Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE WrestleMania (4/2/22 - 4/3/22)

I rather see that than Sami vs Knoxville

Sami/Knoxville is a bathroom/concessions run match.

I aint gone do that to Lashley now that i know he may be the opponent but they better not make him put ole boy over

Sami/Knoxville is a bathroom/concessions run match.

I aint gone do that to Lashley now that i know he may be the opponent but they better not make him put ole boy over

part of me doubts that he loses to Omos. I kinda see it them making it on some “only “the all mighty can conquer this nigga” kinda vibe

Yeah it's no reason that Omos should beat Lashley at Mania. Tbh, Omos is a waste of a spot on the card. This guy should have been sent down to NXT after the AJ split.

He would be a nice obstacle for Baby Uce and Baby Steiner to topple. Maybe he could improve there but i wouldn't even hold my breath. It never works out with guys that are that big as far as them being good. WWE is still fascinated w/ them though and always try to push em.

Fucc dat...make Omos a member of THB. He needs a manager

I wouldn't even be mad at this if they just made him the muscle and let him knock a couple heads every now and then for THB but I'm not trying to see him actively compete in the ring. Aint nothing wrong w/ being the muscle.

Yeah Nash gave him private coaching at the performance center. Nash night of been aight in the ring but he still was alot better then Omos so I dont think the advice was digested.

Back