Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your S/O keeps vacationing in the same city, state, or country...

My wife has taken trips with her friends or sisters without me. I can't imagine her taking so many vacations without me that something like this would be a problem. That's kinda weird especially if you have kids. Your time alone together can be so sparse at times it would make sense for a healthy couple to constantly spend that time apart.
This....

Like if she needs a break...I understand. I get it. I be needing one too.
That trip I took to Kentucky just year for work. The city and work was trash, but the week break alone to reset..... that was amazing.

I would love if I could just get away from the whole family a week or a weekend every so often. And I damn sure wouldn't stop her from the same kinda break. That shit can be refreshing af.

Last thing in my mind was cheating.... Just playing video games, sleeping, walking around. Not having to cook or clean up behind kids. Not having to do laundry. Like that shit be needed.

Together vacations are cool too... But a solo break is amazing. Either niggaz don't know or they got guilty conscience.....

Last thing on my mind was another chick

Also more importantly, I want to be with someone who wants to be with me. Like if you don't want to be with me... If you want to be with someone else....I don't wanna be with you either...

So I'm not saying a whole lot of emotions won't be displayed... I'm just saying..m if she wants another nigga....

Go

This....

Like if she needs a break...I understand. I get it. I be needing one too.
That trip I took to Kentucky just year for work. The city and work was trash, but the week break alone to reset..... that was amazing.

I would love if I could just get away from the whole family a week or a weekend every so often. And I damn sure wouldn't stop her from the same kinda break. That shit can be refreshing af.

Last thing in my mind was cheating.... Just playing video games, sleeping, walking around. Not having to cook or clean up behind kids. Not having to do laundry. Like that shit be needed.

Together vacations are cool too... But a solo break is amazing. Either niggaz don't know or they got guilty conscience.....

Last thing on my mind was another chick

lol Bruh, I travel regularly for work and those business trips count as vacations for me. I'm a loner by nature, so while I love having a wife and kids, I be needing that time on my own. Like you said, I don't even think about cheating or anything like that. I just enjoy not having to worry about taking care of anyone, fix anything, or solve anyone else's problems. My wife is a super oriented person, so I know she likes having time to herself, but she doesn't really need it to the same degree as I do.

Also more importantly, I want to be with someone who wants to be with me. Like if you don't want to be with me... If you want to be with someone else....I don't wanna be with you either...

So I'm not saying a whole lot of emotions won't be displayed... I'm just saying..m if she wants another nigga....

Go

Could really wanna be with a mfer and still fuck a random mfer.

This is true for both genders.

Yall overcomplicating and oversimplifying cheating at the same time.

Niggas getting away from the main point. It's not that your s/o goes on vacation. It's that shes vacationing to the same spot multiple times and never letting you come along.

That isn't questionable to you niggas?
If I can’t go with her or she gets crazy looking when I’m in that place....to me

It’s no reason for me to worry.

If she ain’t happy when I pop up...,it’s a problem.

If I can’t go with her or she gets crazy looking when I’m in that place....to me

It’s no reason for me to worry.

If she ain’t happy when I pop up...,it’s a problem.

You missing the point.

Back