Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your S/O keeps vacationing in the same city, state, or country...

More then 2 times without you for a girls/boys trip in the same year is probably when you should worry, lol. Also, if you have more girls/boys trips then you do regular vacations with your partner, that is a problem as well.

just in general.

some people on some ike turner shit.
sleeping with yall legs on tina.
Yeah, that is the feeling I got, lol. I think it ultimately comes down to how much travel two people do. If you travel say 3 times a year, I feel most of those times should be with your partner. If y'all travel every month, the numbers will be different but you should still have most of those times with your partner. So If people work in a place where they have to save PTO, I feel one should save most for their partner and put some aside for their friends.

Yeah, that is the feeling I got, lol. I think it ultimately comes down to how much travel two people do. If you travel say 3 times a year, I feel most of those times should be with your partner. If y'all travel every month, the numbers will be different but you should still have most of those times with your partner. So If people work in a place where they have to save PTO, I feel one should save most for their partner and put some aside for their friends.
man i travel like crazy......like crazy crazy.
best thing to happen was the rona....if kept me home for 5 months.

my ass in the air more than a stripper hoe......no homo pillow biting shit.
just exec building shit.

sometimes im with her on her trip
sometimes shes with me on mine.
either one can pop up at anytime..

man i travel like crazy......like crazy crazy.
best thing to happen was the rona....if kept me home for 5 months.

my ass in the air more than a stripper hoe......no homo pillow biting shit.
just exec building shit.

sometimes im with her on her trip
sometimes shes with me on mine.
either one can pop up at anytime..

You cheat tho.

Mn, I'd hate to think that the only reason my woman hasn't cheated on me is that she hasn't had the opportunity yet. I dunno how niggas live like that everyday.

More power to you, though.
Word like, she waiting to take her shot, in just I'm the way of her living her best life... ROFL

My wife has taken trips with her friends or sisters without me. I can't imagine her taking so many vacations without me that something like this would be a problem. That's kinda weird especially if you have kids. Your time alone together can be so sparse at times it would make sense for a healthy couple to constantly spend that time apart.

Back