Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

Ya order this or got links? May try to check it out its been years

Go on and get peacock

They got a code where u can get it $3.80 the whole year if you put it in its like wrestlemania38 or some shit. Well worth it just for the other shows on it after mania

That’s on Wwe creative and booking. wwe says rumble winners main event, Ronda won the rumble yet didn’t main event. From a fans perspective idc and was cool with it, but i can see why Ronda would be upset.

Again I think that's more ego than a promise.

Which one would you rather close show out...

Ronda losing to Charlotte wit that lasting image

OR

SC guzzling down a dozen beers after opening a can of whoop azzz on KO

I mean I get it...but the build up b/t Charlotte/Ronda wasn't hittin. And plus...its Stone Cold...in Texas. It's really a no brainer.

If this year WM was at another location...then I believe they would've closed out. But but gonna be mad next year tho. WM is at SoFi. If they manage to get the Rock...you already know he closing.

Uhhh...aint she still considered toxic? That's why no one has picked her up yet. I mean I haven't heard her signing wit anyone. I could be wrong tho.

She signed with WoW cause nobody else would touch her. Lol she still got that shit looming over her head too bc people were shitting on Aj Lee just cause she was connected to her signing w/ Wow

but again
taker, cena, edge, orton, nakamura, rollins, stone cold all failed to main event WM the year they won the rumble

who does this woman think she is? lol
She think she’s the person who won the royal rumble. The royal rumble that determines who main events wrestlemania…or so I’ve been told over the years and how they promote it. I’m cool, but I can def see how Ronda is upset. No matter the story or build, they wouldn’t do that to Brock lesnar

She think she’s the person who won the royal rumble. The royal rumble that determines who main events wrestlemania…or so I’ve been told over the years and how they promote it. I’m cool, but I can def see how Ronda is upset. No matter the story or build, they wouldn’t do that to Brock lesnar

lesnar was the champion heading into his match against the RR winner at WM35, and he curtain jerked the show

Ronda WWE career not gonna last long. Her ego can't handle the politics. And she's not good enough for the exceptions she wants to make.

If y'all can't tell, I've always been a huge advocate for the women's division. I'll be the first one to speak up if the women being done dirty. Which is why I'm so pissed about this mixed tag.

All 8 of them women would have put on a better match than Ronda last night. And like 4 more that didn't even make the weekend.

And that's not to say Ronda is bad....I genuinely like the chick and the way she's booked.... But she's out her rabbit ass mind if thinks she's better than this stacked ass roster.

Shit I'd take Kari Sane back withe best elbow drop in the industry a million times over Ronda

kairi-sane.gif

I thought she attends the WM shows regardless?
She attends any show she wants to go to. She been going to shows since she was a teenager... Prolly before that. She prolly gotta great eye for talent and talks to Vince about it... Their family really is like royalty around there

Back