Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your S/O keeps vacationing in the same city, state, or country...

Cuz sometimes you wanna get away from a MFer. Or sometimes you wanna go on vacation to a place that your partner isn't into. Sometimes you wanna go on vacation with your friends. Or other family. Or by yourself. I dunno. That seems like a silly question to me. There are a million reasons to take a vacation without your significant other.
All excuses
Wanna get away from em don't marry em
A whole damn country away? Nah

You can't give someone an opportunity to cheat.

They have to lie and create an opportunity.

No woman is going to say, "aye I'm bout to go fuck this nigga"...... And you just be like..."iight... Have fun"

She has to set up some kind of deception.....

You can't control someone deceiving you... Either they gonna do it or they ain't.

A woman can use 5 sick days to go on fuck fests and you would know how??

Jobs don't call your house like

"Aye bruh.... your girl ain't come to work today"

And last time I checked it's much easier to call out sick than plan a whole ass trip

Either you trust your chick or you don't....

Usually if you suspicious, its something to that.. I had chick once that did all that traveling.. Turns out she liked to fuck C-list pros. Its a big hit to your ego bruh lol. I mean, James Harden or somebody fuck your chick.. Ehhh you just take that L, it happens. But im not accepting Garrett Temple fucking my bitch

How did you find out?

Exactly
We all know what them hoes your friends tryna get into, especially toya ole fast ass. Stay your ass at home them girls trip are over
What does Toya fat ass gotta do with me? She can be a hoe alone on the vacation.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Me and my girl both would feel weird not going on a vacation together, literally not even a thought in my head to vacation with out her. A guys/girls trip maybe...and thats a strong maybe because i prefer to be around my chick at a resort/spot then to be around a bunch of dudes, do a damn couple's trip in that case.

What does Toya fat ass gotta do with me? She can be a hoe alone on the vacation.
Let toya ho on her own she don't need your company
Birds of a feather flock together
Once u married tho
The-scaleless-phenotype-Gross-appearance-of-a-sc-sc-chicken-The-majority-of-feathers.png

Ain't no mo feathers for u foh

Last edited:
Let toya ho on her own she don't need your company
Birds of a feather flock together
Once u married tho
The-scaleless-phenotype-Gross-appearance-of-a-sc-sc-chicken-The-majority-of-feathers.png

Ain't no mo feathers for u foh
That birds of a feather shit is stupid. Just cause Stacey be out here wildin’, don’t mean Belinda is.

That birds of a feather shit is stupid. Just cause Stacey be out here wildin’, don’t mean Belinda is.
Ok
Same question goes for you
Your man got several friends that are notorious hoes
But u trust and love him blah blah blah
It's cool if he goes to DR with daquan, jevonte and man man?

Remember they're wild niggaz your dude ain't, or if he was he ain't no mo

Ok
Same question goes for you
Your man got several friends that are notorious hoes
But u trust and love him blah blah blah
It's cool if he goes to DR with daquan, jevonte and man man?

Remember they're wild niggaz your dude ain't, or if he was he ain't no mo
Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back