Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your S/O keeps vacationing in the same city, state, or country...

Thread title

opening post

When do you start getting suspicious about why they keep going to the same place and not other places?

I can see at 20/21 going on multiple vacations a year with her friends. But after a certain age most women would prefer to vacation with their husband/boyfriend. Of course there are always exceptions to that rule and I guess Kandy is one of the exceptions.
I prefer both. I like vacations with bae and vacations with my girls.

The point is that niggas are responding based on...the three title and original post. Not some interpretation.

Taking a vacation by yourself or with your friends to Thailand or Jamaica or Europe once a year or once ever other year is a totally different thing than going 3 times per year. Niggas in here sound like their wife got a standing, 'going every 4 months' appointment in Turks and refuse to allow you to come.

This ain't that.

If she keep going to the same place for vacation and not letting me go with her, she fucking somebody else POINT BLANK PERIOD. That shit ain't normal lol.

Especially if the trips is frequent. I don't trust "girls trips" cuz most chicks be having friends that's hoes anyways and on top of that women are slick and sneaky asf.

It's too easy for people to cheat nowadays and you let your woman take that many trips on you? Yeah some nigga scrambling her eggs or pussy gettin' munched on by a professional carpet munchin chick. Either way that pussy being tampered with patna

If she keep going to the same place for vacation and not letting me go with her, she fucking somebody else POINT BLANK PERIOD. That shit ain't normal lol.

Especially if the trips is frequent. I don't trust "girls trips" cuz most chicks be having friends that's hoes anyways and on top of that women are slick and sneaky asf.

It's too easy for people to cheat nowadays and you let your woman take that many trips on you? Yeah some nigga scrambling her eggs or pussy gettin' munched on by a professional carpet munchin chick. Either way that pussy being tampered with patna
What if she travels alot for work? What is the difference? You won't be with her.

ok i think i understand where yall coming from.....

its if she doesnt want you to come along.

yea that might be a problem.

If my girl want to visit the same location once a year, I have no problem. With or without me. If she want to go to the same location multiple times in the same year, I wouldn't suspect her of something foul but would suspect her of being boring. World to big to keep going to the same place. Hell, I would probably beg her to go without me. If I have to go to the Bahamas more the once every 5 years, I'll probably leave her, lol.

Thread title

opening post

When do you start getting suspicious about why they keep going to the same place and not other places?

Fam, you know how big and diverse a country is? Serious question. No shots.

I've been to China before. I was planning on Going back this year, before the pandemic. I've been to Greece before. I'm going back. I've been to Thailand before. I'm going back. Considering retiring there. I have ZERO women in any of those countries. But they are fascinating places to visit, soak up some culture, eat some dope food, hit the beaches and islands, etc, etc.

If there is OTHER shit that is adding to the suspicions, that's one thing. But solely based on the fact that they happen to vacation in the same place more than once is nuts to me.

Niggas might as well tattoo a number on their woman's forearm, concentration camp style.

'Hey, prisoner 49387, where you think you going?'

I honesly would rather let my woman go than to be the kinda cat that's all like 'You went to Costa Rica in 2018. Fuck you need to go back for?!?'.

Cuz it was fun and cuz there's more shit to experience, nigga. WTF.

What’s the issue? EVERY vacation I plan to take will not involve my dude. That’s ridiculous. If I wanna have a girls trip what I look like being the only chick with her dude there. That makes me look like I can’t be trusted to go alone somewhere or it make it look like I got a psycho man who don’t trust that I’m faithful and feel like he gotta watch me.

I’m a traveler. So trips with my guy is a must but my man will not go on every vacation with me.

What’s the issue? EVERY vacation I plan to take will not involve my dude. That’s ridiculous. If I wanna have a girls trip what I look like being the only chick with her dude there. That makes me look like I can’t be trusted to go alone somewhere or it make it look like I got a psycho man who don’t trust that I’m faithful and feel like he gotta watch me.

I’m a traveler. So trips with my guy is a must but my man will not go on every vacation with me.
Theres no issue kandy, niggas jus being weird lol

tumblr_mjkmy1QpPH1r5t3meo3_250.gifv

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back