not a flat earth enthusiast. I do like the debate but I don’t have the answers BUT if you think in theory and use logical concepts it can all be theoretical

How can this explain why some countries have 6 months of straight daylight and 6 months of night? Also, why do some countries go over 2-3 days of daylight in the summer time?

Do other planets exist and are they flat as well?

Is the sun and the moon flat?

:sayword: I need answers MoonPie.
Neither you or I have the correct answer. This all from info given to us!

Yo I’m not a flat earth enthusiast. I do like the debate but I don’t have the answers BUT if you think in theory and use logical concepts it can all be theoretical

It cant be theoretical bruh.

For a planet to be flat the gravity of that planet would be so strong that life as we understand it cannot exist.

So you would have to throw out all the laws of our physical world to make our planet being flat "theoretically true"

Cant throw out all the proven facts of how the world works and call it "logical"

If the earth is flat what does this do for me? It's still the same world regardless so I'll just continue living the same life I always have. They picked Copernicus in a tower over this shit. If the earth was flat first then proven round was t then that means the flat theory was wrong rigbt? People have flown around the world you know.they didn't fly to one point and the horizon all of a sudden turned to empty space. Nope the fkdw around the wkrld.

If the earth is flat what does this do for me? It's still the same world regardless so I'll just continue living the same life I always have.

^^^^^THIS is all that really matters when dealing wit’ this issue....it doesn’t matter if tha world is flat or round because our secs, mins, days, months and years still bein’ “counted” tha same way...unless finding out tha world is flat gives you more time in this lifetime it’s pretty much meaningless....

I wonder how many lives have been lost from falling offa the edges of the earth lol
None, because apparently the secret is heavily guarded and your ass would be shot dead before you even get anywhere near the edge.... supposedly.

-----
One simple experiment tells you the earth is round. Blow a bubble. It will form a sphere because it has equal force on the entire surface, much like the conditions of space.

It cant be theoretical bruh.

For a planet to be flat the gravity of that planet would be so strong that life as we understand it cannot exist.

So you would have to throw out all the laws of our physical world to make our planet being flat "theoretically true"

Cant throw out all the proven facts of how the world works and call it "logical"

don't kno if this is true for all flat earthers

but dude I was talkin bout in the OP didn't believe in gravity

called it electro magnetism or sumn

showed him some vids of people in zero gravity chambers & he said "that's special effects like CGI" lol

If the earth is flat what does this do for me? It's still the same world regardless so I'll just continue living the same life I always have. They picked Copernicus in a tower over this shit. If the earth was flat first then proven round was t then that means the flat theory was wrong rigbt? People have flown around the world you know.they didn't fly to one point and the horizon all of a sudden turned to empty space. Nope the fkdw around the wkrld.
^^^^^THIS is all that really matters when dealing wit’ this issue....it doesn’t matter if tha world is flat or round because our secs, mins, days, months and years still bein’ “counted” tha same way...unless finding out tha world is flat gives you more time in this lifetime it’s pretty much meaningless....

Well, like I said in the OP

it would mean every nation, every government has conspired to lie to every human about the earth being round

the greatest conspiracy in human history

& that's no biggie?

Well, like I said in the OP

it would mean every nation, every government has conspired to lie to every human about the earth being round

the greatest conspiracy in human history

& that's no biggie?

In relation to ALL tha other shit every nation, gov’t, person in power lies about and or conspires to keep from tha masses...nah...now religion or some shit...yeah...but whether or not a nigga could actually fall of tha side of tha Earth when as far as I know no one has ever done it?! Wouldn’t mean much except people lie which I’ve known for a long ass time now bruh

My whole thing is distances....

Like the two edges of the flat Earth model are actually much closer due to the shit actually being round...

For example. From like Japan to Hawaii. Shit like 8 hours.

There shouldn't be a longer flight on Earth considering how far they are away on a flat Earth map

don't kno if this is true for all flat earthers

but dude I was talkin bout in the OP didn't believe in gravity

called it electro magnetism or sumn

showed him some vids of people in zero gravity chambers & he said "that's special effects like CGI" lol

At that point you either gotta walk away or swing at them.

To me the issue isnt the earth being round and flat.

The issue to me is that this is another example of how easily facts can be disregarded.

This is literally the same thing as trump calling everything fake news.

"The only thing we know about the world is what THEY tell us" that shit the flat earthers say is the same as trump supporters be saying.

Facts being so easily disregarded is dangerous as fuck cause it goes way beyond thinking the earth is flat.

Back