Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Flat Earthers?

nigga don’t be tagging me to this dumb shit. I don’t got one post in this thread. And I never spewed any flat earther talk on this forum. Smack ya self and stay off my dick. Peace and light.
The nigga Mike is a Flat earther, yall.

Remind yourself of that everytime you engage with his bitch ass.

Dummy.

Nigga you’re an idiot in real life, you think I give a fuck about what you say?

Tell the people how you believe the earth is flat you bitch ass nigga.

I know you can’t go back to VA. But maybe you should leave Seattle dog, it’s fucking with ya spirits. You shouldn’t be this angry. I know you got the braids but you’re not Pusha T man.

I know you can’t go back to VA. But maybe should leave Seattle dog, it’s fucking with ya spirits. You shouldn’t be this angry. I know you got the braids but you’re not Pusha T man.

look at your imagination in overdrive right now.

you imagining me having braids huh

You imagining me not being able to go to Virginia

You act like I can’t have someone verify the bullshit flatearther shit you was saying in the kik. Come on now. Fuck these people. Don’t lie to yourself nigga.

Now go on, explain how the earth is flat pussy

Not a flat earther and I've always thought that was a topic of discussion to distract us from asking the right questions. There's a lot we're being mislead about.

Why is Antarctica the only thing these countries unilaterally agree on? What's there that's so special they won't let anyone get close to it? What are they hiding?

I've seen all the theories. There's definitely more to this planet that's being kept away from us for some reason.

Instead of researching if the earth is flat, research how an airplane keeps the same altitude.

Whenever a plane wants to stay at lets say 25k feet, they always have to set the nose up a bit. So a plane has to consistently go up to stay at the same altitude. The reason why is because the earth is round. If the earth was flat, a plane could remain flat in the air and not lose altitude. The fact that a plane has to consistently go up to keep the same altitude is proof the earth isnt flat.

Now if yall flat earthers take this and say every single pilot and airplane engineer in the world is also a part of the flat earth conspiracy, then there aint no way to help yall stupid motherfuckers.
This shit got me crying went from science to karate chop to the throat in no time

look at your imagination in overdrive right now.

you imagining me having braids huh

You imagining me not being able to go to Virginia

You act like I can’t have someone verify the bullshit flatearther shit you was saying in the kik. Come on now. Fuck these people. Don’t lie to yourself nigga.

Now go on, explain how the earth is flat pussy

IMG_1827.jpeg

Dog, the kik chat?

You’re spiraling dog. The failed rapper jokes really got to you.

:hahaha:

Yeah, the Kik chat you bitch ass nigga.

Now you remember what you said, huh?

Now go ahead and share what you think about the earth being flat

You bitch ass nigga you

Yeah, the Kik chat you bitch ass nigga.

Now you remember what you said, huh?

Now go ahead and share what you think about the earth being flat

You bitch ass nigga you

lol, you ok man? The kik room was 5 years ago. I have a life man. No, I don’t remember.

Who mans is this?

Not a flat earther and I've always thought that was a topic of discussion to distract us from asking the right questions. There's a lot we're being mislead about.

Why is Antarctica the only thing these countries unilaterally agree on? What's there that's so special they won't let anyone get close to it? What are they hiding?

I've seen all the theories. There's definitely more to this planet that's being kept away from us for some reason.
what do you mean by "they wont let us get close to Antarctica "? Normal people go all the time. I had 2 friends visit just last year lol

what do you mean by "they wont let us get close to Antarctica "? Normal people go all the time. I had 2 friends visit just last year lol

I highly doubt they went past the Antarctic treaty barrier unless they know some people in very high places.

Why is Antarctica the only thing these countries unilaterally agree on?
It’s because the exploitable resources are too difficult to exploit at the moment. So they might as well smile for the camera. Shit is starting to warm up, though, so watch them start drawing their imaginary lines soon.

Back