Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

What is this supposed to be? Did he explain it?

this was the quote that was shared in the post (I ain't read all that shit lol)

Only the chosen are gonna see this
πŸ‘
πŸ™…πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
You gotta be vibrating extremely high to even comprehend
πŸ†™
⬆️

This is not PLANET EARTH
🚫
🌎

We are in a physical projection, that enacts energetic movements from multiple timelines, realms, and dimensions.
We are in a multi-elemental realm. We are not floating in space, but rather engulfed in an infinite expanse of water.
🌊
πŸ’§

The realm is not flat, in regards to it being stationary. It’s a living, breathing, thinking, and feeling entity. This realm IS us and is our mother. We came from the Sky/land/sea. We are Elohim or the Celestial First Race, First Light Beings, and indigenous immortal souls.
🌞

This realm actually carries movement constantly. Like a wave. Or a video game landscape in which, different threats/benefits/interactions come to your player from within the land
πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

We are on one land mass,
☝🏾
that was originally separated by inland seas (Titans), mountains, portals, rivers, lakes, swamps, and streams.
πŸ’¦

There were five main areas of land.
πŸ–πŸΏ

Huh-nuh-Nah
🐒
(Or turtle island/North America)
Abya Yala
🩸
(The land of Vital Blood/South America)
Anah-Toh-Liah
β˜€οΈ
(The Sun of the East/Asia)
Alkebulan
🀰🏾
(Mother of WombMankind).
Antarctica
πŸ˜”
(I don’t know the original name of this, but it was the garden of Eden and the birth place of human beings not indigenous Gods. Antarctica was however the original center of our realm).
We are surrounded on all sides by inorganic ice walls formed in the 2nd inorganic war.
🧊
These Ice walls surround our realm, the disk, or dual sided structure in motion.
❄️
they are utilized to store the ancient forms of our ancestors, who’s carbon is used for fuel or so called coal. Coal and oil are both decomposed forms of your carbon. Used to power inorganic devices.
😷
🀒

The first inorganic war, separated the β€œnew world” (so called north and South America) from Asia.This captured the first oceanic titans as the pacific. The 2nd inorganic war captured the most other oceanic titans as the Atlantic. separating us from Alkebulan or β€œAfrica”.
🦁

Underneath our feet are VAST tunnels and other worlds. There are other nueromelanated species beneath us. Those tunnels and portals to the worlds within ours were sealed off once our ancestors and past lower forms made certain agreements with the inorganics.
Above us is the first firmament that separates us from certain celestial bodies, multiple of these celestial bodies are currently in predatory form. This will change as more of us awaken and transition out of serving in the physical matrix.
The 2nd firmament holds back the expanses of water. And beyond all that water is an original sun
πŸ‘
β˜€οΈ
We exist in a web. Creation is a web. Like the spiders web where every length of silk is specific and exact, every organic creation is specific. In the right headspace, or state of meditation you can visualize how all things are truly one thing…
Except for what ISNT. And those are components that are not natural to the web. If a person took scissors and snipped a few lines of silk, the web would weaken. Watching the spider you would see, that when the threat of the human went away the spider would immediately return to fix its web.
If you wanted to truly DISENFRANCHISE the spider you would snip its web and place a similarly sized spider from a similar but FOREIGN ecosystem.
As the spider went to fix its web, it would be met by a fellow predator it didn’t expect. There would be a battle, and perhaps neither would survive.
The young of the original spider, now forced to grow up within a broken web. To make it worse, let’s say the human antagonist continues, day after day snipping pieces of web and introducing more invasive spiders.
Those spiders would be forced to adapt to new threats or go extinct.
But as soon as they were left alone, biological INSTINCTS and innate BEHAVIORS would return.
We are the weaving spiders.
πŸ•Έ
🌌
We create. We build naturally. We are here. We are inherent. And we would remember what we were and our natural ancient ways if it wasnt for active educational, chemical, emotional, psychological, physical, mental, and spiritual attacks.
These attacks conveniently being multi generational and constant
πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
πŸ‘
πŸš”

You must innerstand that you naturally KNOW to your soul. You need no education.
We are all the same age here. There is no age. There is only infinity.
Innerstand that most of what you know is fake. And what you truly know is the birthright of those with your dna.
The 144,000 extends potential opportunity to all benevolent forms/family/extensions of those original 144,000. A lot of you aren’t ancients but rather ORGANIC forms of originals.
This is crucial information. Remember what you are. Truly begin to cut out anything that invests you to false acting or identity. Remember the original knowledge and what we are in.
Piece family
We come strong.
πŸ’ͺ🏾
⚑️

mf think we live in a snow globe surrounded by water

242491432_255488939789148_7569767682548058868_n.jpg

they need to blow this mf up so we can start over

this was the quote that was shared in the post (I ain't read all that shit lol)

mf think we live in a snow globe surrounded by water

View attachment 656854

they need to blow this mf up so we can start over

Yeah, I'm not reading all that dumbass shit......In the model he provided, did he attempt to explain how a Lunar Eclipse would work in the mode he provided?

"Only the chosen are gonna see this" fam lol

See.....its conspiracy bullshit like this which make me hate humans.....

The "chosen" what the fuck does this dude mean?!.....

If this information is so transcending......WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT SO EASILY PASSED AROUND?!?!?

Yeah, I'm not reading all that dumbass shit......In the model he provided, did he attempt to explain how a Lunar Eclipse would work in the mode he provided?

I asked him how would the seasons change & he said

"if I knew, I'd tell you"

:hahaha:

so I had to post this basic vid meant for kids to learn (but apparently sum adults need it as well)

Back