Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your S/O keeps vacationing in the same city, state, or country...

What’s the issue? EVERY vacation I plan to take will not involve my dude. That’s ridiculous. If I wanna have a girls trip what I look like being the only chick with her dude there. That makes me look like I can’t be trusted to go alone somewhere or it make it look like I got a psycho man who don’t trust that I’m faithful and feel like he gotta watch me.

I’m a traveler. So trips with my guy is a must but my man will not go on every vacation with me.
That's cool.
U just said nobody said dude couldn't come but b4 u stressed the need for being with your girls solely
Just pointing it out

I hate how yall took a funny ass thread premise like this and made it so serious.

When I saw Kandys OP, i literally bust out laughing. Thats just a funny ass scenario for me. Rare as fuck for anyone to have a s/o that keeps going to the same spot without you a bunch of times.

The whole idea of it happening and the ensuing paranoia is fucking hilarious.

What if she travels alot for work? What is the difference? You won't be with her.
If she move around a lot I wouldn’t be in a relationship with her at all. If she’s a woman that travels a lot and half the time I’m not around and she going to the SAME place damn right I’m a be suspicious.

The question was open to all kinds of different perspectives and interpretations. It led me to believe she going to SAME place without me. Of course I’m a question it.

Now if I’m with her and she just always choose to go there then the feeling is a little different naturally.

But even then she could still fuck around on you right under ya nose, straight texting another nigga for an appointment to get the yams right in front of u and u wouldn’t know it. I been in a situation like that. So locations don’t even matter.

All U could do is hope. If she gon cheat, she gon cheat, ain’t shit u could do but deal wit it or leave.

I hate how yall took a funny ass thread premise like this and made it so serious.

When I saw Kandys OP, i literally bust out laughing. Thats just a funny ass scenario for me. Rare as fuck for anyone to have a s/o that keeps going to the same spot without you a bunch of times.

The whole idea of it happening and the ensuing paranoia is fucking hilarious.
You on borrowed time. I'm bout tired of you youngin.

All serious and policing shit.

Back