Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

because it’s not bigger than a title vs title match between two of the biggest stars in wwe at this time to culminate a feud that’s been going on since last fall

but it is bigger than a charlotte vs ronda title match that nobody asked for
That’s on Wwe creative and booking. wwe says rumble winners main event, Ronda won the rumble yet didn’t main event. From a fans perspective idc and was cool with it, but i can see why Ronda would be upset.

Say bruh...why you so mad over this?? Lol!
i'm not mad at all..... i'm stating facts....
1)Cody was greedy in Aew(his wife should have never had a job there to begin with) Dustin should have though
2)Cody wasn't worth Daniel Bryan or C.M Punk money when it came time to renogotiate his contract
3)he's average at best
4) Rollins carried Rhodes last night like a newborn child.

1)Cody was greedy in Aew(his wife should have never had a job there to begin with) Dustin should have though
2)Cody wasn't worth Daniel Bryan or C.M Punk money when it came time to renogotiate his contract
3)he's average at best
ea70baed2ebe5766-600x338.jpg

That’s on Wwe creative and booking. wwe says rumble winners main event, Ronda won the rumble yet didn’t main event. From a fans perspective idc and was cool with it, but i can see why Ronda would be upset.

but again
taker, cena, edge, orton, nakamura, rollins, stone cold all failed to main event WM the year they won the rumble

who does this woman think she is? lol

They need to go ahead and let Tessa Blanchard come in and feud against both Champions but expecially Charlotte.

3)he's average at best

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Yeah I dunno about that bolded bruh...but ok. Lol

They need to go ahead and let Tessa Blanchard come in and feud against both Champions but expecially Charlotte.

Uhhh...aint she still considered toxic? That's why no one has picked her up yet. I mean I haven't heard her signing wit anyone. I could be wrong tho.

no...... winning the Wwe title was.

I thought about that but idk... I mean he just closed out wrestlemania with one of his idols in what will probably be his last match.

I cant even remember who he beat for his first world title but ill never forget about him baiting Austin outta retirement for a fight

I thought about that but idk... I mean he just closed out wrestlemania with one of his idols in what will probably be his last match.

I cant even remember who he beat for his first world title but ill never forget about him baiting Austin outta retirement for a fight

he beat Vacant
hell of a performer

Highlight for KO career to me was coming in and beating John Cena while Cena was still in rare form. KO booked from day 1 NXT debut all the way through the year he debut on the main roster was a fire run stretch.

Austin for him must of been a dream reality tho and will go downnas a top 5 KO moment.

Back