Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

I was wondering when you would make the premiere live event thread for Wrestlemania

Lol at Wrestlemania Saturday/Sunday. It’s Wrestlemania.
Good for the fans at home who want to break the show up instead of 4 hrs straight, trash for the people wanting to attend. You got to buy both nights to attend instead a 2 for 1.

I hope by unifying the title and the roster, that it wont be a thing forever if they trim their roster after Mania this year. I used to host Mania parties with the homies but mfs aint trying to come get lit 2 nights in a row so i just stopped.

Last edited:
Take it from someone who went to Wrestlemania 33: it was a damn chore to get through the entire show when it’s only one night. Me and my boy got to the stadium in Orlando at 2pm and didn’t leave the damn parking lot until 12:30am. Thank god for 2 nights of Wrestlemania

Take it from someone who went to Wrestlemania 33: it was a damn chore to get through the entire show when it’s only one night. Me and my boy got to the stadium in Orlando at 2pm and didn’t leave the damn parking lot until 12:30am. Thank god for 2 nights of Wrestlemania
Imagine doing that 2 nights in a row. The horror stories from last year was folks getting back to their hotel at 4am both nights.

Downside is only the attending fans.

After 5 hours of wrestling in I'm over it. I went to the Mania in N.O. when the streak was broken. I was over it after the Taker match and had no energy for the DB vs HHH when DB finally won the belt

Since WWE stole the 2 night idea from NPJW...I wonder what was the logistics like wit Wrestle Kingdom?

Back