Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your S/O keeps vacationing in the same city, state, or country...

if solo vacays is what the relationship is built on/ an agreed point - then it is what it is

if it isn't - that's when it's suspect
but most people re-invent themselves every 7 years or some shit.

you may not want to travel now but could meet people who do travel. and it may spark something in you to now want to do it.
people grow.

i guess i just see things different than you guys.

Cuz sometimes you wanna get away from a MFer. Or sometimes you wanna go on vacation to a place that your partner isn't into. Sometimes you wanna go on vacation with your friends. Or other family. Or by yourself. I dunno. That seems like a silly question to me. There are a million reasons to take a vacation without your significant other.
GNS the type to bring his chick over when its fellas night smh

Ok
Same question goes for you
Your man got several friends that are notorious hoes
But u trust and love him blah blah blah
It's cool if he goes to DR with daquan, jevonte and man man?

Remember they're wild niggaz your dude ain't, or if he was he ain't no mo

Imagine a white person saying this....

Yikes

If I'm traveling to the same place solo more than 3 times a year without my girl or homeboys and I have no business interests there, or no family or anything relevant to who I am or what I do, then 99% I'm fuckin another bitch out there and doing all the nasty shit with them you won't do.
Isnt that a business interest tho?
:icu::think2::lol10:

GNS the type to bring his chick over when its fellas night smh

Imagine a white person saying this....

Yikes

tenor.gif

I can see at 20/21 going on multiple vacations a year with her friends. But after a certain age most women would prefer to vacation with their husband/boyfriend. Of course there are always exceptions to that rule and I guess Kandy is one of the exceptions.

I can see at 20/21 going on multiple vacations a year with her friends. But after a certain age most women would prefer to vacation with their husband/boyfriend. Of course there are always exceptions to that rule and I guess Kandy is one of the exceptions.
agreed.

these dudes in here talking about she aint going........cuz she be fucking on vacation.

nah....she fucking the cable guy. niggas dont even realize they aint had a cable bill in months and they worried about mexico.

Show me in the thread title where it mentions multiple times per year. Quote it.

Standing by...

The thread and op leave that to open to interpretation. What's not open to interpretation is the s/o visiting the same place multiple times without you.

Some people vacation multiple times per year so that's how they took it.

Let's say I'm completely wrong. What point is it that you were trying to make?

The thread and op leave that to open to interpretation. What's not open to interpretation is the s/o visiting the same place multiple times without you.

Some people vacation multiple times per year so that's how they took it.

Let's say I'm completely wrong. What point is it that you were trying to make?

The point is that niggas are responding based on...the three title and original post. Not some interpretation.

Taking a vacation by yourself or with your friends to Thailand or Jamaica or Europe once a year or once ever other year is a totally different thing than going 3 times per year. Niggas in here sound like their wife got a standing, 'going every 4 months' appointment in Turks and refuse to allow you to come.

This ain't that.

Last edited:
The point is that niggas are responding based on...the three title and original post. Not some interpretation.

Taking a vacation by yourself or with your friends to Thailand or Jamaica or Europe once a year or once ever other year is a totally different thing than going 3 times per year. Niggas in here sound like their wife got a standing, 'going every 4 months' appointment in Turks and refuse to allow you to come.

This ain't that.

You made all that up. Lol. But ok.

Both scenarios can yield a negative result.

Back