Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your S/O keeps vacationing in the same city, state, or country...

The ironic thing about being insecure and controlling is that just pushes people to someone else. While some of y'all worried what your partner would do out of state, y'all don't even notice the person at her/his job. That person she/he talks to, to complain about your controlling ways. The lunch person that listens and who is the complete opposite of the controlling person. Now they become closer while you keep blocking his/her simple request to go out of town with friends.

I don't care who you are, every person needs a break from someone they are around constantly. Doesn't matter what the relationship is. Could be friendship, lovers, family, coworkers...etc. limits the potential fighting. The trip doesn't even have to be long. Could be a two day thing. If my boys want to do a boys trip some where, I'm going regardless what my girl says. And if she wants to do a girls trip, I have no problem. If I don't trust you, why am I with you? People that were pieces of shit in the past or currently tend to reflect what they did onto their partners. If you cheated in the past on a solo vacation, you probably think your partner would too. Unless you have been cheated on before in this scenario, I don't see why this is a problem of letting your partner go on trips without you.

I don't care who you are, every person needs a break from someone they are around constantly. Doesn't matter what the relationship is. Could be friendship, lovers, family, coworkers...etc. limits the potential fighting. The trip doesn't even have to be long. Could be a two day thing. If my boys want to do a boys trip some where, I'm going regardless what my girl says. And if she wants to do a girls trip, I have no problem. If I don't trust you, why am I with you? People that were pieces of shit in the past or currently tend to reflect what they did onto their partners. If you cheated in the past on a solo vacation, you probably think your partner would too. Unless you have been cheated on before in this scenario, I don't see why this is a problem of letting your partner go on trips without you.

dudes know how easy chicks are on vacay......and they dont want to find out they lady iwas/is the easy chick.

what does the time have to do with anything?

i don't see any serious relationship lasting 10 years plus with solo vacays - side action is invetiable

if im with someone i need to be away from that often - its a simple sign i should be single. nothing to do with insecurities or controlling anyone

imo its another opportunity to create new experiences/memories with your S/O

i don't see any serious relationship lasting 10 years plus with solo vacays - side action is invetiable

if im with someone i need to be away from that often - its a simple sign i should be single. nothing to do with insecurities or controlling anyone

imo its another opportunity to create new experiences/memories with your S/O
hmmm...
so you saying if you take solo vacays .....its something wrong with the relationship?

dudes know how easy chicks are on vacay......and they dont want to find out they lady iwas/is the easy chick.
Most dudes who got their girl in suspect places or circumstances know that anyway. If a chick was traveling before she met a dude, how is he gonna tell her how and wear she can travel? Insecurities kills relationships. If your girl never gave you a reason to suspect anything, what is the problem?

Most dudes who got their girl in suspect places or circumstances know that anyway. If a chick was traveling before she met a dude, how is he gonna tell her how and wear she can travel? Insecurities kills relationships. If your girl never gave you a reason to suspect anything, what is the problem?
i know a chick whos dude only allows her to wear ugly bathing suits....but be the same dude talking about going on guys building retreats and no phones allowed.
when i heard that.....it was hard to hold in my laugh.
she recently asked him for a divorce.

I really don't know any one that goes on solo trips to the same destination multiple times a year that has no business, no family, no friends in that area. That does sound suspect. Most people will have a spot they go to on a yearly basis. I don't have a problem with that.

I'm not ok with get cheated on

An I would likely go thru a plethora of emotions. Anger is a good one. Disappointment. Betrayal. All that....

But I'm not blaming myself. And I'm not handcuffing a grown adult from doing what they want to do.

I'm at the point where I'm confident I'm doing more than enough to keep any woman happy... So if she not happy...I can't blame that on me

I'm not ok with get cheated on

An I would likely go thru a plethora of emotions. Anger is a good one. Disappointment. Betrayal. All that....

But I'm not blaming myself. And I'm not handcuffing a grown adult from doing what they want to do.

I'm at the point where I'm confident I'm doing more than enough to keep any woman happy... So if she not happy...I can't blame that on me

Real talk, alot of times it just is what it is.

There are time where the relationship is so toxic, that cheating can be blamed on a partner.

There are other times no matter what you did or didnt do, your partner was just gon cheat anyway. Nothing ever matches the excitement of new.

I literally told chicks i dated this word for word. "im gon respect you, love you, support you, be your friend, have fun with you, and fuck the shit out you 3 times a week a minimum, if that aint enough than theres nothing else I can do."

Lol, I couldn't even tell y'all the ignant shit I be saying.

Unless y'all know me, y'all would never believe me.

I threaten my wife all the time...

The other day she was talking about if she should put something else on before going to the store cuz we just finished working out.

I was like

" You leave the house like that, I'm fucking a new chick every other month.... Fair is fair"

I stay telling my wife to find a new nigga cuz I need a break....

Back